Javfly33

This is why holding Any Conclusion about Reality is inevitably FALSE

58 posts in this topic

@Galyna truth is anything you can see ..hear ..taste..touch ..smell etc.

Anything else is not the truth . Utterly nonsensical. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Do you understand what you've just done? You've personified "creation", and you've ascribed some meaning to an idea that is not even real, or exist on its own. 

CREATION IS A CONCEPT! IT DOES NOT EXIST ON ITS OWN. IT IS A COLLECTION OF IDEAS.

I’m neurodiverse. Couldn’t help myself :P

Being AWAKE doesn’t mean that you reject concepts. Concept is LOVE!

I AM nutz

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

truth is anything you can see ..hear ..taste..touch ..smell etc.

It’s possible to experience beyond human senses.

I AM nutz

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Galyna truth is anything you can see ..hear ..taste..touch ..smell etc.

Anything else is not the truth . Utterly nonsensical. 

How about something that lies beyond your five senses? Would it be ultimately "FALSE"?

What about lucid dreaming? what about psychedelic expertise?

what are five senses? 

do you see what I am saying?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thinking these things does not put you in any kind of bondage. The bondage you have put yourself in is not allowing yourself to just think what is plainly true.

I suggest you wise up and stop playing these Zen games. "The truth cannot be spoken!" Bullshit! Yes it can be spoken. Stop complicating it.

@Leo Gura If the Truth can be spoken, good luck thinking your way into Infinity buddy. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

20 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Do you understand what you've just done? You've personified "creation"

Excellent, that is a good tool! I am proud of him for doing so. It is his game. He must play his game as he sees fit. The game is to recognize Truth in your own way. It must be his concepts and not anybody else because he, himself recognized the Truth in them. That is rule number 1. Then, he can play around with them and deconstruct and construct them any way he chooses. 

The Truth is that You are perfect and anything that isn't perfect isn't you. You must realize that for yourself, not have someone realize that for you. 

Beware of the concept that there is no concept. Realize that you are being really forceful. He has a right to believe as he chooses. He is not hurting anybody, he is not forcing his truth on anybody, but you are. I know you don't mean to be, but you are.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s possible to experience beyond human senses.

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

How about something that lies beyond your five senses? Would it be ultimately "FALSE"?

What about lucid dreaming? what about psychedelic expertise?

what are five senses? 

do you see what I am saying?

@YimpaOh really? Didn't know about that . Are you referring to out of body experiences..NDE and astral projecting and that kind of stuff ?

@Galyna have you ever or could you ever experience anything that is not sensical experience?  If you have 15 senses and not just 5..you will still be able to interact with the world via the senses .

Psychedelic experiences and dreams alike ..they are either visually experienced or audibly experienced. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Excellent, that is a good tool! I am proud of him for doing so. It is his game. He must play his game as he sees fit. The game is to recognize Truth in your own way. It must be his concepts and not anybody else because he, himself recognized the Truth in them. That is rule number 1. Then, he can play around with them and deconstruct and construct them any way he chooses. 

The Truth is that You are perfect and anything that isn't perfect isn't you. You must realize that for yourself, not have someone realize that for yourself. 

Beware of the concept that there is no concept. Realize that you are being really forceful. He has a right to believe as he chooses. He is not hurting anybody, he is not forcing his truth on anybody, but you are. I know you don't mean to be, but you are.

He commented on my comment, and I've replied whatever I have considered necessary. 

The way I should or should NOT reply, and how you see it, is your personal preference. NOTICE IT! ;) 

My response is perfect in its TOTALITY.

;) 

If you say so...

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

nothing can be expressed in words to another person who has not experienced what you are expressing. You cannot explain the color red to someone who has never had vision, the same with metaphysical issues. The word red is obviously not the color red, but it evokes the memory of red in the person who hears the word. If you wanted to explain red to a blind man, using expressions that evoke experiences that he has had, you could get pretty close. maybe the blind man could create an image similar to red in his mind thanks to your explanation. Not exactly, but not far.  

it is important to use words to talk to people, not to talk to yourself. the thought must be not articulate just in words, forms, images, some words, but not a continuous text. words are to communicate not to understand

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh really? Didn't know about that . Are you referring to out of body experiences..NDE and astral projecting and that kind of stuff ?

Alien language is beyond, but also includes all human language, heh. 

With that said, those experiences will be obvious when you have them. 

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

He commented on my comment, and I've replied whatever I have considered necessary. 

The way I should or should NOT reply, and how you see it, is your personal preference. NOTICE IT! ;) 

My response is perfect in its TOTALITY.

;) 

My gender identity is they/them. Get it together!!

I AM nutz

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

have you ever or could you ever experience anything that is not sensical experience? 

YES, you are doing it all the time btw, you've never noticed it, start with sleep yoga, once become lucid in your dreams, you will understand what I am saying. 

"If you have 15 senses and not just 5..you will still be able to interact with the world via the senses." - Sommie, your five senses form the world but not the way around. No 5 senses- no world! notice it.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Psychedelic experiences and dreams alike ..they are either visually experienced or audibly experienced. 

Psychedelic experiences, dreams and wakefulness, deep sleep = ONE. THE SUBSTANCE OF REALITY IS INSEPARABLE. 

when "you" go to bed, "you" literally disappear from the "solid" world and you become a "dream"!

It is not that you walk from one room to another.

Reality morphs and changes. You cannot notice it when you are falling asleep. 

It is always one substance, what it does, it changes the phenomena by which it expresses itself for ITLSELF! 

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Alien language is beyond, but also includes all human language, heh. 

With that said, those experiences will be obvious when you have them. 

My gender identity is they/them. Get it together!!

Oh sorry, I haven’t even thought about it. I’ve assumed you are a guy, because girls are rarity here ?. 

@Galyna is also communicating a truth, a truth beyond all concepts but it’s reframed as a concept itself. Now there can be truths of the Maya as well, communication happens in Maya itself. 
Concept of self annihilation can’t be justified in the human language, language is antithetical to this concept, therefore there is no point to have this discussion.

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Leo, when you say "TRUTH" what meaning do you put in this abstract concept?

TRUTH is not abstract at all. It is your entire field of consciousness at this moment and every moment.

Your direct experience is TRUTH.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura If the Truth can be spoken, good luck thinking your way into Infinity buddy. 

I have done exactly that, and beyond.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Galyna is also communicating a truth, a truth beyond all concepts but it’s reframed as a concept itself. Now there can be truths of the Maya as well, communication happens in Maya itself. 
Concept of self annihilation can’t be justified in the human language, language is antithetical to this concept, therefore there is no point to have this discussion.

So true :) 

@Leo Gura are thoughts also truth then, when it is a part of your direct experience? 

Understanding truth is there to help you do not let others define your truth. If you want to be nothing be nothing if you want to be everything be everything if you don't want there to be a god and live in purgatory then do that. If your experience lead you to believe the universe is a infinitely massive mmo multiplayer with aliens, level ups and power ups than do that. If you want solipsism or souls then do what you will as you are god and god decide what it is. Its open ended.

Earth and the solar system is a mini game that should tell you the insane infinite nature of just the 3rd and 4th dimension. We are talking about a mini game that can take you 1000s of lifetimes to complete

If you beleive you are nothing you will be nothing, do you really want that? Are you done playing ? Or are you parroting someone elses opinion. If you believe that then you should not interact with anything and be nothing. This is a big decision. Let your heart tell you

Edited by Hojo