Someone here

A little bit about me (NOT leo)

96 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Replying to a post talking about not tolerating namecalling... with namecalling.

Outstanding move. :P

I have.

I don't think You'd want to participate in a community where most people would talk like this. ?‍♂️

I didn't name any names in my post, i just said that the said person is a "moron". And you gave me a warning for that, and when you gave me that warning i instantly got a private message from someone saying that you're provoking people and many more things. I didn't even talk about you, but i guess it's gods way.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Jowblob Chalk it up to a glitch in the matrix.

4 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Jowblob Chalk it up to a glitch in the matrix.

Yeah i was just talking and thinking about it, like i could literally see god playing all these roles sober

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

15 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Yeah i was just talking and thinking about it, like i could literally see god playing all these roles sober

Or maybe God likes to have a few every now and again and gets a little sloppy. Don't know what happened there but good to have you back.

Edited by cetus

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the mind can understand everything, since the mind is existence. everything is mind, and its capacity for understanding is unlimited, but for this to be so, limitations must be dissolved

yes, i like to distinguish understand and know ... understand is step by step and mental and explainable, know is instant and direct and beyond words

know is to integrate yourself from the part to the whole ... of course you know it because you are it ... it is like saying do i know my arm

the limits to be dissolved are the thought one is a separate individual ... hitch a ride with awareness instead of being drug along by thinking

you are both sides of every interaction that takes place, object as much as subject, nurture this harmoniously

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Depending on which part of mind, the conscious mind or the subconscious mind. The conscious mind, which is responsible for reason and logic is limited but the subconscious mind is unlimited and knows no boundaries. The subconscious mind, which is the womb of creation, gets penetrated by the conscious mind and then births out whatever was stored within it, which in turn creates our experiences. 

reason and logic are manifestations of the mind . There is only one mind, but it is limited. if you remove all limitations, it is unlimited

18 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

God, I love this place. LOL

Yes ;)

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

Matthew 7:15-20

Ken Wilber:  "The downside comes with people that only use psychedelics or drugs and I found that over the years they just become mean. Somehow it just kind of closes them down. It's like you keep doing it and you keep doing it you keep doing it doesn't quite cause the transformation. It can cause a peak experience but generally not a transformative experience"

And I would be more than happy if Ken Wilbers obversation doesn't hold on certain cases, and further integration and growing gentleness & love & compassion happens. Yet, we have come to see time and time again that all the past declarations of moderation have had their "challenges in implementation". 

Yours truly has learned the hard way that going aggresive on anything is a less than smart idea, because doing that  immediately stops any kind of awakened nondual state by closing down, cutting the flow of bliss, love and compassion from the source. Causing only more suffering on top of the suffering/pain occuring by the thing causing the aggresiveness. There is no stable baseline state of staying awakened without compassion and love. And the alternative to compassion and love can only be ones own suffering.

That learning & knowing (and not allowing closing-down emotions&actions) is one of the advantages of going the sobre paths. One learns time and time again not to do certain less than smart stuff because of the negative effect it has on ones state. Instant Karma so to say.

There are "security locks" on Nonduality & Awakened states & Enlightenment installed by Reality itself, and of course having an autoimmune/allergic-reaction on something happening in ones visual field, in Ones Own True Being actually, (and that something can be a different opinion written in a forum, criticizing certain core beliefes/values/whatever) splits the Nondual Reality in two and causes duality and suffering. Without compassion & love (in Buddhism Boddhichitta, but all spiritual traditions have this sort of value and practice) it is impossible to truly rest in a stable way in Ones True Nondual Nature.

And it is even logical: If one hates a part of oneself, one has an autoimmune/allergic reaction, making one sick/not healthy, and that splits Nonduality into fragments (one fragment/appearance hating the other fragment/appearance): Duality & suffering by definition.

Selling Water by the River

PS: And "not caring about being human" is of course not the  path of differentiation & transcendence and integration (or healthy growth), but differentiation, disassociation and failing integration (sick "growth"), stopping continued transcendence/growth in its tracks, leading to a variety of symptoms and failed growth on many development lines.

For more on that, see Ken Wilber growth model, describing in detail exactly what we can watch here. Best described in Wilber, "The Religion of Tomorrow: A Vision for the Future of the Great Traditions" (see quote below). 

Ken Wilber in "The Religion of Tomorrow: A Vision for the Future of the Great Traditions"

One can step deeply enough into thetimeless Now to step into another dimension altogether—just step right here, and push hard.

It’s easy to get lost in those worlds, which are, at bottom, simply different dimensions and perspectives of one’s own (violet) consciousness (although, as noted, from another angle, they are all real, ontologically different realms because they are each genuinely co-enacted by a different perspective in consciousness). Given that this stage is the first great transition from “earthly” realms to “heavenly” realms (as a permanent structural enaction), getting lost in these “higher worlds” is indeed one of the most common dysfunctions of this level. The deeply transcendental, otherworldly, electrically visionary nature of consciousness at this altitude makes fixation to this side of the street an incredibly inviting and alluring venture. This is likely to couple with the dysfunction, discussed earlier, of standing in heaven and giving a blistering critique of life here on earth, with all the semiprophetic pomp and pomposity that  comes with it.

One of the things that often happens with these specific dysfunctions is that, after making some initial discovery of a timeless Now or pure Present (either in 3rd-tier structures or higher states), one can step into that Present and then step right through it into what seem to be endless, “deeper,” “higher” realms altogether, a kaleidoscopic cascade of universes upon universes that at one point seem to be nothing but a slight wiggle in this moment’s timeless Now, and then at the next explode into almost infinitely extending real realms that are all alive and invite exploration—with a sign on the door that says “Welcome to Heaven!” This is extremely common in high subtle and low causal states, but if it happens with structures, it tends to happen right here, with the violet meta-mind (due largely to its visionary nature).

In short, getting “lost in heaven” is the most common dysfunction of this level. As a dysfunction, it is—in terms of simple numbers— much more common as a result of a malformation in high subtle or causal states (given that subtle and causal states are much more common than this high altitude, and most states, and their dysfunctions, can be experienced at almost any structure-stage). But this problem is simply the living result of the enactive nature of the real world and the fact that consciousness can co-create an almost endless number of universes, any number of which one can become fixated or semiaddicted to, with straightforwardly dysfunctional results."

And for experiencing all of that, meditation and/or Out of body experiences (OBEs) are and have been an alternative methods to psychedelics (which also have been used ever since, see "Secret Drugs of Buddhism: Psychedelic Sacraments and the Origins of the Vajrayana" for example. For access on these realms via meditation/OBEs/psychedelics, see also the work of for example Jürgen Ziewe (OBEs), Christopher Bache, Stanislav Grof, Rick Straussman, Andrew Gallimore, Graham Hancock in Visionary, and so on. Lot of other sources on request. There is nothing new under the sun.

"Although my view is higher than the sky, my respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour" - Padmasambhava

Edited by Water by the River

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

yes, i like to distinguish understand and know ... understand is step by step and mental and explainable, know is instant and direct and beyond words

It depends on the definition you use for yourself, for my know it is to know something by memory, and to understand, to see it now

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Ken Wilber:  "The downside comes with people that only use psychedelics or drugs and I found that over the years they just become mean. Somehow it just kind of closes them down. It's like you keep doing it and you keep doing it you keep doing it doesn't quite cause the transformation. It can cause a peak experience but generally not a transformative experience"

possibly this statement is true in most of the Cass. It is one thing to use psychedelics as an opening tool and another as an end in itself. the latter is evasion, and evasion never works. but on the other hand, the case at hand is a special case. It's hard to understand what Leo is trying to do, where it's leading. ken wilber and everyone who talks about psychedelics doesn't know 5meo. Yes, I know this seems banal but it is not, 5meo is not a substance that takes you to fantastic realms or serves as an evasion, it is a x1000 enhancer of the deepest meditation. what Leo is doing (in my opinion) is the total breaking of the limitation that it means to be human. the complete opening to infinity to an impossible level. His way of expressing it is confusing, and for me, clumsy, but reading between the lines, my conclusion is that there is much more than what seems

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

possibly this statement is true in most of the Cass. It is one thing to use psychedelics as an opening tool and another as an end in itself. the latter is evasion, and evasion never works. but on the other hand, the case at hand is a special case. It's hard to understand what Leo is trying to do, where it's leading. ken wilber and everyone who talks about psychedelics doesn't know 5meo. Yes, I know this seems banal but it is not, 5meo is not a substance that takes you to fantastic realms or serves as an evasion, it is a x1000 enhancer of the deepest meditation. what Leo is doing (in my opinion) is the total breaking of the limitation that it means to be human. the complete opening to infinity to an impossible level. His way of expressing it is confusing, and for me, clumsy, but reading between the lines, my conclusion is that there is much more than what seems

Ken Wilber endorses psychedelics highly in this video, when done together WITH meditation.

Reality will let the psychonaut suffer in cycles (like every other sentient/separate being) until he/it finally drops at his knees and opens up to see what is everpresent and what he/it really is, and what has clouded that so far (separate self Gestalt/contraction).

And that dropping to the knees can be done proactive by insight and practice, or by suffering. Normally its both, but the degree of what is done by insight and/or suffering can be chosen with the path one walks.

"You Will Know Them by Their Fruits"

Water by the River

57 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Ken Wilber endorses psychedelics highly in this video, when done together WITH meditation.

Reality will let the psychonaut suffer in cycles (like every other sentient/separate being) until he/it finally drops at his knees and opens up to see what is everpresent and what he/it really is, and what has clouded that so far (separate self Gestalt/contraction).

And that dropping to the knees can be done proactive by insight and practice, or by suffering. Normally its both, but the degree of what is done by insight and/or suffering can be chosen with the path one walks.

"You Will Know Them by Their Fruits"

Letting go is always a choice on some level.  There isn't a single method that forces one to let go.  You can double up on methods and it doesn't matter.  Seeking is a paradox -- the ego always tries to hijack the process in order to sabotage it.

Most seekers aren't even aware they're on a wild goose chase.  

You have to pick the thing you're least inclined to do, something there is MOST resistance to.  Many people are like, "what's the most efficient way to get enlightened?" LOL, no, "the most efficient way" won't do it for you.  Pick the LEAST efficient, something your ego will truly hate.

7 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Letting go is always a choice on some level.  There isn't a single method that forces one to let go.  You can double up on methods and it doesn't matter.  Seeking is a paradox -- the ego always tries to hijack the process in order to sabotage it.

Most seekers aren't even aware they're on a wild goose chase.  

You have to pick the thing you're least inclined to do, something there is MOST resistance to.  Many people are like, "what's the most efficient way to get enlightened?" LOL, no, "the most efficient way" won't do it for you.  Pick the LEAST efficient, something your ego will truly hate.

Damn! Very clever. :)

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Damn! Very clever.

"I ain't bullshitting" part 57. :P

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

You don't even know what it's awakening, nobody knows, only me, but I can't explain it. ?  

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I'd say that It is the result of a will, without a doubt, to open yourself up to reality. The means could be different.