Optimized Life

Should you hot approach women if you're broke?

31 posts in this topic

Men will get laid easier if they stop chasing women. It's the chase that keeps women running. Why did the cat chase the mouse. Because it wasn't a dog. Hehe...haha..hehe.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, integral said:

I agree that guy is definitely not a role model lmao, I thought it was interesting to show an extreme case and how even being homeless you can pick up girls. Its an extreme so it answers the questions with a YES that cant be argued with. Its like a culture shock YES, like what where you even thinking to begin with? How did you not know the answer was a obvious YES!

Kids are broke and find themselves in relationships, the question is one that does not think deeply about why relationships happen.

Ok. But just realize he asked about 7+ women, not just women.

3 hours ago, integral said:

I agree that guy is definitely not a role model lmao, I thought it was interesting to show an extreme case and how even being homeless you can pick up girls. Its an extreme so it answers the questions with a YES that cant be argued with. Its like a culture shock YES, like what where you even thinking to begin with? How did you not know the answer was a obvious YES!

Kids are broke and find themselves in relationships, the question is one that does not think deeply about why relationships.

Know thyself....

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Men will get laid easier if they stop chasing women. It's the chase that keeps women running. Why did the cat chase the mouse. Because it wasn't a dog. Hehe...haha..hehe.

LMAO omg, that is just brilliant!!xDxDxD

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Just now, Ajax said:

LMAO omg, that is just brilliant!!xDxDxD

No autographs please. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

No autographs please. 

Too bad, I sell them 2 for a quarter. Guess I am going to have to sign it myself...

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Too bad, I sell them 2 for a quarter. Guess I am going to have to sign it myself...

?

Know thyself....

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Good point. 

Gotta go for girls who are about it. Chasing is so lame 

Why chase a girl who may or may not be into u

Edited by Jacob Morres

15 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

Why chase a girl who may or may not be into u

Because men got their brains washed by PUAs.

Edited by meta_male

On 6/23/2023 at 9:27 PM, Optimized Life said:

Can actually attractive women sleep with broke men

My girlfriend and I are currently broke af 

Two brokes have strong potential to create light

I AM gay

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My girlfriend and I are currently broke af 

Two brokes have strong potential to create light

Two brokes who don't realize to stop claiming being broke have potential to create more brokenness. Stop saying you're broke. You are God claiming that state and will remain in that state. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 24/06/2023 at 4:27 AM, Optimized Life said:

personality and masculinity. 

Yep, that's all you need! Don't underestimate though how deep this goes.

1. Girls don't care about your money!  (hopefully, you do have enough just for some basic stuff. it's more a matter of practicality than attraction).

2. 7+ women are not harder than girls that are 6's! In fact, it will be harder for you to build trust and connection with a six because your attraction might falter (or not be there at all) and the odds are she'll be much more defensive, skeptical and act out of insecurity.   

3. The only other common misconception you didn't mention is looks. Yeah, women don't care about your looks. This goes deep! (Just maintain common hygiene and nice clothes so you yourself can feel confident.)