Javfly33

What is it with women painting their toenails??

16 posts in this topic

I'm fucking done with this western society. In going to India or Bolivia or some society that is not this sick.

It seems it has gotten to such a point that women are even sexualising/objectifying their feet. How twisted this is? Honestly .

People have been pedicuring their nails for more than 4,000 years. In southern Babylonia, noblemen used solid gold tools to give themselves manicures and pedicures. The use of fingernail polish can be traced back even further. Originating in China in 3000 BC, nail colour indicated one’s social status, according to a Ming Dynasty manuscript; royal fingernails were painted black and red. Ancient Egyptians have been manicuring all the way back to 2300 BC.

A depiction of early manicures and pedicures was found on a carving from a pharaoh’s tomb, and the Egyptians were known for paying special attention to their feet and legs. The Egyptians also colored their nails, using red to show the highest social class. It is said that Cleopatra’s nails were painted a deep red, whereas Queen Nefertiti went with a flashier ruby shade. In ancient Egypt and Rome, military commanders also painted their nails to match their lips before they went off to battle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedicure

Do your research xD

And men should stop skipping leg day.

Personally, I don’t really care either way.

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm fucking done with this western society. In going to India or Bolivia or some society that is not this sick.

Bolivian girls paint their toenails too. 

homie is fleeing his country because of painted toenails xD

*insert defamatory statement about fragile privileged western men*

Edited by Godhead

....because bridal pedicures for traditional Indian weddings aren't a thing? Haha.

cheesecake.jpg?1547195279

akp-indian-bride-must-have-photos-2.jpg

If everyone had sexy feet, world would be better

Edited by Something Funny

On 6/21/2023 at 0:48 PM, Javfly33 said:

It seems it has gotten to such a point that women are even sexualising/objectifying their feet. How twisted this is? Honestly .

Are you serious. I had to read this twice. I'm still trying to figure out what's twisted in painted toenails. Go to India where they paint their forehead. You must not be serious. Did you just come from prison after so many years and just noticed women painting their toenails. And you seem angry about this. Lighten up. You might enjoy it. Honestly.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

lol why the hell do you care if they want to make themselves look pretty , your outrage sounds really bizzare, should i be mad at you if you wanted to rock  a mullet, let people be themselves.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston