cjoseph90

insomnia, neurotic individual ?

5 posts in this topic

bit of a silly question, in leos vid, ´´40 Signs That You Are Neurotic - Understanding Neurosis´´

i understand most on the list such as anxiety, Depression, Compulsive Behaviour, Obsessive Thoughts

why is insomnia on the list? i mean i guess less nuerotic than the others mentioned..

your thoughts?

neurotic = nervous sysgtem dysregulation involved = affects sleep because nervous system regulation is crucial to the sleep cycle and everything. Also stress makes you alert which is opposite to sleepy

my sponatnous thought

Edited by Sugarcoat

6 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

anxiety, Depression, Compulsive Behaviour, Obsessive Thoughts

Because insomania is caused by a combination of all these things?

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need. 

Neurotic can be described as nervous. If you can't sleep, you are usually moving around or keep thinking about things you got to do or should do. Your body/mind can't sit still. Tell me that is not being nervous!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

How neurotic shows up when trying to sleep is obsessive thought that you cant sleep and being easily disturbed by noises, light... the mind can also be overly energetic thinking about what happened that day or new ideas for projects. 

Non-neurotic people dont think much and fall asleep within minutes. 

But it depends on how your neuroticism is showing up, alot of poeple are neurotic but it doesnt effect there sleep because it doesnt effect them in that way. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?