Buck Edwards

Kundalini -a home of masculine feminine forces, hatha yoga, coiled spinal energy,

15 posts in this topic

Fellas, typing this in a hurry, doing some errands on the side so please bear with the typos and shit. 

They say when  the kundalini has pierced the last chakra, a person enters into a state of bliss, also known as samadhi. 

I read a poem by Rumi a while ago and it seems to allude to these states of bliss (tell me if you already feeling the tingling). 

In Intoxicated by love, Rumi writes 

Because of your love
I have lost my sobriety
I am intoxicated
by the madness of love

In this fog
I have become a stranger to myself
I'm so drunk
I've lost the way to my house

In the garden
I see only your face
From trees and blossoms
I inhale only your fragrance

Drunk with the ecstasy of love
I can no longer tell the difference
between drunkard and drink
Between Lover and Beloved

I've been exhaustively exploring eastern spiritual tradition and concept these past couple days. According to Eastern spiritual traditions originating  the kundalini resides in the last bone of the vertebral column. 

These days I'm studying kundalini yoga guys.. And yes it's kinda insane. I really don't know the effectiveness of it, just exploring as much as I can.

That state of pure union is what the mystics of every spiritual path reference, a rose is a rose by any name. There are different names to these but I think it all comes down to that one specific experience shared by all. It’s what Buddhists refer to as Enlightenment, what others call a spiritual awakening, or what Teresa of Avila, the Spanish Carmelite nun, refers to in her text on the seven mansions. As seen by its appearance across spiritual disciplines, a kundalini awakening can happen to anybody at any time on any spiritual path. Have you felt it too? I'm just beginning to gather bits of it in my regular practice, still not fully incorporated it. You don’t have to practice Kundalini Yoga, for instance, or recite a particular mantra to have your kundalini rise. The only commonality among kundalini experiences is the feeling of intense devotion or love for a Higher Power. Hopefully that made sense. 

When you have a deep longing for the divine, when you want to feel a sense of union with something greater than yourself, that’s when it’s said your kundalini has awakened. That can happen from walking in nature, reading a book, attending a lecture, learning meditation, having a dream – the list goes on. However, the kundalini doesn’t have to stay at the base of the spine – it can travel up your spine to pierce seven energy centers or chakras. At each chakra, the spiritual feeling is different and graduates from, “One day I will be one with Source energy,” to “I already am one. There is no difference between me and the creative energy that powers the universe.”

Have you ever experienced something familiar? Just wanna know if someone here felt that intense boost of energy in the spine. I've even heard that kundalini can be dangerous but I really don't know yet. This is just my foray into these subcultures whereby I'm learning strange tantryc practices 

As I was meditating through space, and feeling the collision of energy and time, I began writing my thoughts in the form of a poem. 

I titled this poem as — A TRIBUTE TO KUNDALINI. 

A tribute to kundalini 

Both joy and love bring the world closer. 

No beginning and no end. Just a ray of light. 

The journey is long, the battle isn't over 

Glistening and wet, deep in the distance 

We look at this world with curiousity and myth 

Kundalini arises, it's never relinquished. 

Rises like a tsunami, it will always flicker in hope 

And come to you when you need it the most. 

Sometimes I imagine the kundalini might peirce through the different chkkras on the spine but sometimes I wonder if the kumdalme

Let's see. 

unsplash-image-vHnVtLK8rCc.jpg?format=10

I believe kundalini is the fusion of masculine and feminine energes.

The Kundalini process moves dormant kundalini energy along the spine. It is waking up the divine feminine spiritual energy, known as the Kundalini serpent, that lies coiled and locked at the base of the spine, also known as the root chakra, one of the seven chakras that run along the spine to the crown chakra (seventh chakra). Kundalini chakras covers the in´s and out´s of kundalini and chakras. 

My symptoms included feeling like reptiles crawling over my lower back (spinal cord)and then ascending towards the neck where they meet at a center point right at the back of the neck.

I even looked up some advice from Sadhguru regarding these practices. 

What kundalini did for me? 

It made me more creative. It does bring intense energy. Also my emotions are more charged when I'm feeling the energy coursing up my spine. 

Edited by Enlightement

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

There is an intense flow of energy that goes through the spinal axis of the body. The energy is intense.

I thought at that point that kundalini awakening would be an important part of my spiritual cycle. 

It's a collapse of negativity 

In fact kundalini for the past few months became by biggest armor against psychic attacks. 

Which they call the serpent energy. It flows through different points. 

Edited by Enlightement

Good one. 

I use this music for my kundalini yoga. 

Adiyogi. 

Hare ram hare Krishna hare ram ram

This noticeably increases my kundalini. 

Shiva Damru also helps raise kundalini. 

Mahakal Aarti helps. Kaal Bhairava. Jai Shree Mahakal. 

Also this one. Jai Shivshakti. Jai Baba ki. Om Namah Shiva. 

Edited by Enlightement