Paul Boldyrev

How to prevent pickup from ruining my reputation

15 posts in this topic

I've been going out a lot more lately, but the city I'm in barely has 700.000 people in it. And most approachable girls are students, so chances are I'll see them on campus again. 

I don't think I need to worry too much about "ruining my reputation" at night, but my fear of a bad reputation keeps me from approaching women during daytime. 

Is this irrational? Of course, I'm not planning on being obnoxious or creepy, but since I'm starting out my approaches will be awkward every once in a while. Perhaps I shouldn't worry about this at all. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Do you intend to stay in this town long term?

@Spiral  Yeah I do, I love the town

But it's close to other big towns and to Berlin, so I could regularly travel someplace else

Don’t do it in a place where you’ll be recognized except maybe occasionally. Do social circle.

@Paul Boldyrev Practice at night until you become good then move to day game. When you are good at pick up, no one will complain, they complain only if you are creepy :ph34r:

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

I did it in a city of 300 000 people on campus in my school. I did it on streets near campus and in the night in local student club. I met couple many girls more than just once but it was never a big deal. Its fine as long as is not creepy as f. Go for it 

Don’t go direct if it’s a girl you will see again, just form a connection over time by talking normally to her.

700k is plenty of people for nightgame to work as long as you’re not really creepy on a consistent basis.

If you have basic social skills 700k is more than enough.

On 6/24/2023 at 8:59 AM, Paul Boldyrev said:

I don't think I need to worry too much about "ruining my reputation" at night, but my fear of a bad reputation keeps me from approaching women during daytime. 

If you are bad at sex, you must worry about your reputation.

College women want a bold, fun guy who is not afraid to serve das weißwurst. Many don't want a relationship; they want sex like you. It is part of the college experience.

Think about it. College is the best chance you will ever have to get sex. Getting women will get much harder after college.  Don't waste your chance with fear and worry.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

It has not change a bit after I left college there are still plenty of women at clubs who are down. 

3 minutes ago, kamill said:

It has not change a bit after I left college there are still plenty of women at clubs who are down. 

Hush you! Trying to get the boy laid!  lol

True, but you have to think about jobs, rent, life purpose, financial security, more bills, transportation, making the time to go to clubs. After college, you have to do many more adult things, which makes it harder right?  Most of the things you have to worry about in college is getting good grades... 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Paul Boldyrev Youll be fine as long as your your not a creep and have social intelligence girls wont give af, seriously when I was in college there was a guy who would do 20-30 approaches a day on our campus. I tagged with him for a week or 2 and he would push me to approach.

It took him about 6 months to get kicked out, (he didnt go to the college btw he just gamed there). And that was only because he actually had success and the women found out about each other and reported him to campus police lmao.

On 6/24/2023 at 10:59 AM, Paul Boldyrev said:

I've been going out a lot more lately, but the city I'm in barely has 700.000 people in it. And most approachable girls are students, so chances are I'll see them on campus again. 

Is this irrational? Of course, I'm not planning on being obnoxious or creepy, but since I'm starting out my approaches will be awkward every once in a while. Perhaps I shouldn't worry about this at all. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Just don't give a fuck about them. Most of your friends will leave you anyway once they see that you are becoming too successful 

Edited by The Redeemer