Someone here

Being blissful 24/7

113 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Buddhist psychology at least ..truth leads to happiness and as it turns out

Lol. It depends on the truth. The truth of a girlfriend cheating on you isn’t going to make you happy. Nor should you want it to. It is okay and expected to be pissed off when that truth is revealed. Part of being human is feeling the full range of the human experience. True happiness is feeling all your feelings with acceptance and no judgment.

If you can accept all your emotions as they are, you will be more happier than a blissed out monk who rejects all other feelings than bliss. 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

13 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Javfly33 You're right about that.

Okay, I was arrogant and unsensible to you.

I'm open to you now. Help me understand.

I think I have said it before already in the forum. Apart from more subtle things, there is a thing-tool as simple as holding a mudra (https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/6444/gyan-mudra) and focusing on the breath, and a world of possibility beyond thought opens up.

An example: You don't need to meditate. You just can be walking down the street, and open your left hand positioning towards the street (so the back of your hand is facing your body), hold the mudra, and all energies, thoughts, emotion, everything that happens to you 'internally' focus it and surrender it into the hand. Then watch what happens ? 

If it doesn't work for you the first times, is totally normal. I believe, there has to happen a certain clear distinction for Consciousness, between

-Thought/Psychological realm

-Being/Energy/Perception

When this happens enough, when there is clear a distinction and a certain 'distance' has been seen between what Perception is, and what thought-psychological activity Is, then the power of the mudra will be almost instantaneous.

For that, practice holding the mudra and watching the breath, after your normal meditation practice. Or maybe when you are coming down off a psychedelic, where your energies are still FIRED UP. When there is intense concentration or Aliveness of Consciousness, practice this mudra+observing the breath. Try to be totally still when you do this, forget the body. So all attention is focused on breathing.

Basically, the point is not to maintain any state of consciousness, but so Awareness/God/Nothing can have a clear distinction of psychological activity Vs Being/Perception. 

So when you are walking down the street or you are wherever place (not just meditating), you can 'activate' yourself instantly by doing the mudra.

Now, this is just an example I told you, this is something (opening the hand) that I use to do a lot, but there are a lot of varieties (for example incorporating awareness in the pineal gland). Each variety, seem to have different "chemical response" to it.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/search/?&q=bliss&author=Water by the River

I know. What kind of idiot would post a search link to his own posts about the topic of bliss O.o :)

And probably some won't like the following statements (because they implicitely nothing else than a call to action for practice/meditation of whatever form, because suffering can end): When resting in ones True Nature in certain awakened states, the psychological resistance (to what is) of suffering is gone. And these states can go from peak state, to plateau, to permanent. Bliss and love and compassion flow then from ones True Core. Every being, depending on its Karma, has at least to potential to do and realize that, this life or the next.

At some point of the path one gets the choice to do exactly that, and one wouldn't contract again, because it becomes a choice.

Sure one can get sad, or feel pain, hunger, whatever, but no resistance to it, no contraction, no closing down. "One" stays open, no resistance or psychological suffering added on top. It blows through ones Being like the wind.

Adi Da called the separate self "self-contraction", which can be relaxed with love.

Sellling Water by the River

Ken Wilber on that:

Ken Wilber, One Taste:

"Monday, March 24. With the awakening of constant consciousness, you becomesomething of a divine schizophrenic, in the popular sense of “split-minded,” because you have access to both the Witnessand the ego. You are actually “whole-minded,” but it sounds like it’s split, because you are aware of the constant Witness or Spirit in you, and you are also perfectly aware of themovie of life, the ego and all its ups and downs. So you still feel pain and suffering and sorrow, but they can no longer convince you of their importance—you are no longer the victim of life, but its Witness.

In fact, because you are no longer afraid of your feelings,you can engage them with much greater intensity. The movie of life becomes more vivid and vibrant, precisely because you are no longer grasping or avoiding it, and thus no longer trying to dull or dilute it. You no longer turn the volume down. You might even cry harder, laugh louder, jump higher. Choiceless awareness doesn’t mean you cease to feel; it means you feel fully, feel deeply, feel to infinity itself, and laugh and cry and love until it hurts. Life jumps right off the screen, and you are one with all of it, because you don’t recoil.

If you are having a dream, and you think it’s real, it can get very scary. Say you are dreaming that you are tightropewalking across Niagara Falls. If you fall off, you plunge to your death. So you are walking very slowly, very carefully.Then suppose you start lucid dreaming, and you realize that it’s just a dream. What do you do? Become more cautious and careful? No, you start jumping up and down on the tightrope, you do flips, you bounce around, you have a ball—precisely because you know it isn’t real. When you realize it’s a dream, you can afford to play.

The same thing happens when you realize that ordinary life is just a dream, just a movie, just a play. You don’t become more cautious, more timid, more reserved. You start jumping up and down and doing flips, precisely because it’sall a dream, it’s all pure Emptiness. You don’t feel less, you feel more—because you can afford to. You are no longer afraid of dying, and therefore you are not afraid of living.You become radical and wild, intense and vivid, shocking and silly. You let it all come pouring through, because it’s all your dream.

Life then assumes its true intensity, its vivid luminosity, itsradical effervescence. Pain is more painful and happiness is happier; joy is more joyous and sorrow is even sadder. It all comes radiantly alive to the mirror-mind, the mind that doesn’t grasp or avoid, but simply witnesses the play, and therefore can afford to play, even as it watches.

What would motivate you if you saw everything as the dream of your own highest Self? What would actually move you in this playful dream world? Everything in the dream is basically fun, at some deep level, except for this: when you see your friends suffering because they think the dream is real, you want to relieve their suffering, you want them to wake up, too. Watching them suffer is not fun. And so a deep and powerful compassion arises in the heart of the awakened ones, and they seek, above all else, to awaken others—and thus relieve them from the sorrow and the pity,the torment and the pain, the terror and the anguish that comes from taking with dreadful seriousness the passing dream of life.

So you are a divine schizophrenic, you are “split-minded” in the sense that you are simultaneously in touch with both the pure Witness and the world of the ego-film. But that really means you are actually “whole-minded,” because these two worlds are really not-two. The ego is just the dream of the Witness, the film that the Witness creates out of its own infinite plenitude, simply so it will have something to watch at the movies.

At that point the entire play arises within your own constant consciousness. There is no inside and no outside, no in here versus out there. The nondual universe of One Taste arises as a spontaneous gesture of your own true nature. You can taste the sun and swallow the moon, and centuries fit in the palm of your hand. The pure I-I, the greatI AMness, breathes to infinity and creates a Kosmos as the Song of its very Self, and oceans of compassion fall as tears from your very own Original Face.

Last night I saw the reflection of the moon in a cool clear crystal pond, and nothing else happened."

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Can you be blissful 24/7? Yes you can .

You? Really? Who is blissful? Does this state have an ownership, if it does, whom it belongs to? How long will it continue, and who is in control? 

This whole text was written from the personal point of view. Which can NOT be further from the truth...

Personality is not a set of thoughts. Personality is the idea that these set of thoughts have an author.

There is a thought, any thought which thinks itself.

At the same time, there is a certain feeling from a first perspective that this thought belongs to "me".

This is how capture takes place, notice it.

Notice it is not a feeling, it is not a thought, it is exactly a concept, idea that I am thinking "something"...

Notice it and remove this idea of "me".

Bliss happens to no one, no one is in control....

Just snap your fingers and remove this idea of "me".

"Everything happens by itself ..." Not to SOMEONE, thinking and bliss create "YOUR CHARACTER"

Stop appointing the owner (author) TO the thinking process.

To do this, you need to see that there is no one to get out of it. 

You do not want it, because it is DEATH. 

P.S. Reality has a tendency to morph and change. Bliss soon shall pass. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You? Really? Who is blissful? Does this state have an ownership, if it does, whom it belongs to? How long will it continue, and who is in control? 

This whole text was written from the personal point of view. Which can be further from the truth...

Of course it has ownership, God can reclaim and activate their own inherent blissfulness. 

and who is in control? 

God. AWAKENING is God reclaiming its power consciously.

Fortunately, you are God, so you do have control. :D

When you identify with that that is false and does not exist, of course you say 'I have no control'.

This is sad part about reality. When God forgets itself so much that it weakens to such a point of thinking it is not the Master of this Heaven. 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course it has ownership, God can reclaim and activate their own inherent blissfulness. 

God. AWAKENING is God reclaiming its power consciously.

Fortunately, you are God, so you do have control. :D

what is God? Imagine you do not know a human language; how does God appear to you?

How does it feel to be "GOD"?

Edited by Galyna

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Can you be blissful 24/7? Yes you can .

Sure, decide to be. Can't do it? Well, gain the ability to decide at will. You aren't trying to change the shape of the planet, you know. All are trying is to use your ability to decide. Can't do it, well we know what you got to find out... HAHAHA 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

16 minutes ago, Galyna said:

what is God? Imagine you do not know a human language; how does God appear to you?

How does it feel to be "GOD"?

God is a word, I´m using it because they like it here at actualised.org ?

You can call it Being, Awareness, Nothing, Intelligence, Light, Void, Power, What Which is Real, ....etc. Whatever.

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

You aren't trying to change the shape of the planet, you know. 

In a metaphorical sense, that can happen.

How the human sees the planet and itself is microscopically limited in relation to higher states of consciousness. Yet we put the human identity all its concepts on a pedestal as if it’s the holy grail.

However, it’s still important to get your human needs and fantasies met before the possibility of discarding them completely opens up.

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You can call it Being, Awareness, Nothing

Let's think logically for a minute. 

IF! as you claim, God is NOTHINGNESS, why would it care to ascribe any meaning to what is

How can nothingness reclaim its power? 

if whatever you say is true, there is some entity within NOTHINGNESS which wants to reclaim its power. 

what is this entity? How can NOTHINGNESS contain or control rather than create EVERYTHING as IMAGINATION and ascribe meaning to what is and how it appears to ITSELF. 

Meaning is a byproduct of thinking.

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

However, it’s still important to get your human needs and fantasies met before the possibility of discarding them completely opens up.

lol Oh, man, do I got fantasies! How the hell am I going to meet all of them I am a fantastical fanatic... LMAO!!!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

lol Oh, man, do I got fantasies! How the hell am I going to meet all of them I am a fantastical fanatic... LMAO!!!

By being blissful 24/7

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Let's think logically for a minute. 

IF! as you claim, God is NOTHINGNESS, why would it care to ascribe any meaning to what is

How can nothingness reclaim its power? 

if whatever you say is true, there is some entity within NOTHINGNESS which wants to reclaim its power. 

what is this entity? How can NOTHINGNESS contain or control rather than create EVERYTHING as IMAGINATION and ascribe meaning to what is and how it appears to ITSELF. 

Meaning is a byproduct of thinking.

Keep playing your dialectical games.

Then everyone is my DMs asking me for "what is my technique" and all of that.

Thank god you guys didn't care about feeling good ? you were so above me that you don't care about suffering, you are so "selfless". Yet, when shit hits the fan, you want what you want as any living creature in this planet.

You think you are spiritual by rejecting pleasure/well being/bliss. Yet it is in this denial when you are being the most egoic. The most devil, the most darkness.

Darkness denying Light! Of course 

The ego denying Goodness. Of course. Of course.

Edited by Javfly33

sorry OP you wanna cheat your girlfriend and you are talking about 24/7 bliss???

Words like bliss and love mean different things to people.

As I define bliss, it is unconditional being, free from illusions and suffering.

As I define love, it is the reality of absolute sameness, beyond the appearance of differences.

I see these differently than the human emotions of bliss and love, which no matter how hard we try to hold onto them, always slip through our fingers.

It is impossible for human bliss and love to last forever. Like every duality, they eventually necessitate the opposite.

If you are awake, you can anchor your awareness in absolute bliss and love, even within the dream. Human emotions still come and go, as they must. Absolute bliss and love are perpetual, and can be perpetually realized within the dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Benton said:

All of reality is within Me

I am Everything, I am out of control, out of time, out of sanity. 
I imagined it. All form and things on all levels is existing within me, self illuminated by awareness. 
Everything so groundless, it IS the awareness of it. In front of your eyes right now is cosmic mind. 
How is it that I can sit here and type and a bird can chirp and music can play and wind can blow and fingers can feel and its all me? How? How anything?  So spontaneous everything is instantaneously manifested. God is Magic.

You are everything at once.

Its such a miracle. 

Yeah, who want to be attached to the human games when the reality is here, existing, now. Miracle, wonder, depth. Welcome all the shit that is necessary to open us to the unfathomable abyss that existence is. 

Happiness is to be in a homeostatic state, but you have to know yourself.
My ultimate goal is to live like a tramp in a caravan or in the forest. :)

The devil is in the details.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Keep playing your dialectical games.

Not at all. Notice, I’ve asked you a direct question and you avoided the answer. So who is playing games? 

I want to help people. My intention was to help, I don’t care about righteousness.