Yimpa

Missing Titanic sub crew believed to be dead after 'catastrophic implosion'

45 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, meta_male said:

They were outside in the debris field though.

They were squished out of the tin can. But some of it must be inside too.

The fat on there body instantly ignited on fire and incinerated, the implosion was that fast.

The brain is all fat... ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura The implosion was so strong that many considered it unlikely to find any remains.

10 hours ago, Vibes said:

more in depth

Easy on the humor there

Edited by mojsterr

My personal observations are that the vessel design had not been properly tested or researched in the initial stages. This could be due to financial and time constraints. 

They probably did not do their due diligence with respect to maintenance as well. 

A consultant in the U.S. navy had stated that the vessel will become weaker with multiple deep dives considering the heavy pressure on it. I think the engineers and technicians involved should have foreseen this and done the proper maintenance and studies to ensure the vessel was sea-worthy and capable of its intended tasks.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole