davecraw

Important question for those who "know" this is a dream!

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because there's only you.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I claim you're imagining me.

But what if you're imagining us instead? ? 

Brains Do Not Exist 

9 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

But what if you're imagining us instead? ? 

I am.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@davecraw coz you put yourself to sleep, so now there's Awakening. Maybe you need some assistance with psychedelics or something.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am.

Can you help me understand your persepctive more?

Are you under the impression that you were aware of my experience or become aware of it at some time? Or are you claiming my experience is not different than yours at all? Or are you claming something else? Tp be clear "my experience" is the one of typing this post out. 

58 minutes ago, puporing said:

@davecraw coz you put yourself to sleep, so now there's Awakening. Maybe you need some assistance with psychedelics or something.

So you aren't claming your experience is the same as mine right?

34 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Yes not the same experience (concurrenly), the same Consciousness/mind. So this mind of yours when you wake up has lived everyone's lives.

(although there's also a higher realization where you realize the difference in experiences/lives are not hugely different like you may imagine them to be. But ignore this for later if it's confusing you).

Also it's correct to say "I put you to sleep" also. ;) 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, davecraw said:

I understand your confusion. I was confused too until I recognized that I'm not who I thought I was. I still don't know how I'm imagining you and vice versa because that's how tricky this shit is. I can try my best. Reality is a shared dream. There is only the present moment and creation is finished. What you are experiencing is yourself as God. What I'm experiencing is myself as God. God is a fractal that broke itself off to experience itself as itself. It became you and me simultaneously also everyone and everything. Because you can only experience one thing at a time, you as God is experiencing itself from different perspectives. What you're experiencing right now is what God is experiencing, and that goes for me too. But because creation is already finished, all these experiences have already happened and you are just catching up to it linearly because that's how the mind interprets reality. I'm imagining you and vice versa because it already happened and now you're just having the experience of what already happened, which really never happened only imagined....lol...im laughing cause I'm probably just talking out my ass and im sure someone here will correct me who has done psychedelics or have awakened. There are certain truths that I'm aware of and that is i'm aware that I'm aware, and nothing exists outside my awareness or consciousness. I'm creating my reality based on my state of consciousness and the frequency I'm vibrating at. The Universe is mental and all is mental and nothing exists outside of you and you, as God, are the operant power. You are a sovereign being and source energy, which is God, is flowing through you and that's how you came into being because God is imagining itself to be human and is doing that by being you. I can go on but i'll stop here because my hand is just typing this shit and my ego just came into play and I don't want to delude you or myself by starting to think too hard about this shit....just be and you'll be ok. 

Know thyself....

At night you totally can have a dream in which some characters know something that you don't. Your Mind is generating that to live through a certain story. 

Here it is the same.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

It is inevitable logically.

There is some sort of fundamental reality belying everything... If there is anything to know something, what could there possibly be to know it apart FROM fundamental reality.

we're the imagination of ourselves, there is no person, never was never will be. Enlightenment means 'I' dont exist, There was only ever oneness performing an act called 'john doe'

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

5 hours ago, davecraw said:

So to be clear are you claiming you know something different than me?

So to be clear… We’ve been trying to reach you about your car’s extended warranty.

3 hours ago, davecraw said:

Stop caring, and you’ll be amazed how much carefree you can be. 

54 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

we're the imagination of ourselves, there is no person, never was never will be. Enlightenment means 'I' dont exist, There was only ever oneness performing an act called 'john doe'

Thanks... It's quite ungodly isn't it, strips human traits and things like design.

However, in itself it must be infinite in every capacity, logically? Because for example, for it to appear as 100 IQ intelligence in humans, it must have AT LEAST that itself. It must have at least or excess of everything there ever is, in itself. And I can't see how there could exist any limiting factors to set a maximum limit on any particular element.

5 hours ago, davecraw said:

Can you help me understand your persepctive more?

I can't because you're stuck in your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

First you need to recognize that the self is a construct of your mind, then you have to realize you are a construct of a different mind you were never aware was you, then you will realize that existence can only be from imagination.  

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

So to be clear… We’ve been trying to reach you about your car’s extended warranty.

You silly. ?

Know thyself....

18 hours ago, davecraw said:

So my confusion is just this:

If you know this is a dream and you are me then why don't I know too?

Why do we have apparently have different knowledge?

You are on the path to realizing this is a dream. You don't realize it yet. The first stage is denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

Sometimes I have dreams where there is a really cool plot twist I never saw coming. And yet I dreamed the dream. You may eventually accept this is all a dream or you may stay in denial. The point is to enjoy the dream, play the game, and laugh at the joke.