toasty7718

What’s the Biggest Number That You Could Count To?

8 posts in this topic

Found this interesting. And to think that infinity doesn’t even come close to this? That’s fucking amazing. 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

infinity isnt a number its the placeholder for existence and keeps overwriting itself. like the number 0 which isnt a number but allows numbers to exist.

Edited by Hojo

Vegan cheese and rice!!! Why would you want to do this. That would be enough to pull out my hair?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

During one of my ketamine trips I tried to figure out the meaning behind infinity as well.

I literally became a calculator.

How did I overcome this calculated trap? By surrendering to LOVE!

I AM nutz

This man actually perfectly answered this question.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo I remember at age 8 I was at a kid’s magic show. The magician asked for a volunteer from the audience. Almost everyone raised their hand, and by chance he called me! 

He started by showing the audience and myself several different colored balls, then hid them all away. He then asked me to choose any color. The kids excitedly yelled out different colors that they wanted me to choose, but guess which one I chose? I chose the color blue.

Here’s the real trick: The magician never had any blue balls to begin with. As soon as I said blue, everyone became utterly perplexed and didn’t know what to do. I could tell that the magician was about to lose it at any given moment.

I fooled all of them! And ruined the show for everyone at the same time :/

I AM nutz

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I AM nutz