Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Remember that Liberation it's a Choice

3 posts in this topic

Here I am, gone. 

Looking at my desk, doing nothing.

Focused on what's real. Thoughts can't disturb the Master when the Master it's Awake, focused on what's real. 

But the moment I chose fear, in the moment I believe fear, then thoughts will come up. The I will have chosen again Maya.

Remember Awakening it's s choice. Don't obsses too much about how to get there or stay there.

All tools are imaginary. God projects power to this tools. So it doesn't really matter. 

What it matters is, if there's something inside you that has gotten tired of darkness, of suffering, of betrayal to Light, or denial of inner Love without conditions.

Is there something inside you starting to Awake to not accept anything else but total Liberation without not excuses.

Is there something that Intuits, first comes my inner Bliss, my inner Being,my inner Power, then everything else.

Is there anything awake in you that just is getting tired and suspicious of the dark thoughts or the ego: "You can't feel like X until you do this", or "You are not powerful enough on your own,you need y".

Is there something starting to awake to the intuition that all power, victory and liberation is here right now,and that it can't be stored as an achievement, because the NOW is always here, you must choose always Light in the NOW, constantly.

Because it is a choice. It's always a choice right here, right now. Just make sure you always choose Victory and Light here, right now. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Stop saying "It's " when it should be "is".

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

great clarity, that's really how is it, a choice. when you are done with the twisted misery of the ego and you decide to truly let it go, to stop clinging to the mind. the grip of the mind is unreal, it's like a guy who free-falls out of a plane and can't stop gripping the harness with all his strength. it serves him no purpose, but it gives him a fantasy of control. The price of this fantasy is a stiff ride. the guy can decide to relax and flow or stick with the grip. But shit...it's not easy, the hands go to the grip every moment

Edited by Breakingthewall