PurpleTree

Is the ego just basically a filter that‘s layed on top of existance

7 posts in this topic

Which colours the perception of the individual?

i felt like yesterday when i had fever/covid and took a thc gummy i could turn the filter on and off

you made it and shrunk yourself down so you can put yourself into a dream and forget what you are.. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

43 minutes ago, puporing said:

you made it and shrunk yourself down so you can put yourself into a dream and forget what you are.. 

?

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

felt like yesterday when i had fever/covid and took a thc gummy i could turn the filter on and off

If only it were that easy ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

felt like yesterday when i had fever/covid and took a thc gummy i could turn the filter on and off

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If only it were that easy ?

It’s funny when the filter is on, you wish it were off. And when it’s off, you wish it’s on. 

Now merge the two and get INFINITY!

@PurpleTree  It is like an thought pattern algorithm taken from the akashic records which is a layer over reality. So kinda

Edited by Hojo

@PurpleTree more than that, i would say that ego is an activity of mind, a pattern that repeats over and over.
what we call ego can be divided in a certain set of sensations  that repeat in a certain sequence as a pattern, over and over.

What a profound awakening does, is dismanteling part of this pattern repeat again and the rest of it is seen through, not just as "me".

Take a look at this interview and see, expecially answering first question, how he refers to the ego as a "pattern"