hyruga

How do you usually think and how do you articulate out your thoughts and feelings?

How do you usually think and how do you articulate out your thoughts and feelings?   8 members have voted

1. 1. How do you articulate out your thoughts?

• You think of a picture/scenario and describe the picture/situation?
    • You try to balance out your thoughts by talking about pros and cons always
    • You stick to one point and argue/reason out all the way
    • You move from one key point to another key point
    • You say whatever that is in your mind/heart
    • Others

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

How do you usually think and how do you articulate out your thoughts and feelings?

Edited by hyruga

I think by sorting important from unimportant facts.

I articulate by explaining my point as simply as I can.

"Genius is making complex ideas simple, not making simple ideas complex.”

— Albert Einstein

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 minutes ago, Ajax said:

I think by sorting important from unimportant facts.

I articulate by explaining my point as simply as I can.

"Genius is making complex ideas simple, not making simple ideas complex.”

— Albert Einstein

Ok genius. Lol

Know thyself....

But what if you have to give a speech for an elaborated period of time? Say a presentation or something. Then how do you plan the speech? 

Nice, I haven’t seen someone use the poll feature on this forum in forever!

With that said, I chose the last three options. For the other part, articulating my thoughts and feelings to my significant other has been monumental in my development. 

Love will challenge you and push you past your comfort zone :x

I AM nutz

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok genius. Lol

A genius is in tune with how all perspectives interconnect seamlessly xD

I AM nutz

I usually instead of trying to come up with something to say, i observe my mind and the things i need to say come up spontanuously. And then it's a matter of removing the fear to let the thoughts be expressed.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need. 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

A genius is in tune with how all perspectives interconnect seamlessly xD

She love to give me a hard time because she is a genius!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

But what if you have to give a speech for an elaborated period of time? Say a presentation or something. Then how do you plan the speech? 

By having the abilities to make a speech. Learning. Practicing. Doing.

Haha I will be a sport and get more specific.

1. Know the goal. Which is to have a message and make sure that message is understood as easily as possible.

2. Choose the topic. Find the message. I use the "so what method".

The so what method: Discuss the subject with a friend. Have your friend say "so what, why should I care?" Affter everything you say. This forces you to cut the bullshit and get to the point that matters. This can be done as a mind experiment.

3. Find a template that best communicates your message. Fill the template with information relevant to the message. ( I created my own).

4. Refine it as much as possible. Simplify. Make sure the core message is understood, in multiple ways.

5. If you have not developed the ability to do the speech, practice the speech until it's easy to do.

I could breakdown, define, simplify, refine and simplify, then beautify this forum post further but my texting finger is getting tired on my phone so I gotta stop... Lol

Edited by Ajax

I think in pictures. Refined by years and years of thinking about sex before sleep.

Edited by Hojo

14 hours ago, Ajax said:

By having the abilities to make a speech. Learning. Practicing. Doing.

Haha I will be a sport and get more specific.

1. Know the goal. Which is to have a message and make sure that message is understood as easily as possible.

2. Choose the topic. Find the message. I use the "so what method".

The so what method: Discuss the subject with a friend. Have your friend say "so what, why should I care?" Affter everything you say. This forces you to cut the bullshit and get to the point that matters. This can be done as a mind experiment.

3. Find a template that best communicates your message. Fill the template with information relevant to the message. ( I created my own).

4. Refine it as much as possible. Simplify. Make sure the core message is understood, in multiple ways.

5. If you have not developed the ability to do the speech, practice the speech until it's easy to do.

I could breakdown, define, simplify, refine and simplify, then beautify this forum post further but my texting finger is getting tired on my phone so I gotta stop... Lol

Ok thank you.

if i can't sparkle in couple words need to contemplate deeper

i will type waffle for a reader's benefit

heads up, meat is at the end is how i structure it

i don't read long prose and don't torture you likewise

the goal is a short snappy nugget to sleep on

probably why i frequent twitter

this one's mo isn't to rap

it's like zen to slap