MarkKol

What is absolutely irresistible to girls?

124 posts in this topic

I've become kind of an asshole lately and just started speaking my mind on things without caring about the consequences or worrying about peoples feelings.

I've never got more attention from females in my life. Don't know what that's about but whatever.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I think that broadly, the holistic combination of looks, charisma and maturity (sexual, spiritual, psychological, emotional) is what put men in the 'irresistible' category.

👽

Be yourself and remove the mask 

Masculine energy that compliments her amount of feminine energy is what creates attraction. Fine balance between those two energies to create the right alchemy. That is why attraction can’t be forced because it is alchemic. 

Edited by StarStruck

5 hours ago, Roy said:

I've become kind of an asshole lately and just started speaking my mind on things without caring about the consequences or worrying about peoples feelings.

I've never got more attention from females in my life. Don't know what that's about but whatever.

Right!

12 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

If a 300lb 6’3” manly female asked how she can change her personality and gain confidence to get men its kinda like the same concept in reverse 

Looks, height and status are irresistible to get into the door then it boils down to charisma and personality, a 5’1 balding man will have almost zero chance with girls despite having the best personality and charisma.  So work on what you are given and make it a numbers game and always be improving.

Nobody asked for this bro, I'm almost certain that anyone who thinks about things like this has some black pill bullshit stuck in their head.

Looks, height and status are irresistible to get into the door then it boils down to charisma and personality, a 5’1 balding man will have almost zero chance with girls despite having the best personality and charisma.  So work on what you are given and make it a numbers game and always be improving.

The height will definitely hurt, but being balding and ugly doesn't matter if you have an amazing personality or charisma (game). Even then, there are plenty of very short women anyways so it's not like there are no options.

In my experience it's not commonplace, but also not unusual to see a not so good looking dude together with a bombshell. While I don't believe I've ever seen the opposite of a very great looking guy together with a not so good looking woman.

hrhrhtewgfegege

You don't believe what a powerful sense of humor + charisma can do for yourself.

I've seen some things that I can't talk about here on the forum :D 

I've attracted multiple women taller than me before by accident, didn't like them though.

I find that the most attractive women are the same height as me if not a little bit shorter.

around 5'3 to upper 5'7 (160cm-173cm)

It's about preference, whether you like them squishy and jiggly or tall and mature looking.

Edited by MarkKol

23 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Nobody asked for this bro, I'm almost certain that anyone who thinks about things like this has some black pill bullshit stuck in their head.

You are young yet, a mix of red pill and blackpill is the truth when it comes to attracting women and there are very few one off cases where a really unattractive or short guy attracted a beautiful girl from his same country

When you date there best friend. Irresistible. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Take a sample of her DNA and genetically engineer pheromone cologne to match her biology. Irresistible.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 6/12/2023 at 10:59 PM, Lila9 said:

and maturity

Haha. If that were true I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am.

Women absolutely love immature men. Like flies on shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So basically whatever a woman says you should be the opposite. ?

Edited by StarStruck

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, immature men are pain in the ass. I'm a woman, I know, trust me.

👽

On 12/06/2023 at 6:01 PM, MarkKol said:

Feel like I'm asking to get murdered and robbed if I do.

I live in Europe bro, I can go outside at 2am in the morning and walk down any street I want. 

Come to Rio. I'll be your wing, and you'll be safe hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So basically whatever a woman says you should be the opposite. ?

No. Men don't know women better than women know themselves. 

👽