Javfly33

How was Yoga invented?

76 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm not doing Kundalini Yoga, yeah I've heard from some people that can be dangerous.

You mentioned kriya, and the "wacky intense and impossible-to-believe states of being" that people experience when channeling spiritual energy.

What is it about kundalini yoga that makes it dangerous? Extrapolating beyond kundalini, to spiritual practices in general, is it possible that there is risk in pursuing increasingly extreme states?

I'm happy to see your spiritual progress, and have no reason to believe you're on the path of spiritual addiction, just a rhetorical warning sign for you to contemplate.

Oh, and thanks @Yimpa for distracting from our spiritual discourse xD For the record, I'm too weak to be female. A friend and I were chatting the other day, and he told me about a woman who spent hours grappling with a mountain lion, to keep it from hurting her child. When people finally arrived to pull the mountain lion off, the woman died, but only after ensuring that her child was safe. Now that is strength. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yoga is manifested from kundalini.

Kundalini is the consciousness and intelligence inside the body.

I practiced yoga for many years. When I had my kundalini awakening the most intrincate and unbelievable asanas manifested spontaneously, efortlessly and blissfully. Asanas that I believe are not recorded in any text book and just manifested uniquely for my body type. That moment for me was a clear revelation that all yoga sources from Kundalini mystical experiences.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

13 minutes ago, Benton said:

People like you always stay stuck, because you don’t explore enough. That's everyone who's stuck problem.

Discrimination against non-psychedelic users is immature. 

@Moksha As pure Light that we are, we are seeking always the maximum states of being and pleasure in reality. It serves no purpose to gaslight people that are actually doing action towards to discredit them as "addicts, or addiction seeking style". 

But I know you don't mean in a bad way. It's just a shame you haven't touched what I'm talking about.

And also, What I'm talking about It's the most simpler thing ever, pure concentration, intensity, no self, life energies everywhere, no being here, pure intensity, Aliveness, ecstatic empty light, pure explosive nothingness...and all of that while refilling the gas tank. Don't think that being in that State of Being means you are not functional or you body getting damaged. That's why it's so good ???

21 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Moksha lol.

I feel like you’ve never tripped hard enough. Its true that now is always consciousness. 
But if you where conscious as a bat how would that change things? Its possible to play in such a fluid way. Or you can restrict yourself with fear.

People like you always stay stuck, because you don’t explore enough. That's everyone who's stuck problem.

Reality is infinite imagination

Yeap. Unfortunately I know I'm kinda of alone around here. I suspect not a single drug in the whole world can replicate what really infinite intensity or an absolute activation of Life Energies are

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

7 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Yimpa I meant extreme states of consciousness. With or without psychedelics. 
I mean simply being willing to explore rather than taking everything for granted and barely even being conscious of your heart beating. 

@Javfly33 Kundalini states can get very intense. Sometimes it feels like energy is flooding from everything.

The problem is here people are assuming intensity as anxiety.

What I experience it's absolutely intensity, but there is no self, or subject to that Intensity.

Also, it's not a psychological intensity. Better put it's just a total activation of Life energies or Perception. But even saying it like that makes no sense.

It goes outwards, not inwards. 

Edited by Javfly33

3 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Javfly33 Yes, for me when I’m surrendered. Kundalini states are very blissful as well as hyper functional. 
The main danger with kundalini yoga is that it transforms the person quickly and can be done improperly causing more harm than good. 

I'm not debating your experience, though. 

I'm just saying, I'm not doing kundalini yoga, and what I'm talking about it's something that goes beyond an experience. 

Kriya = Internal action. 

Internal = Pure Activation of Yourself .

Edited by Javfly33

8 minutes ago, Benton said:

Reality is infinite imagination

This belief is the essence of ego entrapment. Don't fall for it. You are drowning your awareness in an indulgent sea of siddhis.

Everything that begins and ends, that is experiential, and that creates a sense of awe and separation, is unreal.

Imagination is unreality, NOT reality.

Absolute reality is unchanging, SILENT awareness, beyond its dream.

Awakening is absolute realization, which allows the absolute to lucidly enjoy its dream, without misidentifying with it.

This is you, knocking on the door of your sleeping self, trying to awaken you from your dream.

Knock:

Q: The worry with me is that I am prone to denying existence to what I cannot imagine.

M: You would be wiser to deny the existence of what you imagine. It is the imagined that is unreal.

- Nisargadatta Maharaj

Knock:

Reality must be always real. It is not with forms and names. That which underlies these is the reality. It underlies limitations, being itself limitless. It is not bound. It underlies unrealities, itself being real. Reality is that which is. It is as it is. It transcends speech. It is beyond the expressions "existence, non-existence", etc.

- Ramana Maharshi

Knock:

Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretense. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.

- Adyashanti

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Javfly33 It's all good. Just saying that extreme states of bliss, as wonderful as they are, aren't enlightenment. Ecstasy isn't sustainable, within the dream. Something I was pondering this morning, not specific to this discussion, but still relevant:

Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.”

And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire;

and after the fire a still small voice.

- 1 Kings 19:11-12

Edited by Moksha

58 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Javfly33  Its yoga mainly happening on the energy level. Its effective because when things are changed on this level it has an effect on every other.

Yesss, friend, you understand me ????

33 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Javfly33 It's all good. Just saying that extreme states of bliss, as wonderful as they are, aren't enlightenment. Ecstasy isn't sustainable, within the dream. Something I was pondering this morning, not specific to this discussion, but still relevant:

And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire;

You are dissapointing me brother.

But don't worry, even if you project your own darkness and limitation to me, I won't accept it because I'm truly grounded in Light .

Its my wish and my blessing you discover what is possible ??? 

33 minutes ago, Moksha said:

God specifically told me that there is no difference between meditation and lsd for example, he showed me that a drug like "lsd" was a gift for countries where yoga/meditation is uncommon. The drug was created specifically for people that have to follow this path, the same with babaji bringing the gift of kriya yoga.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Benton said:

@Moksha Yes all the stuff is dream.

I can sit abiding in awareness too. For hours. 
Siddhis are a side thing to awakening, but it permanently affects the quality of the dream. They can enhance physical and cognitive capability and what tool is more worth enhancing than the body? How much can perception be deepened? 

Do you feel any development outside of awakening matters? 

Exactly. If you can drive a BMW why drive a Hyundai, even if its works good.

@Moksha We are not trying here to deny the validity of Non-idenfication.

I´m just saying, there are levels of Liberation, so to speak. You might think your state it's 'the best' or 'the only one True Liberation state', but that's a hell of an assumption buddy. 

You have to be honest that, it's a little egocentric to just assume that whatever level of Liberation you can set yourself into, is the "definitive" and 'THE ONE' and everything else its just kids playing with energy tricks.

Doesn't that sound a little too much assumption for you?

See, the fact that you can't fathom how its possible to not have identification/ be in a state of Liberation, and at the same time being Blissed Out/Euphoric beyond words (not just 'Peaceful') already tells me obviously you have not explored certain tools of your system (body-mind-energies).

Nothing wrong with that, we all have started at different paths and explore different things, just saying, be open minded that maybe you haven't just 'seen it all'. 

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

God specifically told me that there is no difference between meditation and lsd for example, he showed me that a drug like "lsd" was a gift for countries where yoga/meditation is uncommon. The drug was created specifically for people that have to follow this path, the same with babaji bringing the gift of kriya yoga.

interesting

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I haven't shared anything personal, nor does it matter what I've realized or not. My intent isn't to rain on your spiritual parade. To the contrary, I'm happy for you. The point is truth. Apply it or disregard it, as it suits you.

Freedom is directly correlated with integrity. It's not about relative techniques, but about absolute surrender. You get what you pay for, and there are no spiritual shortcuts.

When it is ready, instead of seeking temporary peak states, the absolute develops the sincerity to perpetually allow the deepest energies of form thoughts, desires, and fears to flow through it, without misidentifying as or engaging with these energies. Ego death is more difficult than the vast majority of spiritual seekers realize. It will test your integrity to the core. It requires absolute inner trust.

@Benton Enlightenment transforms the quality of the dream. There's nothing wrong with siddhis, or any other experiences, as long as you remain anchored in the absolute rather than misidentifying with them. They are imaginary, and aren't actually real.

Development only occurs within the dream, but it has relative value. If your eyes remain open, development happens naturally. Addictions to sensations and perceptions gradually diminish until they are entirely gone. The more deeply you remain in the flow state of awareness, the less you will suffer, and the more direct your experience within the dream will be.

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Freedom is directly correlated with integrity.

test your integrity to the core. 

@integral

When it is ready, instead of seeking temporary peak states, the absolute develops the sincerity to perpetually allow the deepest energies of form thoughts, desires, and fears to flow through it, without misidentifying as or engaging with these energies.

@Sincerity

Enlightenment transforms the quality of the dream.

@Inliytened1

—-

Mods Unite!

@Moksha Cool. So you are Enlightened and in the "True" state and everyone else it's deluded. Another example of dick measuring context. "Total Surrender is the way " ? wow, that didn't sound narcissistic at all ?

Keep your limitating thoughts to yourself, I'm not going to buy no advaita surrender bs at this point in the path ?

I'm interested in actual Power and Mastery, not just letting go and being a slave of the conditionings even though you might feel "peaceful" or "No self".  (And calling that the "final" state or the one and only Enlightment it's so innocently deluded brother ?? crazy that you can't see it but I guess too much Disney hunky dory visions of enlightment have taken a toll to lots of people ?).

Got the message. You are Enlightened, everyone else it's deluded and playing games. Yup, got it. Go enjoy your amazing true and only One The Best Superior Enlightment ??

Edited by Javfly33

The true yoga will guide you on not manipulating your experience, as paradoxical as that sounds. To open yourself more to direct experience.

What do you think of as direct experience? Who is manipulating your experience? 

@Yimpa  Why you shouldn't just 'let go' . Careful with the advaita or new-age spiritual mottos like that. You will never awaken going half-throttle in life. 

8 hours ago, Moksha said:

Ego death is more difficult than the vast majority of spiritual seekers realize.

True, extremely difficult. it requires not caring, really letting go of control. This is why we use psychedelics, but they are only an advance. the goal is to fully immerse ourself in existence, to truly transcend the limited appearance. Why this game has this design? Shit, we have to let go even those questions.