Sabth

Help me in my path

13 posts in this topic

I am currently don't know what to do in my path so help me choose on what should be my next journey. 

Idk what I can do or what's possible for me. I've talked about wanting to go to a university before but my mom said she can't afford it. It had been the case since I was young. so I went to a public university instead of a private. When most of the courses I'm interested in are private. So in the end, I didn't even finish my public university..it was too much. I'm not used to. Even though I've been in it for quite long. (5years)

Then I stop. Now I'm thinking of taking a new course again. I'm twenty seven. So idk if it's still alright. I've been doing nothing either this year 2023. I'm thinking of working but didn't know what to work. Or how. To get into work. 

How can I look for work I'm bored with my life now. Cv. Resume. 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

catering

Do you have experience in that?

I think I want to use my mind more. 

9 hours ago, Sabth said:

Do you have experience in that?

I think I want to use my mind more. 

Not personally.

Your topic won't get too many replies because we can't know your situation or what's on your mind.
You'll have to figure it out on your own.

The devil is in the details.

Have you ever tried to question your mind deeply on what it is you want to do in life? I don't mean a surface levels 2-minute reflection while having a coffee but spending hours with a journal asking yourself deep questions that engage the more reflective and executive parts of your brain. 

It takes a while to get into that state. I find that for me, it is time after midnight when the world gradually slows down. Designate yourself a 2-hour slot for deep reflection. Start with a 20-30 minute deep meditation to get yourself more connected with your intuition and your inner wisdom - this also helps to shut up the lizard brain and engage the deepest regions of your prefrontal cortex and your white matter with the highest density of neurons and dendrites. 

From that state grab a journal and write for 90 minutes straight until your head hurts. Then leave it and go to bed. Reflect on what you have written the next day. If you do this 1-2 a week for a few months, you will have more answers than anyone here could ever give you 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

What I really want in life : a fit and toned body throughout my (twenties)thirties and even forties.  As fit as Taeyeon. Or x. Completely toned. *

I want abundance in money. That I can buy things I wanted. Without having to think of money ever again. 

This is the only thing I want. Physical fitness and money.

To get there, I don't really know how. Since I hv no experience. I can't get back to becoming younger. 

I have no interest on having a b or a husband. Or a child. I am myself is a mess so I don't know. Probably want to get myself together first. But I don't know how. Since I'm not going anywhere. I think I may want to work first. Just whatever it is. As long as I had work to do. Whatever that is. How can I work if I don't have a degree? I only have my high school graduate. And haven't work since then. I want to work, now.  That's what I want. 

*This. To do this, I don't even have the lifestyle to keep me low/maintained in weight. As I used to. So I'm thinking of having my lifestyle changed, altogether. Maybe attending a university, or a new work environment that will keep me fit. And healthy. (As for now, I only hv nothing to do. I woke up late after my morning prayer. Then gaining weight. I really do nothing. I used to be really disturbed by this but now I'm getting used to it. But I'm still bothered that there's nothing to do. ) I want just the right amount of healthy lifestyle. Maybe attending a university (art school?) can fix this. As I may have a fixed routine.  I will hv nothing to do until I ages. Getting married wouldn't fixed this. It will only make things worse. I want either work or studies. Only then. 

My mom is fifty eight and my father is fifty nine. My mom got married when she's twenty seven and graduated must be earlier. I've noticed and realized that there's many people who got married earlier than twenty seven and that's considered late. If I had to re do my life I would hv gotten married earlier but now, since things had turn out the way it does, I won't get married still. Until I get myself together. But now nothing changes. I'm still stuck. At home. I want studies. That's it. 

I want to rest a bit more. And more. 

Things that are within my reach : (in terms of work)

-model making

-film making

-video editing

-and many more. If I had a camera I can do more. If. 

Idk what else are available. 

21 June 2023 1132AM - I want independence. To be able to drive. On my own. This might be a good start. Suddenly I remembered myself as a nineteen year old me. I was very shy. And feminine. (And socially awkward? No. But I was totally quiet with the opposite sex. Not making an eye contact.) I was the opposite of masculinity. And there was a guy who was totally masculine. And I liked him

.back then. (I wish this dynamic still remained as they are till now. )

06222023 1804 I certainly want to work. I got nothing to do. Maybe. Maybe. If I hv a camera and 

Can do some film, or a travel video. 

7:54PM my life isn't going anywhere... 

Only now I've found a time as you described. It's past 2AM now and the ac was off, so everything was real quiet. I eat two things from the fridge and now I'm in bed. With a little lighting. (Dim)..

First thing that I think about, I miss someone. Someone from the past. That no longer exist. It's way too in the past. (Seven years ago?) But was precious to the younger me. Anyway it was in the past. I keep on hearing things in the house as it was real quiet. Water faucet. Etc. 

What I really want in life. Maybe some achievements. I have yet to get a university degree. And I think that's important. No matter how I age. It's still leave an empty spot in my growth/achievements. It feels like my high school achievements was for nothing. I have yet to use it for anything . (Apart from my previous u entrance.) 

I want a stronger leg (muscle). (I dreamt of falling whenever I try to pray and having no strength on my feet.) Such a funny thing cuz I think I've gotten fatter.  But anyway I think I need to workout a lot. (I used to walk a lot..... ) 

I want... I've already got what I want. Peace. Like now.   Except some discomfort for not working out, I like everything about myself. About my surrounding. 

2:27AM Friday, July 14th 2023

You can do a diploma in two years if you want, it can be enough to open up professional paths for you.

The devil is in the details.

On 8/25/2023 at 3:18 AM, jdc7733 said:

@Sabth what kind of things do you enjoy doing?

Is there any work that I can do in this 3 months so that I could go to Egypt in December? 

@jdc7733 I like going for a school trip every semesters. Making videos and taking pics. I love travelling to the middle east and just having fun with my family.

On 13.7.2023 at 8:35 PM, Sabth said:

I want abundance in money. That I can buy things I wanted. Without having to think of money ever again. 

The less time you want to spend on actualizing this goal, the more scrupulous and immoral you have to be.

Some fast (legal) ways to make money:

• Serving in the army $
  • Working on an oil rig $$
  • High ticket sales $$$
  • Pimping girls $$$$$

I suggest you don’t optimize for that goal to heavily and focus on what you actually enjoy doing/are good at.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

This thread is quite old, that I don't truly remember what I've wrote.