Body language analysis is a thing to study. megathread

Danioover9000
By Danioover9000 in Personal Development -- [Main],
This will be a big compilation of people to study from, to read their body language and tonality, and what they're saying and word choices versus what their tonality, face, eyes, mouth, head, shoulders, arms, neck, chest, tension, and even leg and feet position tell us, simplified as subconscious mind leaks of agreement or disagreement with what the conscious mind stated. Of course, ALL HUMAN BEINGS HAVE A BIAS, therefore there'll be some skewed interpretations from my part when I analyze and observe each person's communication to others here, as there's appeals and fallacies to logos as well as ethos and pathos that must be clearly stated. If objectivity and truth of logic and science was absolute, then I wouldn't be able to BS my way when I presented my English presentation back in college, of when I fudged and made up data points and statistics that sounded context appropriate but are made up BS and I got away with it because of how charming I presented myself. So, in this mega thread I'll post some videos and look for body signs of deception and defensiveness to a word choice, tonality, the interview/interrogation dynamics and framing, and optionally past contexts if I felt some partial truth was communicated, but needed more context.    So, let's start with these two that I do admit liking, for their older content, but mixed feelings for their recent contents in YouTube, and both are in the Patrick Bet Dave podcast which has slight right wing biases, individualism, business man biases, and Libertarianism:    
  • 168 replies