LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is a fantasy. It is not AWAKENING.

Enlightened people are not AWAKE.

You guys keep spreading enlightened bullshit on this forum.

If you could develop that would be great. What is enlightenment? And awakening?

8 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Did you notice that in your post you just make claims, but give zero reasoning, arguments or experience-descriptions to argue these claims?

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's true. I ask myself: does he have something to say, or is he just making fun of us? Seems the second, right?

19 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Some questions are still unanswered from your side in the post below:

from

Did you notice that in your post you just make claims, but give zero reasoning, arguments or experience-descriptions to argue these claims? 

Water by the River

What I speak about is beyond anything a human can reason. I know it's annoying, but sorry. I can only explain so much to you.

What I can tell you very simply and directly is that you are dreaming Buddhist/Nondualist enlightenment. Everyone of these nondualist/Buddhist teachers who thinks he is enlightened is dreaming it and its not conscious that he's doing so. He tells himself that he's awake, he truly believes it, but he is not AWAKE. This is definitely the case.

I am one of the only people on this planet who understands this clearly and fully.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I speak about is beyond anything a human can reason.

Heard that somewhere before.

Sure, there is a lot of .... God and manifestation between Heaven and Earth to understand & explore and awaken to. Enough to keep God busy until.... Infinity & Eternity.

Anyway, bon voyage, enjoy the ride, and all the best. When you are done awakening, don't forget to come home.

Water by the River

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I speak about is beyond anything a human can reason. I know it's annoying, but sorry. I can only explain so much to you.

What I can tell you very simply and directly is that you are dreaming Buddhist/Nondualist enlightenment. Everyone of these nondualist/Buddhist teachers who thinks he is enlightened is dreaming it and its not conscious that he's doing so. He tells himself that he's awake, he truly believes it, but he is not AWAKE. This is definitely the case.

I am one of the only people on this planet who understands this clearly and fully.

What does it mean that they are dreaming of enlightenment? All of them? how do you know? 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What does it mean that they are dreaming of enlightenment?

I can't explain that any further. My statement is as clear and direct as I could make it. Understanding it deeper requires AWAKENING and I cannot shortcut that for you.

All of them?

Pretty much all the people I have studied.

how do you know? 

CONSCIOUSNESS

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

can't explain that any further. My statement is as clear and direct as I could make it. Understanding it deeper requires AWAKENING and I cannot shortcut that for you

I'm not saying that you're not right, I just don't understand what enlightenment means to you and what is the difference with awakening. It is the terminology, I think that since it is a controversial issue, you could refine more

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Everyone of these nondualist/Buddhist teachers who thinks he is enlightened is dreaming it and its not conscious that he's doing so. He tells himself that he's awake, he truly believes it"

That is your assumption, and it is incorrect. There is no agency-arising left that identifies with "is enlightened" and which is still believed and not seen as dream, moving as illusion arising within Infinite Consciousness/Reality. There is no one left who believes he is awake. That is exactly what is seen through with Full Enlightenment. Enlightenment is the Realization that there is no separate anything, nevery was (only as illusion), and never will be. Only the Totality of Absolute Reality. 

Water by the River

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What does it mean that they are dreaming of enlightenment? All of them? how do you know? 

Man, it is simple. He holds the belief that he surpasses all other beings in terms of awakening and claims that no one else in history has come close. When questioned about the basis of his belief, he often evades the question and provides vague responses like "it's beyond your understanding" or "CONSCIOUSNESS" or that this is not enlightenment but awakening, as if we were engaging in a mere play of semantics.

He thinks anything in his experience is indicative of being more awakened than someone else. He continues to believe he is a doer or an 'achiever' of a super knowledge or understanding that mankind has never experienced before. He consistently delves into the contents of experience to assert his claim of being the most awakened being in the history of the universe. This is a huuge ego trip and it's so evident.

Edited by Superb

5 minutes ago, Superb said:

Man, it is simple. He holds the belief that he surpasses all other beings in terms of awakening and claims that no one else in history has come close. When questioned about the basis of his belief, he often evades the question and provides vague responses like "it's beyond your understanding" or "CONSCIOUSNESS" or that this is not enlightenment but awakening, as if we were engaging in a mere play of semantics.

He thinks anything in his experience is indicative of being more awakened than someone else. He continues to believe he is a doer or an 'achiever' of a super knowledge or understanding that mankind has never experienced before. He consistently delves into the contents of experience to assert his claim of being the most awakened being in the history of the universe. This is a huuge ego trip and it's so evident.

Maybe you are right, but maybe no. 

no master has done serious psychedelic work. I do it, although I still consider myself a beginner, and I know the possibilities that this has. 

@Water by the River You are a fucking idiot.

You have no fucking idea what AWAKE is.

NONE.

SHUT UP!

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

STOP CORRUPTING MY FORUM WITH YOUR HORSESHIT.

Edited by Leo Gura

45 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura can kriya yoga take you to true awakening? 

Absolutely NOT.

Tired is the opposite of awake

use that as a guideline

finding out you are nothing is just the opener

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

NONE.

SHUT UP!

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

I will stab you in the heart with an icepick, you Buddhist rat.

81086RvW+cL._SS500_.jpg

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

NONE.

SHUT UP!

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

I will stab you in the heart with an icepick, you Buddhist rat.

Man, he's not stupid and it's sad reading you

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, he's not stupid

He absolutely is.

Selling horsepiss by the river.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

it's sad reading you

What is say is so Beautiful you have no clue.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He absolutely is.

Selling horsepiss by the river.

Lol..stop it..

Know thyself....