davecraw

Leo do you have inabilities?

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Blue and red are different, but they're both a part of the same reality.

No disagreement, but Leo claimed he's limited and unlimited. 

1 minute ago, davecraw said:

Reality is limited and unlimited.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, davecraw said:

If your capabilities are unlimited, you are capable of being limited. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Reality is limited and unlimited.

In what way is it unlimited?

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

If your capabilities are unlimited, you are capable of being limited. 

So to be clear are you claiming you can do anything and you can't do certain things? Or are you claiming something else?

Edited by davecraw

21 minutes ago, davecraw said:

So to be clear are you claiming you can do anything and you can't do certain things? Or are you claiming something else?

To be clear we're not speaking about the limited human, we're referring to our true nature, the Absolute, Infinity, God. God can be anything it wants because it is unlimited; so, therefore, because it is unlimited in nature, it can appear as limited. So God, the unlimited, is appearing to be the limited human. Your true nature is the Absolute. You are not a human, only appearing to be, but the appearing human is limited. Get it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

26 minutes ago, davecraw said:

What are atoms made out of? What are the things that atoms are made out of made out of? At some point, you reach the unknown, or nothingness, or infinite regress, which means there is nothing to limit it. For every limitation you can identify, there is the unlimited lurking in the background.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

To be clear we're not speaking about the limited human, we're referring to our true nature, the Absolute, Infinity, God. God can be anything it wants because it is unlimited; so, therefore, because it is unlimited in nature, it can appear as limited. So God, the unlimited, is appearing to be the limited human. Your true nature is the Absolute. You are not a human, only appearing to be, but the appearing human is limited. Get it.

If you are truly unlimited and not the apparent limited human then why don't you prove it and create ecstasy for yourself?

23 minutes ago, davecraw said:

There are no limits to what Reality can be. It is Infinite. Reality is everything and no-thing simultaneously. No-thing meaning no one particular thing. Nothing can limit Reality because that limit would also be included in Reality. Reality is one. Nothing outside of it. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, davecraw said:

If you are truly unlimited and not the apparent limited human then why don't you prove it and create ecstasy for yourself?

I am prior to proof and proof is also a limit. You cannot use proof to prove the unlimited because proof is limited. I'm going to become SUPERUNLIMITED after I'm done explaining all this. Lol.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I am prior to proof and proof is also a limit. You cannot use proof to prove the unlimited because proof is limited. I'm going to become SUPERUNLIMITED after I'm done explaining all this. Lol.

As you should, This is your game.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Can you create esctasy for yourself right now?

Edited by davecraw

5 minutes ago, davecraw said:

To answer your question, I'm omnipresent and omnipotent so I'm everything and everywhere all at once, being everything and no-thing simultaneously. So there's a version of me in ecstacy right now, somewhere in space-time having a beautiful orgasm filled with ecstatic bliss.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Can you create esctasy for yourself right now?

Is this a riddle?

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Is this a riddle?

Do you want to experience ecstasy?

Just now, davecraw said:

Do you want to experience ecstasy?

Sure

Know thyself....

Sure

Then if you're omnipotent simply create it for yourself. If you can't then you're limited in which case perhaps learn from someone that actually teaches how to create bliss or esctasy lke Sadhguru and not Leo.

Edited by davecraw

The one trying to create bliss is always amiss.  

4 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Then if you're unlimited simply create it for yourself. If you can't then you're limited in which case perhaps listen to someone that actually teaches how to create bliss or esctasy lke Sadhguru and not Leo.

Leo gives me ecstacy, Sadhguru's too bearded...get's in the way of my ecstatic feeling. I like 'em bald, no distractions. Someone please close this thread before I get in trouble...i have no filter...lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The one trying to create bliss is always amiss.  

Hush

Know thyself....