MarkKol

What is absolutely irresistible to girls?

124 posts in this topic

@integralcan you walk me through on how to quote a specific part of someone's comment, instead of quoting the whole thing to make a reply. It's the only thing I have a problem doing in the reply section. I see everybody doing it, but I struggle with that part. I know how to hit "quote" to reply to the whole thing but to take it apart is what I need to know how to do. Thank you.

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, baby...its the "wife beater" baby. Wear the "wife beater" shirt and you get 'em all day everyday. Plus the bald head. Bald-headed guys rock.

Leo ‘bout to real in more viewers if he starts wearing wife beaters ?

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo ‘bout to real in more viewers if he starts wearing wife beaters ?

The bald head alone will do. You need muscles for wife beaters to work. Sorry Leo. His muscles are hidden in his forehead warped around his "gift of gab" brain tissues. Only smart women would be attracted to those muscles; and he doesn't attract smart women only emotional puppeteers. I'm going to detention for this...see you guys on the other side. 

Know thyself....

State. If you have Godly State, you can make them melt.

28 minutes ago, Dauntment said:

State. If you have Godly State, you can make them melt.

"huh"

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

@integralcan you walk me through on how to quote a specific part of someone's comment, instead of quoting the whole thing to make a reply. It's the only thing I have a problem doing in the reply section. I see everybody doing it, but I struggle with that part. I know how to hit "quote" to reply to the whole thing but to take it apart is what I need to know how to do. Thank you.

Got to select the part of the text you want to quote, then a new quote button will pop up. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 minutes ago, integral said:

Got to select the part of the text you want to quote,

testing 123

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Lol..ill try tomorrow when I'm awake. That wasn't much help because I'm hitting all kinds of symbols because thats all I see. Ill try on my mobile

Know thyself....

I just had a juicy spider lunge at my hand as I was attempting to kill it.

I guess I’m an irresistible girl :x

Update: now a random ass pussycat is walking around my front porch.

Wtf kind of womanly sorcery is this??

Edited by Yimpa

11 hours ago, integral said:

Notice how emotionally biased people become when they dont get what they want. ?

Most sensible thing I've read in a long time. Still guilty of it myself though :P

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Women absolutely love immature men. Like flies on shit.

Love immature men, or love entertaining and or charismatic men? - Because thats a huge difference.

You can be mature, but if you are boring as hell, that could be a huge negative.

@Yimpa Control yourself, mine's already flatter than roadkill.

2 hours ago, zurew said:

You can be mature, but if you are boring as hell, that could be a huge negative.

It's just easier entertaining people with immaturity.

10 minutes ago, meta_male said:

It's just easier entertaining people with immaturity.

I don't think this is necessarily about mature vs immature, this is more about 'can you vibe with the other person or not'.  Maturity and immaturity is a separate concept from being entertaining. You can be an immature and a boring loser, just as you can  be mature and have the ability to cut loose and be entertaining and crack some jokes, when the proper time comes.

If you are in your mid 30s or above , you will probably have a harder time vibing with a girl in her early 20s (if you are looking for that), but of course its not impossible. Is that because they are necessarily immature? Maybe, but maybe because you are boring or have a hard time finding people that have common interests with you or you simply have a hard time finding conversation topics that are interesting to the both of you.

19 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Yesssssss holy fuckkkkkk. It kills me every day. I made out with the girl of my dreams and she is just ignoring me. Speaking with those who engage within frivolous speech.

She even knows I'm a sort of prominent musician. It means almost nothing to her(perceptually that is). She wants someone who is a walking clown. They stimulate there emotions I guess? What is your take?

Make outs can make a girl less likely to want to see you again because it ends the sexual tension and now she thinks you might push for sex 

17 hours ago, Lila9 said:

No, immature men are pain in the ass. I'm a woman, I know, trust me.

you might be a rare exception but

women in the main want entertainment not enlightenment

just be fun wise-cracking silly, she is bored by your siddhis

oh and the straighter your teeth the hornier she will get according to kim kardashian's man list:

soul.png

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you might be a rare exception but

women in the main want entertainment not enlightenment

just be fun wise-cracking silly, she is bored by your siddhis

oh and the straighter your teeth the hornier she will get according to kim kardashian's man list:

soul.png

Notice she didn't say, tall, handsome or good looking....thats a myth. Fairytale.  Women are more emotional so their likes will be more on how you make them feel. Men like physical so they think women care more about that. Of course, it helps, but not that important. Not even a big you know what is relevant. Is how you use it. Men rave about how emotional women are but guys can easily adapt to our likes while women are more stuck because looks are harder to change than personality traits. Even tho these days for women it's getting easier to change their looks, but when the sheets come off....WATCH OUT. You might get spooked.

Know thyself....

Nothing matters unless you are physical attractive, emotional maturity and personality mean nothing unless you are are sexy on a physical level. Women will actually make excuses for violent, antisocial with terrible personalities if they are attractive enough. Developing spiritually as a man does nothing for you romantically, young men would be less resentful and disappointed if we stopped lying to them. We have to stop this myth that female attraction is somehow more noble and mysterious.

For most of human history a minority of men mated, most got nothing. We had a couple of centuries of enforced monogamy where women had to attach themselves to a man but those days are over at least in the west. Women are free to really respond to their desires freely and it is clear that physical attraction is paramount. Men are now destroying their legs to get taller, doing cosmetic surgery whitening their skin this is not coming out of nowhere.

Men are pragmatic. If being a spiritually evolved, kind, emotional person made them attractive we wouldn't be where we are in terms of the dating game.