Chives99

Not being sexually active isnt what bothers me its being shamed for it

9 posts in this topic

People in society make out that theirs something wrong with you and your worthless, they marginalise you and it makes you feel like crap , I think its a guy thing becauses mens self worth is tied into what they are providing for society and men that arent sexually active are perceived as being undesirable because they have nothing to offer. I dont really want to fit in with people that are going to bully me but i still want to be part of something, I dont care if a woman rejects me but I dont like the way society makes you feel that your broken and worthless. I just want to be loved. Maybe this is why people with more severe mental problems lash and hurt others,  they too just want to be loved. I suppose you could just say pay no attention to it and build a thicker skin, it does get to you though

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

It's just fantasy, not many people care about your life and I'm pretty sure you can't give an example of "society oppressing you because you're not sexually active".
I can possibly give resources on why this fantasy :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

You do most likely, like many others, spend too much time online. In person people will not ask nor really care about your sexual life.

Edited by Spiral

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's just fantasy, not many people care about your life and I'm pretty sure you can't give an example of "society oppressing you because you're not sexually active".
I can possibly give resources on why this fantasy :ph34r:

I have had encounters with people marginalising me for not be a' man' or 'good enough', I cant be around these people they just trying to provoke you and make you not carefree and happy, the only way to shut them up is to go on a rant about mass shootings

@Spiral suppose the ones that do are immature people

yeah it does suck. girls get shamed for too much, guys get shamed for too little

one things for sure there's nothing wrong with you and your worth is not defined by this

Edited by Jacob Morres

I feel you, but I want to basically give you back what you told me. Because you are extremely right! Who gives a fuck about when people think negatively about you and shame you. You are a great person man, you really helped me out on my post and sure have many many positive traits that you can focus on. Don't focus too much on that kind of negativity, society can be unnecessarily mean sometimes, don't take it personally. I see that you are great and the rest does really not matter at all. You will find many people that see you the same way I see you. Just keep doing you. Somebody like me will NEVER shame you like this. I know you don't deserve that. Society sometimes doesn't know that unfortunately, it is what it is. We gotta live with it, and we can do this for sure ??

But if you have nothing to offer girls wont come to you it basically means you are not a man of value. Stop feeling bad for your self take action to change.

@kamill thats not the issue, its our sex obsessed society where its placed above having a genuine connection with a person and the boys club menality where you have to prove how successful you are to fit in