FlyingLotus

The Ketamine and Dissociatives Mega-Thread

44 posts in this topic

I really discourage people to do kriya or any yoga on psychedelics, it will hurt the practice big time. 

On 19/01/2024 at 4:18 PM, Yimpa said:

I never got it. It was a convincing story that I fell for for a while. I experienced immense horror and insanity so that I could learn how my mind works, how it makes things up, and how I, too, hurt other people with my ignorance. 

That´s crazy man. Have you ever tried 3-meo-pcp

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

16 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

@Oppositionless do kriya yoga on dxm i literally slingshotted me into cessation but dxm is bad and as a matter of fact what do u guys think of dxm i def have been there doing a lot of that!

I used DXM in the form of Robitussin many years ago. Never again... xD

Interesting..

Dissociatives turn me into Jello, but in a good way, my muscles relax, I am able to stretch and do yoga, get into positions like never before and hear the cracking of an otherwise rigid body releasing the tension. My mind relaxes, thoughts ease up, I enter a peaceful state of mind, my fears and worries fade away. As that happens, I think of all the things and emotions I formerly suppressed, the fears holding me in check, the expectations, perfectionism, OCD, autistic traits and patterns that limited and stressed me throughout my life, I am now distanced from them, see them for the stupid self-inflicted limitations and compulsive patterns that they are and let go of them. I see the arbitrariness, I become conscious of the unconscious, I see myself from the outside. I release deeply seated emotions built over the course of my life, I meditate, I let my emotions flow, I show love to my past self as I accept and understand that side of me that was hurt and love it until it releases the tension and pain now feeling loved and understood by the future self I have become, the strength and love I have acquired. I start doing activities I was to perfectionistic about, I start learning new things I felt were too complicated at first and they are so easy, I think about concepts and ideas and gain understanding by being straight forward and not faking and forcing myself to act smarter than I am, everything makes sense, so much is usually being said but so little is actually communicated. I admit that which I feel and believe, I am shameless, I am selfish, I want what I want and feel what I feel, I love what I love and hate what I hate, I love myself.

Blocking the NMDA receptors leads to an Imbalance between the Glutaminergic system and the GABAergic system, glutamate excites activity while GABA suppresses it. The imbalance of excitation leads to a downregulation of GABA, the GABA is not blocked like with alcohol, instead it's modulation/activation is naturally reduced because less activity means less suppression of that activity, the resulting disconnected/dissociated state of mind lets me associate with the parts of me I don't usually access, allows me also to reinvent my understanding of the world, like a blank slate, take away many biases/impositions/assumptions and to see with clear eyes the world of actuality, imagination and ideas. The self comes back after a few hours and gives me the chance to face itself in a coherent state of mind, check my understanding and consciously integrate in a state of mind that is coherent and clear, to really test the progress I made and figure out if anything was missing, as my body upregulates Glutamate/NMDA I also become more focused and excited and the resulting co-upregulation of GABA lets me face the feeling of suppression head on and get a feeling of the things that hold me back, find them in my body and mind and address them.

High doses of dissociatives (30-50mg DCK for example) lead to various impairments in function, the ability to make sense of the present moment and walk properly, it's like the FPS (Frames per Second) is significantly reduced from let's say 120FPS to below 10FPS, the sensory input is also lowered, touch feels more numb, pears taste like cardboard, typing is slow, focus is weak. I don't hallucinate however, even though daydreaming becomes very prevalent and parts of myself come out through imagination. I rarely go that far however and stick to 5-20mg at this point, in fact I seem to continuously lower my doses, it's like I don't need that much to experience what I want to experience anymore and get the benefits, it's like I'm integrating what I need to integrate and there is simply less benefit as my everyday state of mind acquires the best properties through the integration process. I do dissociative less now, from once every two weeks to twice a week around 15mg. Previously, I was facing the side effects of the impairment manifesting itself in slight discomfort over the following days due to higher doses, so I waited until it subsided to continue and have learned to balance it now, getting the benefits of lower doses without the resulting extended return to baseline from high doses.

I have done dissociatives and psychedelics together twice and they were wonderful experiences. It's like the reduced ego of dissociatives synergized with the expanded mind space of psychedelics, psychedelics in high doses showed me all my insecurities but I could not handle them, the combination of dissociatives lead to a massive release where I became deeply in tune with my authentic self and annihilated the resistance to that which I wanted to let go of and become. The second time, I amplified the state of free flow of dissociatives with psychedelics and it led me to go deeply into myself and face my greatest trauma. At first, I merely identified a feeling and situation from my childhood and mentioned it, then tears started flowing from my face and I was surprised because I didn't realize just how important it was to me, later I found that this trauma led me to live exactly the life I did and manifested itself in all my activities and relationships, becoming a core part of my identity. I cried through it and the weight was lifted, at the end of it I was surprised, is it over? Am I healed? Where did it go? I feel emptied out, at peace.

Psychedelics expand ones mind and let one face their limited ego from an expanded perspective, but the ego might resist and persist and fear and throw a tantrum. Dissociatives on the other hand, eliminate the connection, the emotions, the attachments temporarily and bring one into a state of mind of release and emptiness, from that emptiness one can learn to understand oneself, no longer attached to these things that bring one misery and see them objectively, they do not expand one's senses and ideas but release the attachments instead.

When one becomes nothing, one realizes what one is not, that those things are not life and death, that they are a part of oneself but not oneself.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀