Someone here

Being blissful 24/7

113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Water by the River I’d say you’re selling saltwater by the river now ;) 

Actually, there is already quite some saltwater-dose in my signature:

But it is all good. Some years ago I would have probably written something exactly like UnbornTao.

There is so much delusion in the spiritual marketplace that it is not wrong to sometimes "shake the tree" a bit and see what kind of fruit fall off (or what reactions come back). It is normally quite easy to tell which kind of tree has been shaken. 

Water by the River

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Actually, there is already quite some saltwater-dose in my signature:

Now THAT’S funny xD

On 6/30/2023 at 10:17 PM, gettoefl said:

you are 3 things sat chit ananda

these are absolutes

you drop out of them when you enter the you mode

thereby you know the opposite

you dont know an absolute you be an absolute

the three are truth consciousness bliss

(likewise once the you enters there is no truth, what you know and say is the false, namely everything you say is illusion lies ignorance)

Great. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

14 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Shhh. Much more important is the Alien Awakening of the day, outdated in a week. There is stuff in my fridge that stays fresh longer... 

14 hours ago, Water by the River said:

You underestimate the king, I don't think his stew is rotten, it's in the process of maceration. we wait for something great. something never seen, heard or intuited. we expect the explosion of a genius. will it be so? we will see. For now, the bets are that something good is brewing.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

the absolute is beyond every duality

(and non-duality of course since duality, non-duality is the final duality)

i guess interestingly enough there is a duality the absolute is subject to, dream, non-dream or if you prefer manifest, non-manifest

I also see truth and bliss, or love, as one and the same. Everyone mostly explained it through the Vedantic formulation on this thread, and i will try to explain it through a Sufi formulation. 

Islam, etymologically, comes from the root terms of peace and surrendering, selam and teslim. The idea is surrendering your personal will to the will of God, and it opens itself you up to the truth (enel Haqq as Hallaj said), and with it comes the deep peace. 

Sufis call God "Love" and "Beloved", and He is the source of being where, the ocean, where the drop discovers that his being is but the dance of the ocean, and that is experienced as ecstacy, fulfillment and love. 

God wants to know himself, and that's why He emanates from Himself, as a result of an explosion of Love, and becomes the world and the human, as caliphs and manifestations of Love, where the One gets into the experience of time and space, and of realizing Himself. 

The Truth, or Haqq, is one of the names of God, and in the form of human, He is always in a relationship with Himself, and the more the human manifestation of His surrenders his personal identity, and selfishness, the more the more the name of Haqq and Compassion, or Love to think of that name in another way, opens himself up to Himself. 

That's why peace, love and truth open themselves up as the experience of the human as the human recollects the knowledge of God being his inner self, with him always. That's what i've been inspired to write for now, maybe we can expand on it, more extensively, later on. 

Sooner or later you realize everything is a mindfuck. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

5 hours ago, gettoefl said:

the absolute is beyond every duality

(and non-duality of course since duality, non-duality is the final duality)

This is true. The spiritual journey is about realizing what is real and what is not. It is a spiritual, not a conceptual, realization. God can't awaken to itself through the mind, only through direct realization. The mind is a helpful tool to guide you to the gate, but passing through requires relinquishing identity.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

This is true. The spiritual journey is about realizing what is real and what is not. It is a spiritual, not a conceptual, realization. God can't awaken to itself through the mind, only through direct realization. The mind is a helpful tool to guide you to the gate, but passing through requires relinquishing identity.

my mind slices and dices the real for its own longevity agenda saying this image i have produced is helpful that image i have produced is harmful

i have experienced that my mind is perfectly capable of leaving the real alone, serving it up and not tinkering with it in any way

that's when the absolute shows itself

@gettoefl Judgment is the sword wielded by the absolute to defend itself from imaginary foes. When it lays down the sword, relinquishing judgment, it realizes that there never was any separation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You underestimate the king, I don't think his stew is rotten, it's in the process of maceration. we wait for something great. something never seen, heard or intuited. we expect the explosion of a genius. will it be so? we will see. For now, the bets are that something good is brewing.

Heh, don’t be surprised when you get hit in the face with some Mace pepper spray!

No time for waiting then :$

Actually, bliss is an endless orgasm. And despite what my signature says, AI did not write this:

Edited by Yimpa

not to be completely happy is to be stupid. of course, I am stupid, if it were not so there would be no unhappiness, and there is. There are moments that no, normally, yes. not sharp, but a little. I work against stupidity. who knows why it is such a difficult job. well yes, I know. It is not about psychological work, it is about equalizing this being with existence. It is not equalized as standard. I hope that all this work pays off for other lives.

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

not to be completely happy is to be stupid. of course, I am stupid, if it were not so there would be no unhappiness, and there is. There are moments that no, normally, yes. not sharp, but a little. I work against stupidity. who knows why it is such a difficult job. well yes, I know. It is not about psychological work, it is about equalizing this being with existence. It is not equalized as standard. I hope that all this work pays off for other lives.

It’s totally fine to experience unhappiness. The separation and bias we augment onto the experience is what keeps us stuck in a loop of suffering. 

Do not conflate seperation and bias with SpongeBob ;)

Edited by Yimpa

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s totally fine to experience unhappiness. The separation and bias we augment onto the experience is what keeps us stuck in a loop of suffering. 

Do not conflate seperation and bias with SpongeBob ;)

I don't think so. any abstract unhappiness is a malfunction. Punctual unhappiness as a reaction to adversity is normal. unhappiness per se is mental illness. It must be solved completely, so that there is no trace left

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, the thing that's very difficult to understand is that for reality there is not crap. we as humans are pure bias. even if we try very hard, we are still bias. good karma, bad karma, etc. for reality seems that there is only existence. That thing about the horse is perfect for reality. 

(Manifest) Reality is also clearly biased: Despite the physical universe winding down towards more Entropy (or basically every energy/matter evenly mixed and distributed), on pretty much every other level it winds up: Evolution from atoms to molecules to bacteria to plants to animals to humans, from stoneage to larger neoltihic groups, to ancient states and empires, industrial age, information age, and onwards to a completely unforeseeable future. Upload to some subtle realms , infinite other dimensions to be explored, and all that stuff.

We are not walking on a planet where there have been 500 civilizations that all failed, blown themselves up in nuclear war, and started again in stone age. Such a game is possible, in which we would dig out ruins that we know nothing about, since they are the 462 restart of 4 millions years ago, where no informations have survived what happened but only some stone ruins. No, this here is the first try, and its still running fine and progressing with incredible speed.

Manifest Reality (from everything we see) is clearly biased to "winding up", towards evolution, more complexity, transcendence and love. Ken Wilber calls this drive/tendency of the Universe Eros. Reaching a level of complexity where it also can actually realize itself, happening a long time ago with the first Truly Nondual Realizers (Plotinus, Parmenidies, Nagarjuna, and so on).

Infinity/Unmanifest/Nothingness, Big Bang/Involution (see Wilber for Involution), Evolution, trip back home, and once more. The big game of hide and seek.

That (Eros, Evolution) is one aspect of reality. An other deep aspect is the unconditional love (Agape) that also runs through the fabric of reality, creating and sustaining all beings on every level. All of us, right here, right now, with incredible complexity.

I agree that for example the Assyrians in their attempt to build one of the first really large empires that encompassed many kingdoms and tribes were sometimes very cruel. Reality can not intervene in a physical universe and send some guardian angel from the sky. That would break the game immediately. But is that cruelty still in fashion? It is mostly frowned upon by nearly all people nowadays.

That cruelty is not the main tendency of reality. It is the complexity of evolution that sometimes goes sour, of separate beings sacrificing fellow beings for their "Atman-projects", building empires as surrogates for transcendence, as Ken Wilber calls it. And yet, as we see when we look back, these empires were necessary for a larger integration and unity, at least in certain ways.

Wilber, Up from Eden: A Transpersonal View of Human Evolution. I think you would like the book.

And you are also right in the following aspect: As we see, despite the Horror story, Absolute Reality didn't get broken. "IT" has no moving parts that could get broken. In that way, it didn't care, since it didn't suffer, only contained suffering.

That is the Absolute perspective. But when we consider it from a relative perspective (which we do as soon as we think about these events), we can also consider that most aspects and mechanisms of relative reality on the manifest/relative level in fact do wind up (not down), and in a way do care a lot that winding up, evolution, growth/development towards more love, or in general the way home, happens.

Water by the River  

Edited by Water by the River

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

That cruelty is not the main tendency of reality.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

life is absolutely cruel. There is only one rule: survive. this implies evolving, increasing in complexity. Any means that serves this end will be used by life. cruelty is nothing, and suffering is nothing to life, mere means to an end. as you said, the evolution that is taking place is extremely fast, efficient, directed to an end, and it seems that extreme cruelty is not necessary for now. It could be said that it is only used if necessary, but are necessary since are engines of evolution. 

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It must be solved completely, so that there is no trace left

You must be dissolve completely, so that everything is left.