Danioover9000

Culture is EVERYTHING!

3 posts in this topic

Take this for example in Japan, Sumo wrestling:

What these people are ignorant of, especially in western cultures, divisions and hemisphere, is that the collective EGO doesn't care for your petty small concerns, your individualistic projections from your tiny EGO, it cares for IT'S OWN SURVIVAL! So if this is part of SUMO CULTURE, then the collective ego of sumo wrestling will defend it's practices, as is the case throughout the whole of history, based on the developmental factors and patterns of SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness, 9 stages of ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in life and society, and ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed and gaslight from upbringing and culture, as well as self biases. What these western biased people don't know of is that this is the transformational dilemma faced by Sumo wrestling, and by it's culture and collective ego, they don't get how challenging it is to enact change for the positive here, like more breaks for suspensions when the taking the break risks that injured Sumo Wrestler to be plummeted back down in the rankings.

Here's another one;

Literally to me, this whole situation is like the many stories of me back in my high school days and college days, involving getting called by some nasty names or given nick names I don't like, sometimes I don't care, sometimes a few nick names are nice as they relate to what I can actually do, and typically in normal cases I face to face with that person and give them my piece of mind, and in most cases they don't keep calling me that anymore or risk a scrape happening. How this spiraled out of control and into this ludicrous situation, which is now getting politicized and monetized is almost insane.

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

For some reason, Elon reminds me of a Archetype of all the tropes about people with too much money. They feast only on rare endangered animals, orchestrate the Hunger Games, Hunt humans for sport... In other words, derive their entertainment from human misery. All the want is to FSU just for shits and giggles.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.