Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncover

Frustration over hot girls - how to manage it?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I'm a 27 years old guy, not very social. I spend most of my time on the computer. Work 8 hours on the computer, I come home and play World of Warcraft another couple hours. 

I noticed that every time I take a walk in the city and see a hot girl in tight leggings or whatever else shows some geometry, my brows frown and I'm filled with anger. So I'm almost all the time grumpy. I don't know what to do about it and how should I react to these feelings. Last time I got laid was 882 days ago, maybe this is also a factor. Me acting that way isn't going to get me anywhere, but I can't just fake it and smile. It's a vicious circle, being frustrated that I can't get a girl won't get me a girl.

Yea, girls don't respond positively when I try to take them out. And when they do, I make sure to be so pessimistic that they change their mind. So I tell myself that I don't need them, and I get frustrated. And then try again, and get rejected, or a girl talks to me and I'm being pessimistic and she changes her mind. And I tell myself that I don't ever need girls... You got the point! :)

Fight the problem by the roots, for example i became a sperm donor at a spermbank. Girls/Sex and so on lost all the importance. All those things are nothing more than your thoughts seeking meaningless goals in the big picture, it's basically "god" digging deep in itself looking for meaning. Now because we operate in low vibration/consciousness, all those things are already achieved by god so basically they have no meaning, it's just god repeating the cycle forever looking for meaning when there is none.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

14 hours ago, Uncover said:

Hi, 

I'm a 27 years old guy, not very social. I spend most of my time on the computer. Work 8 hours on the computer, I come home and play World of Warcraft another couple hours. 

I noticed that every time I take a walk in the city and see a hot girl in tight leggings or whatever else shows some geometry, my brows frown and I'm filled with anger. So I'm almost all the time grumpy. I don't know what to do about it and how should I react to these feelings. Last time I got laid was 882 days ago, maybe this is also a factor. Me acting that way isn't going to get me anywhere, but I can't just fake it and smile. It's a vicious circle, being frustrated that I can't get a girl won't get me a girl.

Yea, girls don't respond positively when I try to take them out. And when they do, I make sure to be so pessimistic that they change their mind. So I tell myself that I don't need them, and I get frustrated. And then try again, and get rejected, or a girl talks to me and I'm being pessimistic and she changes her mind. And I tell myself that I don't ever need girls... You got the point! :)

Hm, don't take this the wrong way but it seems that "you" are the epitome of an incel. The good news is that "this self" is a mask that could be thrown away depending on the will you have to want to change. Perhaps seek professional counseling? What are you looking for?

No matter how hot and arrogant they are, remember sooner or later they ALWAYS hit "The wall".

Your best days are yet to come. You are 27 and just starting to gain traction. Things will all come together soon for you I promise. Just keep your head down and focus on yourself.

hrhrhtewgfegege

You sound like you don't know what you want. 'Me want girl' is not concrete enough, you're going to have to do better than that at defining what it is that you want. 

The reality is that you do not have a clear goal with women. And, if you're expecting women to set this goal for you, if you're expecting women to just tell you what to do to get laid, that's not going to happen. Not even proper PUAs are going to do that for you. They're just going to tell you how to improve your game. 

Do you know how you're picking women? Or, are you just going for the one who just has the right body-proportions? Do you know why you're picking them? There are probably other women you reject. Do you know why you do that? Until you figure out the answers to these questions, you have no business complaining about women. 

And, one final point - I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but when a woman reads what you wrote, even if she's giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her own safety, she's thinking 'Boring guy. Spends most of his time on the computer, doesn't know how to have fun'. A lot of guys like you hit on them all the time. You have to think about why they should choose you and not them. And, even if she's not in the 'girls wanna have fun' mindset, even if she's growing up and thinking about you in a mature way, she's thinking 'Sounds like he doesn't have the physical space in his life for a relationship. He's not ready and I don't know if he ever will be. So, I will go for someone who is ready, who does have time'.

My point is, with your lifestyle, you have absolutely no time to waste wallowing in frustration. You have a lot of work to do. You will have to confront these problems, figure out the root-causes, probably radically alter your life over the course of many years before you're ready for a loving relationship. This doesn't mean that your life will be shit throughout those years, you can have better experiences with women. The better it gets, the better it gets. 

HTH! 

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

You sound like you don't know what you want. 'Me want girl' is not concrete enough, you're going to have to do better than that at defining what it is that you want. 

The reality is that you do not have a clear goal with women. And, if you're expecting women to set this goal for you, if you're expecting women to just tell you what to do to get laid, that's not going to happen. Not even proper PUAs are going to do that for you. They're just going to tell you how to improve your game. 

Do you know how you're picking women? Or, are you just going for the one who just has the right body-proportions? Do you know why you're picking them? There are probably other women you reject. Do you know why you do that? Until you figure out the answers to these questions, you have no business complaining about women. 

And, one final point - I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but when a woman reads what you wrote, even if she's giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her own safety, she's thinking 'Boring guy. Spends most of his time on the computer, doesn't know how to have fun'. A lot of guys like you hit on them all the time. You have to think about why they should choose you and not them. And, even if she's not in the 'girls wanna have fun' mindset, even if she's growing up and thinking about you in a mature way, she's thinking 'Sounds like he doesn't have the physical space in his life for a relationship. He's not ready and I don't know if he ever will be. So, I will go for someone who is ready, who does have time'.

My point is, with your lifestyle, you have absolutely no time to waste wallowing in frustration. You have a lot of work to do. You will have to confront these problems, figure out the root-causes, probably radically alter your life over the course of many years before you're ready for a loving relationship. This doesn't mean that your life will be shit throughout those years, you can have better experiences with women. The better it gets, the better it gets. 

HTH! 

+1