StarStruck

Solipsism and no self

122 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You will never understand reality as a whole... not because it is complicated (it isn't), but because it is infinite.

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How do you know that? how far have you come? how? you can explain? It is true that from the finite mind it cannot be understood, what is tried is to expand that mind to infinity.

btw, I continue with my little war with 5 meo. this time, rupture to the absolute total. It is not that I have seen the absolute, it is that I have been the absolute, without a trace of me. It has been: infinite emptiness, nothing. I already know this experience. nothing. This is the last frontier, now if I do it again it opens up. that's all. it takes a lot of courage since the experience of being absolutely empty is terrible.   It is the most unnatural, the strangest possible. is to violate the gates of enlightenment and receive the stick. This is what I mean by understanding. what is existence? 

Lets see tomorrow. I want to become absolute without fear and problem and I'm going to do. Empty or full is the same, the thing is to become absolute, break the limits totally. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Bazooka Jesus

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I always thought that reality was god having multiple dreams but you guys say that is not true. There is only one dream and it is happening right now? How is that even possible? It is more plausible that god is having one individual dream at a time, dies and respawns again to have another dream. That wouldn’t contradict solipsism right?

As bazooka said, you can't understand the infinity, you just can be the infinity, but be is understand. 

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Bazooka Jesus

As bazooka said, you can't understand the infinity, you just can be the infinity, but be is understand. 

I don’t understand what you are saying here 

I don't know which post it is about God, Solipsism, Infinity and Final Realization - if you follow all the posts on this topic, it's not really clear what it would be. Just browsing through these posts related to the above issues very quickly gives the impression of conceptualizing driving in circles, around a roundabout. It's hard not to get the impression that all these considerations lead nowhere and exist only for themselves. As if it didn't matter the simple fact that everything is always fine. Even when it seems it isn't. It comes from trusting what you are. From these posts full of declarations of absolute realization, the image of God constantly doubting Himself / Herself/ Itself - most often emerges. Such a little paradox. Anyone noticed this?

Just now, StarStruck said:

I don’t understand what you are saying here 

22 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

the mind with which you are thinking is the relative mind. It works by putting some things in relation to others. it is limited, therefore it cannot understand the unlimited. you have to break the limits of your mind to understand, that is, to become infinite. which I try all the time. when you are infinite, being=understanding, because there is no such thing as you understanding something, there is infinity, and it is not translatable to the finite mind. is another frequency. Moksha is right when he says that you should discard your thoughts as invalid. what moksha and bazooka do not understand is that I do not use thoughts to define reality, I use them to soften the barrier of the finite and become infinite. I also use drugs for it. why do I do this? because it is reality

Hey God, it's enough to say something once if you know it's true. Repeating the same phrases over and over proves the opposite?

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is true that from the finite mind it cannot be understood, what is tried is to expand that mind to infinity.

But that's the thing, you are trying to train the conceptual mind to realize something that it was never designed to realize. You see, the conceptual mind is essentially a distraction machine - THAT is what it's made for. If you forcefully try to bend it to infinity, it will eventually snap.

Sorry to tell you, but trying to grasp God intellectually is a one way ticket to the loony bin.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

you are trying to train the conceptual mind to realize something that it was never designed to realize. You see, the conceptual mind is essentially a distraction machine - THAT is what it's made for. If you try to bend it to infinity, it will eventually snap.

48 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

what I want is to make my finite conceptual mind so flexible that it allows the opening to infinity on a daily basis. I have gone from a rigid mind, to a mind capable of doing psychedelics, and lately to openness to infinity in a sober state. maybe I'm wrong, since all this is very subjective, but I perceive the finite mind as a prison. I have the undoubted need to get out of it. Every minute of the mental process is aimed at making the mind more flexible, allowing it to open up. I understand that this is dangerous, since after opening yourself to infinity, the mind begins to create structures. the psychedelic path is subtle, you have to be careful not to get confused and conceptualize. The goal is not to create a mental framework that is understanding itself, it is to create a mental framework that allows for openness, which is being and understanding.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Bazooka Jesus so what about you? 

What about me?

19 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

What about me?

what is spiritual work for you? is something? what do you want? do you do psychedelics? meditation? Is your openness to infinity or has it been real, complete?

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what is spiritual work for you? is something? what do you want? do you do psychedelics? meditation? Is your openness to infinity or has it been real, complete?

For me, spiritual "work" is realizing what is, plain and simple. Not getting lost in conceptual pie-in-the-sky nonsense about "infinity of gods" or whatever, but clearing the mind of all that sort of crap (no offense) and opening my eyes to raw reality. (Which for me also involves not wasting any time thinking about how "awake" I am - certain recent posts notwithstanding :D - or where I am on the "path"; all that spiritual navel gazing is nothing but a giant distraction in my view. So if you ask me about my spiritual golf handicap, please don't expect an answer from me.)

I have tried a variety of psychedelics but haven't touched anything for the past one and a half years... frankly I started to develop a psychological addiction to tripping and felt like I was on the verge of becoming a full-time professional spiritual bypasser, so I decided that it was time for a break. (I've also managed to heroically stay away from this forum for extended periods, but what can I say... the worst habits are always the hardest to kick, lol.)

I still meditate though.

So if you ask me about my spiritual golf handicap, please don't expect an answer from me.)

Ha, but you answered 

have tried a variety of psychedelics but haven't touched anything for the past one and a half years... frankly I started to develop a psychological addiction to tripping and felt like I was on the verge of becoming a full-time professional spiritual bypasser

But here....

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

For me, spiritual "work" is realizing what is, plain and simple.

Of course, you are right. But what is it? Are you here and now open, without limitations? It is what is, of course. 

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Not getting lost in conceptual pie-in-the-sky nonsense about "infinity of gods" or whatever, but clearing the mind of all that sort of crap (no offense)

No, you are right, it's all mental garbage, but it's extremely difficult to open up to the abyss of existence and not make stories. it's addictive. I try to take my mental processes along "clean" paths, that is, understanding what is relative, but it is difficult to draw the line

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ha, but you answered

Okay, you got me. :P - I'm just saying that I am not going to waste my time speculating about how I am roughly 18,2547 % enlightened or whatever BS. (I'll admit that when I was a newbie here, I always compulsively compared my own "level of awareness" to that of other forum members; you see, I d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e.l.y. wanted to belong to the Enlightened Cool Kids Club. Well, at the risk of sounding like I am trying to flex now, I think I can say that I am more or less past that stage, heh.)

I will say that I still have a very active monkey mind as well as energetic blocks that could use some fine-tuning... but I feel that I am getting less attached to the ego drama and more and more able to tap into the still ocean beneath the roaring waves.

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Okay, you got me. :P - I'm just saying that I am not going to waste my time speculating about how I am roughly 18,2547 % enlightened or whatever BS. (I'll admit that when I was a newbie here, I always compulsively compared my own "level of awareness" to that of other forum members; you see, I d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e.l.y. wanted to belong to the Enlightened Cool Kids Club. Well, at the risk of sounding like I am trying to flex now, I think I can say that I am more or less past that stage, heh.)

You were always the coolest member of the forum - regardless of your level of consciousness.   Your humor is unmatched - making you the coolest!  The rest of us are just enlightened dorks.    

But alas - as any awakened master must admit - that makes me the funniest - since you are indeed a projection of my own mind as God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e.l.y. wanted to belong to the Enlightened Cool Kids Club

??? Sure, to hang out with the cool kids in class. Apart from those pimps, I see that just below, very close, is what I'm looking for. I have already seen it , I want to see it more, completely, the unthinkable. we will see

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I always thought that reality was god having multiple dreams but you guys say that is not true. There is only one dream and it is happening right now? How is that even possible? It is more plausible that god is having one individual dream at a time, dies and respawns again to have another dream. That wouldn’t contradict solipsism right?

Start by not blindly believing what is being communicated by any of us (including yourself).

Absolute Solipsism is true.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I have tried a variety of psychedelics but haven't touched anything for the past one and a half years... frankly I started to develop a psychological addiction to tripping and felt like I was on the verge of becoming a full-time professional spiritual bypasser, so I decided that it was time for a break. (I've also managed to heroically stay away from this forum for extended periods, but what can I say... the worst habits are always the hardest to kick, lol.)

Your profile pic makes a lot of sense now.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You were always the coolest member of the forum - regardless of your level of consciousness.   Your humor is unmatched - making you the coolest!  The rest of us are just enlightened dorks.

Aaaaaaaawwww, that's sweet. Such a dazzling compliment coming from His Inliytenedness makes me feel so much better about my minus 700 on the Hawkins scale. 9_9

Aaaaaaaawwww, that's sweet. Such a dazzling compliment coming from His Inliytenedness makes me feel so much better about my minus 700 on the Hawkins scale. 9_9

And remember- it's Inliytened1 not enlightened one.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Your profile pic makes a lot of sense now.

That's actually a photograph that was taken during the peak of my first ever mushroom trip.

Mmmmm, sweet memories!