Yimpa

What Mature Love Is

7 posts in this topic

Mature Love is Absolute Selflessness. 

It’s the pure understanding that God is beyond and as all forms, regardless of how conscious or unconscious they may appear.

God loves each form absolutely and even allows them to remain unconscious. This only appears to diminish the Truth, but ultimately that is also an illusion.

Ultimately, the dream characters are no longer seen as separate, but as infinitely connected to the cosmos.

I AM gay

Well for what it's worth, this God over here seems to *prefer* but not *compel* you to fully awaken. And this is also from Love.

It actually can't join that well with sleeping egos either like you say. It's like you're in heaven and parts of you have decided to "run off" and still having rather chaotic/often sad dreams with itself. So you're like a parent that gives "your children" freewill but also watching them suffer because they are not aware of yet what they are and the truth that they're One.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

There's more to say but I can't really say right now I don't think anyone is ready yet.

Good!

I AM gay

The love for the less fortunate is a beautiful thing—the love for those who suffer, for those who are poor, the sick, the failures, the unlovely. This is compassion, and it touches the heart of the world. The love for the more fortunate is a rare thing—to love those who succeed where we fail, to rejoice without envy with those who rejoice, the love of the poor for the rich, of the black man for the white man. The world is always bewildered by its saints. And then there is the love for the enemy—love for the one who does not love you but mocks, threatens, and inflicts pain. The tortured’s love for the torturer. This is God’s love. It conquers the world.

From Bold Love by Dan Allender.

softly into the Abyss...

Well, what is mature love? What does it look like? Will I never know mature love because I have never heard of Absolute selflessness?  I gotta learn absolute selflessness, before I know what mature love is? If Mature Love is Absolute Selfishness, why use the word Mature love? If I am missing one piece of absolute selflessness will mature love be lost to me forever?

Then you jump to God... what does he have to do with mature love and absolute selfishness? 

This is a bit complicated for me... can you reduce this into its simplest form? 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

I would say mature love is allowing someone to be who they are, rather than manipulating them to fit your needs.

On the absolute level, there is no maturity scale, only seamless sameness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I would say mature love is allowing someone to be who they are, rather than manipulating them to fit your needs.

This. So rare.

Describe a thought.