Kid A

Why doesn't daygame work on ethnic Norwegian/Northern European girls?

22 posts in this topic

I apologize if this thread offends anyone or if it's a violation of the guidelines here, but I'm just too curious to let this pass:
In the 10 months I approached girls during daytime, I was able to get dates with all kinds of ethnicities, with one big exception: My own, which probably was the majority of the girls I approached. They were just as willing to give away their phone number and many og them seemed really flattered, but when we were texting afterwards, they would flake every single time. I have friends who also have been doing a lot of daygame here, and they have the exact same experience. Why is this? 

Well if I moved to Korea id be extremely popular because I'm not Korean.

In Korea they grew up mostly exposed to Korean faces and mannerisms and learn patterns from of attraction from that.

Making them unconsciously more forgiving to different ethnicities.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Kid A Off topic but how did you approach foreign girls? Using English? from where? asking for a friend. :D

Edited by MarkKol

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

@Kid A Off topic but how did you approach foreign girls? Using English? from where? asking for a friend. :D

Most of them spoke Norwegian, so I don't think my awkward English is the explanation xD

42 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Because they are High Value Woman bruh

In my experience, all pretty girls are high value, no matter what ethnicity. The last girl I dated is black, and she´s approached all the time by both men and women... 

1 hour ago, integral said:

Well if I moved to Korea id be extremely popular because I'm not Korean.

In Korea they grew up mostly exposed to Korean faces and mannerisms and learn patterns from of attraction from that.

Making them unconsciously more forgiving to different ethnicities.  

One of my friends is a good-looking Indian guy who has really good game, but he isn´t any more successful with ethnic Norwegians than I am. 

Because most guys act so inappropriately whilst doing it 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

8 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

Because most guys act so inappropriately whilst doing it 

True, but that doesn´t explain why it doesn´t work on Norwegian girls specifically. 

@Kid A there is a strong feminist culture in Scandinavian countries, guys approaching them in non places where they dont normally meet people with likely hold a view of it being too aggressive. 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

28 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@Kid A there is a strong feminist culture in Scandinavian countries, guys approaching them in non places where they dont normally meet people with likely hold a view of it being too aggressive. 

Great point.

I actually have dated two girls this way, who both had ethnic Norwegian parents. The thing is that both of these girls were adopted. One from East Asia and the other one from Colombia. That makes me question if culture is the only explanation.  

Edited by Kid A

4 hours ago, Kid A said:

In my experience, all pretty girls are high value, no matter what ethnicity

? Women that are not my ethnicity all look identical to me. The differences being physical health. 

What is "high value" is relative. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Another factor might be that foreigners are more open to meeting new people regardless of ethnicity. If I moved to let’s say Berlin. I’d wanna meet people to greater degree then if I’m in my hometown, since I already have friends there and so on.

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

Because they're more developed.

Then why does it work on adopted girls? 

I've grew up in Norway and I'm familiar with the culture. Norway is a country where nobody will sit next to you on the buss unless they have absolutely have to. They don't tend to socialize very openly with strangers compared to southern-European countries or the US. Keep in mind that pick-up is largely an American concept, which is a country where people more commonly openly socialize with strangers. It is not strange that the concept works less efficiently in other cultures.

IMO, social circle is the way to go in Norway. If you are lucky and befriend someone who owns a boat, you can go sail around on the fjord during the summer and hang out. There's a lot of potential fun to be had that way. Learn to ski and enjoy hikes (or "tur" in Norwegian). Then you will have some interests that are extremely common in Norway, which you can relate over. 

making friends is hard enough in Scandinavia (not that I try to but I can tell) so let alone romantic stuff ?

@Kid A I can only speculate, but Ive had similar experiences, though I have hooked up with the same ethnicity in the past.  Foreign girls do seem to have a higher appeal to me on average. I think it has to do with perhaps perceived rareness since your ethnicity is not as common in their culture. The language barrier can be fun trying to communicate, and if they're visiting your country, you could have perceived value as being someone who knows your culture, what to do, have contacts, connections, and an established life. And MAYBE some girls see your green card as a plus if they ever had a long term relationship with you lol. Just a thought. 

Edited by Fabio

It makes total sense why it works on English-speaking girls. The real mystery is why it's almost as effective on adopted girls and foreigners who have lived in Norway all their lives and are highly integrated into Norwegian culture, but it doesn't seem to work on non-adopted or non-foreign girls at all. Probably around 400 approaches - not one single date.