Husseinisdoingfine

Racist man renounces white supremacy after ingesting MDMA

10 posts in this topic

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

MDMA puts you in a stupid delusional state. I certainly wouldn't base my view of the world on its consumption.

The devil is in the details.

Still today in my country :

356,256,362 "single case", and that's not even a crime. Fortunately leo reminds us that "too much immigration could cause infrastructure problems" :)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

MDMA Ego puts you in a stupid delusional state. I certainly wouldn't base my view of the world on its consumption.

@Schizophonia Dude if you’re racist then why are you wondering why you don’t succeed with women? (I’m remembering your past comments; wish you would’ve mentioned this so you could’ve been helped sooner.) You have to be a good man first. It’s pretty much impossible to be a good man and racist.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, protecting your family predates culture. Lions do that shit.

But here we are talking about cultural preferences that people hold mostly.

For example, I don't want to live in a neighborhood where everyone smells like Indian spices or kids are driving around blasting rap music out their car. Is this racist? Not exactly. It's just cultural preferences. And to expect people not to have these preferences is astoundingly silly.

@The0Self I don't know,  @Leo Gura's quite the good guy to me :P

@Schizophonia may call himself racist, but what he stated in that deleted post seemed like cultural preferences to me, not blatant hate.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

MDMA puts you in a stupid delusional state. I certainly wouldn't base my view of the world on its consumption.

Being sober puts you in a stupid delusional state. I certainly wouldn't base my view of the world on its consumption.

8 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Schizophonia Dude if you’re racist then why are you wondering why you don’t succeed with women? (I’m remembering your past comments; wish you would’ve mentioned this so you could’ve been helped sooner.) You have to be a good man first. It’s pretty much impossible to be a good man and racist.

beginning the question the question + I don't know what a "good man" is.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Being sober puts you in a stupid delusional state. I certainly wouldn't base my view of the world on its consumption.

mhhh

I wonder who is going to survive the longest between me and a person perpetually on MDMA. :)

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I wonder who is going to survive the longest between me and a person perpetually on MDMA. :)

You just have a bias against the drug. MDMA is a very useful substance done right. 

I can't talk from experience, but from what I gathered, the issue is not tied to race per se, but immigrants in Europe are not adapting to European culture too well.