Someone here

A little bit about me (NOT leo)

96 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall speak respectfully. I have reported you .

I say it for your own good, let's see if you get out of your hole a little. integrity and humility. you need a lot of both

@Breakingthewall and you need to stop attacking people just because they disagree with you . And also you need to spend less time on this forum spouting your wishy-washy posts . You need a lot of both .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall and you need to stop attacking people just because they disagree with you . And also you need to spend less time on this forum spouting your wishy-washy posts . You need a lot of both .

If you saw how wrong you are in everything, your mouth would open in astonishment. I repeat: humility and integrity 

But I'm done, keep in your way, good luck

Edited by Breakingthewall

Dammit… I was foolish to believe that this thread wouldn’t devolve into human nonsense!

Stop playing games you fucks!

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

I suffered.. and still suffer.. from clinical anxiety disorder.

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

I consider myself "enlightened "

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the singularity that flows infinitely from the nothing and makes love to itself

As far as verbal descriptions of psychedelic awakening experiences (and, in a larger sense, of reality itself) go, this one is in fact about as close as one can possibly get.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Arthogaan Humans can have clinical disorders and become enlightened. 

Do you think that this is the case with op?

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Arthogaan Humans can have clinical disorders and become enlightened. 

Dude, OP has no idea what he's talking about.

This is precisely the danger of this mental masturbation bullshit... some readers are actually misled. 

Edited by Sincerity

@Arthogaan look at my definition of what enlightenment is .did I say I have no mental suffering anymore and that I'm swimming in a sea of orgasmic bliss ?did I say that ?

@Breakingthewall we're good :P.although you owe me an apology ? 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

8 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

This is precisely the danger of this mental masturbation bullshit... some readers are actually misled. 

Observing how the mind works is the first step. 

You could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and be stuck in “mental masturbation”. In fact, being in that position is probably worse, as you’ll have a lot of evidence to support why what you’re doing is so productive and meaningful to the world.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ego shattered?

nah me and Walkingthebreak are good .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

nah me and Walkingthebreak are good .

Walkingthebreak ?

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Observing how the mind works is the first step. 

You could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and be stuck in “mental masturbation”. In fact, being in that position is probably worse, as you’ll have a lot of evidence to support why what you’re doing is so productive and meaningful to the world.

Spot on .

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

look at my definition of what enlightenment

Yes, you defined enlightenment in a totally other meaning that is usually understood here. On a forum about enlightenment. And yet you chose that specific label, instead of being a Sceptic, Free from belief. And there was a reason for that. And I personally think the reason was that you wanted to boost your ego just a little bit. But maybe I am wrong. Do you agree?

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, I apologize for calling you dumb, you aren't, but I repeat: humility and integrity. you say you can't get psychedelics in india because they are illegal. in india there's lsd and everything, and it's not hard to get, and you know it. when you joined the forum was when i joined too, you said that thing about: unfortunately i can't get psychedelics. I wrote you a private message and told you: tell me your email, if you want I'll send you some, a guy so interested in this world el deserves some collaboration. but you didn't accept the offer. in your speech it seems that you are open and integral, but interspersed there is falsehood. If you don't change that, you'll never open the now. you will always be stuck

Thanks for your apology.

OK first of all..Trust me all countries in East Asia have banned all psychedelics. There isn’t LSD where I live . There is barely weed dealers here .and its extremely difficult to find one because of all the legal issues. 

I remember very well our conversation..I just felt afraid that shipping might get caught and be arrested for dealing in drugs .

So I wanted to travel to a country where its legal like Peru or Brazil or Mexico etc .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I remember very well our conversation..I just felt afraid that shipping might get caught and be arrested for dealing in drugs .

Good job following your intuition. 

It’s one thing to advocate for psychedelics. It’s another thing to force it onto someone else.

Don’t be that guy.

7 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Yes, you defined enlightenment in a totally other meaning that is usually understood here. On a forum about enlightenment. And yet you chose that specific label, instead of being a Sceptic, Free from belief. And there was a reason for that. And I personally think the reason was that you wanted to boost your ego just a little bit. But maybe I am wrong. Do you agree?

Yes it's my own definition. Its totally made up by me . What Do you expect?  To go find a dictionary definition for what enlightenment is ? Good luck with that . 

Just because it's made up by me..doesn't mean I have pulled it out of my ass . The amount of work and contemplating that I do "behind the scenes " is ridiculous to even mention. I once stared at a wall for 5 hours straight in a meditation. 

You see ..?my definition is being free of all the conditions from your culture..from religious beliefs..from all ideologies..from absolutely every fucking thing that you have picked up since your birth and return to that innocent ignorance that is Kingdom of heaven that Jesus talked about .

@Someone here You've realized that attachments are the source of your suffering. That's good, it opens the door for dissolving them.

I can't speak for Leo, but to me doing the work means proving the sincerity of your insights. If they're just swimming around in your head, they aren't doing you any good. You have to actually integrate them.

Pick an attachment in your life, and focus on truly letting it go. Not just conceptually, but directly. Put it to the test, and experientially prove that it's based on a lie.

For example, you mentioned struggling with anxiety. Identify a situation that triggers anxiety for you. It could be something simple, like feeling the compulsion to check the lock on your door. Decide that the next time you feel this compulsion, instead of giving into it, you will notice it and let it go.

It seems simple, but can be extremely difficult in practice, if it is a deep compulsion. Put your compulsion on trial. Instead of checking the lock on your door, turn around and walk away. After some time has passed, you will realize that your mind has moved on to something else, and you are still completely safe. The dire warnings of what would happen if you ignore the compulsion are proven to be based on a lie. Eventually you realize this so deeply that the compulsion entirely dissolves.

It's a small victory, but can be a tremendous relief. You begin to see the pattern of how desires and fears have driven your behavior all of your life. It could be a minor attachment like the compulsion to lock your door, or a major attachment like depending on your partner to make you feel loved.

Keep going. The victories in battling your attachments accumulate, until eventually the entire dam breaks. It takes absolute sincerity to get there, but you will. When you deeply understand that desires and fears always lead to suffering, you will finally have the strength to surrender them, and realize yourself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.