Ajax

Why Do People?

10 posts in this topic

Why do people confuse God with a Ruler?

*beware of deconstruction*

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Because god dictates how reality is always. Reality is the will of god no exception.

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

Because god dictates how reality is always. Reality is the will of god no exception.

I see, and how do you know this?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

What makes you think God has a Will in the first place?

13 minutes ago, Ajax said:

What makes you think God has a Will in the first place?

Reality doesn't exist if god didn't create the dream. God has infinite will and infinite power. No bias but wills all realities into existence otherwise there would be a void with awareness forever and nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Reality doesn't exist if god didn't create the dream. God has infinite will and infinite power. No bias but wills all realities into existence otherwise there would be a void with awareness forever and nothing else.

You didn't answer my question directly. I asked you how you know God has a will. 

How do you know a Will has anything to do with reality, or dream or existence or void with awareness?

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

You didn't answer my question directly. I asked you how you know God has a will. 

How do you know a Will has anything to do with reality, or dream or existence or void with awareness?

Psychedelics. The fact that my state of consciousness is not controlled by me the character but happens automatically per some design. There is no inherent feeling to anything. 

7 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Psychedelics. The fact that my state of consciousness is not controlled by me the character but happens automatically per some design. There is no inherent feeling to anything. 

What does that have to do with God ruling over you, the world, everything. Just because your consciousness is not controlled by you, you make a leap that God is Ruling with a will that you know is a will because of Psychedelics?

Edited by Ajax

28 minutes ago, Holykael said:

happens automatically per some design

why do you presume a design?  Why are putting the idea that it is a design in the first place?  It could be a creation of chaos, and you identify it as design?  What is this design? Is it a pattern that you recognize in your consciousness, have you recognized it in the entirety, including the complete recognition of chaos? If so? Who rules the chaos?  If it is chaos, how can it be ruled? If it is designed, how can it be chaos? Is ruling a design of the chaos? Or only of the design? Could it be that your identification of Ruler is that which you can perceive of design, and the fact that you don't perceive that you are in control. Is your ruling over your perception of design. If so, you would rule that there is a ruler, wouldn't you, because your character has a rule about ruling, right?

Edited by Ajax

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

If you were to simplify the phrasing it to... It is what it is. It is god's will. 

You see, in its most simple form, it is assuming that everything happens is because God decides it to be that way. That has been the Viewpoint of just about every Organized religion. 

If that is True, why do you wonder why does God allow bad things to happen? You could say it's God's Will. But that is not a good enough answer.  How many people Give him the title of Ruler, because he allows things to happen? You see, now you have somebody to blame for bad things. Funny isn't it?

Edited by Ajax