Chives99

Be Brazen yet Respectful

2 posts in this topic

The main point im making here is stop caring what people think about you, society is full of judgemental biatches , live in accordance to your own values and be respectful towards other people, but at the same time put yourself out there, make a bold move, dm that person you like who gives a fuck if they dont reply, who gives a fuck if people judge you for being bold and making a move, like asking them out or messaging them or going up and striking a conversation. Its not a crime to show interest. If someone i wasnt interested in asked me out I'd say " im really am flattered but i just dont see you in that way sorry" its kind and respectful and perhaps gives them the confidence to do it again. Society will only judge you because they wished they had your courage. You put yourself on the line well done, now you can do it again. The right person is out there searching for you:x:x

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Nice, motivational words. Boldness is definitely a trait. You will definitely get noticed. Stay firm and people will often change their mind about you. Nobody likes to be wrong, lol. Kudos

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.