StarStruck

Is it is possible to date a girl who doesn't speak your language?

22 posts in this topic

The first date was fun, I picked her off the street and we had an instant coffee date but she is Ukranian and doesn't speak any languages I speak. Google translate and just vibing got me along way but I'm worried about the second date. It is hard to get depth without language and with google translate we can only have surface level conversations. I think I'm going regardless just to test my vibing skills.

@Sidra khan why you think so lowly about girls? girls can’t learn?

Edited by StarStruck

32 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Boys have to cook the meal, girls job is eating the meal ;)

We are better at other things ?

26 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

I didn't mean that literally

Me neither

Sure, if learn the art of dating. It's quite simple. Practicing way of the Superior Man is a great place to start. It would work well.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

You gotta learn her language. I have an American friend who literally moved to Ukraine just to sleep with Ukrainian girls. He learned some basic Russian.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Sure, if learn the art of dating. It's quite simple. Practicing way of the Superior Man is a great place to start. It would work well.

What specifically would you apply?

@StarStruck  One is how you deal with tests. They are really into family and gender roles. They are also very independent minded.  Very tough. They know what they want in a man and expect you to do your job. They need to trust their man.

Accordingly, they will test you in every which way. They will insult you, say your are not a man, find your insecurities and tear at them.

They need to know their man is indestructible before she can relax and let go.

Just don't spend too much to much time playing video games, that's all I gotta say... Unless you want to meet the devil.

At the same time they are very attracted to purpose and ambitions. They love a man who is driven by purpose and ambitions, knowing where they are going. Exhibiting these traits will be one of the first things they notice.  But beware, they have very good bullshit detectors, so if you misrepresent yourself, you will catch the wrath of god! lol

I like the Grim Hustle YouTube channel. It has some good ideas that you could implement.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You gotta learn her language. I have an American friend who literally moved to Ukraine just to sleep with Ukrainian girls. He learned some basic Russian.

hey sweets, so your bomb shelter or mine?

32 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

hey sweets, so your bomb shelter or mine?

It's worse than you think. After the war started he was forced to move to Poland. So I told him: No more Ukrainian girls for you. He said, Oh, I still get tons of them as refugees. I said, But aren't they too traumatized to pick up? He said to me, Leo, in my experience that only makes it easier.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's worse than you think. After the war started he was forced to move to Poland. So I told him: No more Ukrainian girls for you. He said, Oh, I still get tons of them as refugees. I said, But aren't they too traumatized to pick up? He said to me, Leo, in my experience that only makes it easier.

Legend! Somebody build this man a golden monument!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol in Brazil we had a congress man that went to Ukraine to pick up girls during the war.

One audio of him leaked. He was saying that the ukranians are "easy because they are poor".

He lost his mandate lol

I’d either learn Spanish or Portuguese (apparently similar) and go to a dating-worthwhile country like Brazil/Spain/Argentina (Or English of course)

I wouldn’t learn Ukranian/Russian, or god forbid Polish who takes the crown for the ugliest language I’ve seen. ?

There’s no magical method to deeply communicate with a girl who doesn’t speak your arsenal of languages, we live in the same reality bro.

Welcome to Europe.

Edited by MarkKol

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Kinda fucked up though, I am really disgusted by that kind of mentality.

I am now dating an older Ukrainian woman, I made it clear to her that I feel a connection to Russia (Though I support Ukraine fully in the war). She is very sweet and courteous but even using the Russian language gets a bit awkward. She doesn't want to speak it when other people are around so they won't mistake her for Russian. Our last date was very long, I really made her glow but she nonetheless has put me on hold because of her depression which got worse when the counter-offensive started. 

When the Wagner insurrection started I texted her enthusiastically that this might be a huge turning point. Of course, I just wanted the Russian army to fatally weaken. But later I thought about the horror if the Wagner would fight it out in Moscow and even take power. Which kinda made me feel ashamed of my text. I genuinely was excited when I heard the news but I am still not sure I acted within my integrity. I just really hate how much she hates Russia even though she is totally justified.

I much prefer dating Russian girls, less baggage though I always make clear that I support Ukraine and usually they do too in their own way. 

I also respect and love how intelligent Eastern European girls are compared to Western ones. In all their backwardness their education system and culture are way superior to the Western one.

Edited by Vrubel

Just learning those eastern languages for pussy sake requires some dedication which I don’t have. If you know you want long term relationship and family with an eastern girl it might be worth the dedication but there are so many to choose from. Slavic languages are not compatible like Slavic politics. 

Edited by StarStruck

3 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Kinda fucked up though, I am really disgusted by that kind of mentality.

Of course. I'm just sharing how typical pickup guys think.

@Leo Gura i mean what's the problem with picking up traumatized chicks, you're just gonna sleep with them. it's not like you're gonna hurt them. but yeah i do agree that someone who thinks like that usually doesn't care about the emotional health of the girls. 

1 hour ago, Majed said:

you're just gonna sleep with them.

That will hurt them.