Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

Direct Pointer to Awakening (notice it NOW)

60 posts in this topic

Pure effortless awareness is very important in everyday “meditation” (let’s call it self-remembering).

As soon as “you” lose the awareness, the flow starts to construct “you” on autopilot.

But if the awareness is there, five senses are drowning in the perception. “I” starts to dissolve.

What do I mean here by “awareness”? When “you” acknowledge any mind activity within, any thought. “You” literally acknowledge how the mind creates and assigns “I”, “me”, “my” and/or “mine” to any activity at play. It always speaks in a possessive case, rather than subjective and objective.

When “you” lose this effortless awareness, the thought process starts to create "you" as a separate individual. As soon as this happens, even right at this second, “you” cannot catch and notice it anymore. Now "you" have been formed as a human being.

Human being is an illusion.  

Practice the following: total full relaxation. Thoughts come and go. Notice them and let them go before they start to construct a human being. Before they capture, curve this “I” and start to develop an individual with a story line within space and time. (None of these exist in actuality)

You are a collection of thoughts, please notice it. You do not exist as a human without language and conceptual knowledge.

Ultimately everything boils down to 5 senses. Remove language. Conceptual level forms you as a human being.

All “you” have to do is to develop enough attention to notice this.

There is no one at home, nothingness....and "you" do not exist. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

You are a zero coordinate….

IMG_1641.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You are a collection of thoughts, please notice it. You do not exist as a human without language and conceptual knowledge.

Rephrasing you to nothing will be very funny. 
- Nothing is a collection of thoughts?

Edited by Amit
Edit

15 minutes ago, Amit said:

Rephrasing you to nothing will be very funny. 
- Nothing is a collection of thoughts?

Absolutely everything is a perceptual phenomenon ;) 

We are a ghost looking into a body through a window.  Ultimately not physical but pure metaphysical

Edited by Hojo

22 minutes ago, Hojo said:

We are a ghost looking into a body through a window.  Ultimately not physical but pure metaphysical

None of this is true. it is a conceptual framing....just a thought which takes you away from feeling and puts you back in thinking.

good one!

here is my pointer

the thought of separation is the original sin, there is no separation, everything is one whole including the you

the first thought you have is fine, you have no control over it

awareness is to not have a second though since you noticed the first thought

so separation appears to be the case

that's the first thought

don't think about the objects that appear due to separation

namely don't indulge a second thought

rest in the awareness of the whole that appears before you and that includes you

@gettoefl true the body is to have the ability to hit your feeling off something and return it to your soul. Without one you have one feeling infinitely which is love or fear both being the same feeling looked at from different perspective. Everything thought is infinite but not when you have a body it stops them or its just an illusion of body and if you can stop the illusion you will have one thought forever.

Edited by Hojo

@Galyna 0 dosent only mean nothing it also means everything. Its an infinity symbol and a symbol for nothing. 

@Hojo Conceptually we can express it like this, yeah. In reality none of these exist as well... 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna the fact that the symbol exists, means nothing can exist physically as a symbol imo. It dosent have a smell or a taste or a feeling but its there as nothing. And a human body is that a 3d symbol that means nothing unless there is a metaphysical thing attached to it giving it meaning.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

the fact that the symbol exists

nope, perception of the symbols exists, which is hollow and does not even have a ground or a substance. 

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

means nothing can exist physically as a symbol imo

correct.

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

It doesn't have a smell or a taste or a feeling but it's there as nothing.

It appears for itself as a sight. We can break this phenomenon down as a light as well. 

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

And a human body is that a 3d symbol that means nothing unless there is a metaphysical thing attached to it giving it meaning.

There is no such thing as a human body, it is a perceptual deceit. 

Such phenomena as sight, smell, touch, hearing and taste have been converged together and created the illusion of the human body. You can look at each individually and explore.

There is nothing behind that phenomenon. Therefore, we call it "phenomenon", because it does not even have existence on its own.

It does not exist in a time-space continuum. But rather this phenomenon when converged and collected in one FOCAL POINT as senses creates the concept of a body in a time-space continuum. 

@Galyna if i get rid of all sensations the human body provides me are you saying that I will stop existing?

Just now, Hojo said:

@Galyna if i get rid of all sensations the human body provides me are you saying that I will stop existing?

NOPE. Do you still exist in your dream? If yes, in which way?

How do you exist when you are dreaming at night? 

Answer this question and I will jump deeper. 

@Galyna i exist in a body in my dreams. I am always something but never question what I am. I don't think I have been multiple objects at once in my dream. But I have been multiple places at once when I visit akashic records.

Edited by Hojo

19 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Galyna i exist in a body in my dreams. I am always something but never question what I am. I don't think I have been multiple objects at once in my dream.

Very interesting, notice how you trick yourself. Let me ask you a question:

how do you know that you are "inside" of your "body" in your dream?

@Galyna a better word would be attached to a body. Not inside but I'm not free roaming but my metaphysical window seems to be moving around with it whatever it is I'm dreaming. I never suddenly turn around and see my face or what or who I am in the dream and I don't pay attention to it and just stay in the current moment.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

a better word would be attached to a body.

and how does this attachment feel? Please explain? you are attached to the body with what? 

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I'm not free roaming but my metaphysical window seems to be moving around with it whatever it is I'm dreaming

whoa, hold your horse young man, lets avoid complicated phrases such as "metaphysical window". Do you even understand words you are using? what is metaphysical window?

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I never suddenly turn around and see my face or what or who I am in the dream and I don't pay attention to it and just stay in the current moment.

that is closer... 

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

awareness is to not have a second though since you noticed the first thought

That's not what awareness is, it is a wishful thinking, expressed in the idea of any "control" - another concept of the mind. B| 

you do not have a control over your thinking process. Simply, because there is no one behind the scenes to control the process.