Enizeo

Leo, why have your words become so confrontational?

55 posts in this topic

Don't make a shadow out of your virtue in the process

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not gonna map it in any formal way. I will just explain various kinds of consciousness which are available. I will not place them in any hierarchy.

Very SD turquoise of you but I don’t think most people will grasp it because people are barely SD yellow here. 

@Leo Gura

If the price of the course is high do you consider an option to pay in installments?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Very SD turquoise of you but I don’t think most people will grasp it because people are barely SD yellow here. 

Not my concern.

21 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura

If the price of the course is high do you consider an option to pay in installments?

I believe Paypal and other services like Apple Pay offer such options on the user's end. I will not be doing that on my end. The course will not be excessively priced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Happy to hear that! 

And active forum members get a 50% discount! /s

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The course will not be excessively priced.

Any news on when you will be able to release it?

11 minutes ago, Brivido said:

Any news on when you will be able to release it?

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whenever I get to it. I will not be making any promises.

Take as much time and even more than that as you want. I am pretty excited about it.

Newsflash: Leo is human, with all the failings of being human.

He uses defense mechanisms of denial and rationalization all the time because it is too painful to him to admit certain truths about himself.

He prefers to live in a fantasy world where a certain idealized picture of himself is the truth.

Now, given that, it's upto each and every person on the forum whether to buy into his illusions about himself or to see him as just another flawed human being.  Of course in order to do the second, one has to drop certain false beliefs about oneself as well.

Edited by SeaMonster

Sass you into awakening 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I dont get why others get so triggered by someone being confrontational online. For me I am more curious about this Alien Cosncioussness course than offended by any word spoken in any tone. I ready have people speaking bullshit in the wrong tone in my life and it hurts to see, so for me to hear or read some crazy truth even if is shouting is a plus. Keep shouting, I am among one who are listening. 

I actually re-read that blog post and started laughing. It all depends on your lens and perspective. The raw insults are kinda funny and I'm not a buddhist or a person in the post he's addressing so I don't take offense to it. 

9 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Newsflash: Leo is human, with all the failings of being human.

He uses defense mechanisms of denial and rationalization all the time because it is too painful to him to admit certain truths about himself.

He prefers to live in a fantasy world where a certain idealized picture of himself is the truth.

Now, given that, it's upto each and every person on the forum whether to buy into his illusions about himself or to see him as just another flawed human being.  Of course in order to do the second, one has to drop certain false beliefs about oneself as well.

Nice perspective. It’s been a few days since that Alien Insanity post, and already I’m making the connection to my own personal life. I realize that I need to start family therapy soon, despite it being uncomfortable as hell dealing with people who have a completely different worldview than me.

@Leo Gura Noticed the clear shift in tonality recently and I want to thank you for putting in the effort :)