Holykael

Why does god love everything?

42 posts in this topic

Why love being tortured? Why love eating shit? (they do it in the movie a hundred days of sodom, it's a reality. Plus there are people who have sex with shit). Why love being severely deformed? Why love extreme boredom? Why love being severely ill or completely insane or homeless?

How is loving those things intelligent. Love is a state of consciousness. Everything is a state of consciousness. God puts itself in the state of consciousness of loving everything. Why not put itself in the state of consciousness of loving all things but those insane ones? Wouldn't that be a far more intelligent choice?

It's incomprehensible and I'll never understand until I'm dead. Why the obsession with wanting to be everything. Why not be mostly everything for your own sake, it's not like anyone is keeping count

Edited by Holykael

Listen to this. Might clear up some things for you.

If you have ever visited the void you would understand that eating shit is a blessing

Because God is  Love

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

I don't know, it's retarded. I really wanna believe it's just a matter of God having no choice on the matter. Since it doesn't think or even have control over itself according to some people who've had awakenings then things just happen on their own, in our case it's the creation of this Universe. Next experience we may have it a lot worse, I have a ton of problems but at least I'm not starving, no one is trying to skin me alive in front of my family, or cut my genitals and make me eat them. And it's about the only thing I can hold on to. Because while my life is absolute pathetic garbage, I'm well aware it could be a lot worse.

because there are no limits nor can there be. the absolute is everything. God is infinite potential. material existence, the manifestation of being, has to be in balance with this. It can't be all ying or all yang, it has to be as it is

Just blast off to heaven for eternity then answer your own question 

3u0980.png

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Because God is EVERYTHING!!!!

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

5 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Since it doesn't think or even have control over itself according to some people who've had awakenings 

You have yet to experience omnipotence, or telepathy, or love for that matter 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

You have the power to transform shit into bliss. Nothing is stopping you, butt you. 

3 hours ago, Loveeee said:

You have yet to experience omnipotence, or telepathy, or love for that matter 

What difference would that make though?

@michaelcycle00 Being able to recontextualize  any experience. Your mind is open and flexible to a degree that is beyond human. 

Yeah the self-reference problem everyone is getting at is that God predates/precreates being before we get a chance to suffer separately.

We can't truly assume any truth is higher than God loving everything. Does that make sense? God already is the highest assumption of consciousness.

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

13 hours ago, Hojo said:

If you have ever visited the void you would understand that eating shit is a blessing

This

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

14 hours ago, Holykael said:

God puts itself in the state of consciousness of loving everything. Why not put itself in the state of consciousness of loving all things but those insane ones? Wouldn't that be a far more intelligent choice?

It’s not because it wants to, it doesn’t want to put itself in that state. It’s because that’s what it is. In its full infinite state. That’s what it is. Love. It’s also unbelievably intelligent to love yourself completely for what you are. As what you are. It’s pretty damn dumb not to. All your suffering stems from those parts of yourself that doesn’t love itself. 
It did put itself in a state of loving all things but what you think are ‘the insane ones’, and that state would be you ‘Holykael’. Was that a far more intelligent choice? To be you? Limited as you are and whining all the time. Maybe you should take a second look at that. But it is doing it, being you, because that is a part of what it is, and it loves it, unconditionally, hence why you’re here, existing. You might want to be a tad more grateful to the highest intelligence and love possible because that is the one and only reason your here!

Edited by Dazgwny

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

It’s not because it wants to, it doesn’t want to put itself in that state. It’s because that’s what it is. In its full infinite state. That’s what it is. Love. It’s also unbelievably intelligent to love yourself completely for what you are. As what you are. It’s pretty damn dumb not to. All your suffering stems from those parts of yourself that doesn’t love itself. 
It did put itself in a state of loving all things but what you think are ‘the insane ones’, and that state would be you ‘Holykael’. Was that a far more intelligent choice? To be you? Limited as you are and whining all the time. Maybe you should take a second look at that. But it is doing it, being you, because that is a part of what it is, and it loves it, unconditionally, hence why you’re here, existing. You might want to be a tad more grateful to the highest intelligence and love possible because that is the one and only reason your here!

It didn't give me power or infinite imagination. So I still don't know what it's like to be with this bias and having all the power of god available to me.

15 hours ago, Hojo said:

Being in the void is a bigger blessing than eating shit. Infinite blackness with nothing existing sounds like the most peaceful time possible, I'm all for the void.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Being in the void is a bigger blessing than eating shit. Infinite blackness with nothing existing sounds like the most peaceful time possible, I'm all for the void.

Then... enter into it?

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

21 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Then... enter into it?

If I could I would but alas the show is running itself, I'm not in control 

Because God is everything, there is no duality no discrimination. Everything is One.

I don't see how this truth can be grasped intellectually, maybe. From my POV, it can only be experienced beyond thought.

To feel God's Love is something beyond words.

You either gonna try to understand this with no results and just get frustrated and annoyed or take psychedelics and start having a direct experience of what is being thought on this forum about God and Love as being You, One, Everything.

I can see how all these lofty words can seem empty without a direct experience.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...