julienw

Leo, I miss you!

16 posts in this topic

Hey Leo, just wondering where you’ve been lately? Hope you’ve been good. I miss your videos and am always looking forward to the next one, but seriously no pressure. If you never made another video again and that’s what made you happy, I’d support that. I can appreciate the need to take some time off and prioritize yourself over work. 

I'll be back soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll be back soon.

:x

Edited by julienw

"Work out your salvation. Do not depend on others."

--Budhha       

Have you watched all his videos?

I’ll go for a 6 months journey to study/contemplate all his videos.

I've been refreshing more his youtube channel not gonna lie:P

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 hours ago, Sandhu said:

--Budhha       

I just like to hear the man talk, what can I say? I'm a fan. One day we'll all be dead and I won't be worse off for having heard more of what Leo has to say.

Edited by julienw

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Have you watched all his videos?

I’ll go for a 6 months journey to study/contemplate all his videos.

I've seen most of them since 2017 or so. I tend to just listen and not do a whole lot of contemplation  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll be back soon.

Terminator!

20 hours ago, Sandhu said:

--Budhha       

Not everybody here is looking for Salvation or depending on Leo for anything. Some just finds his videos interesting, informative and educational. Some even love to see his big ass forehead on camera like myself. There are no others. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

20 hours ago, Davino said:

I've been refreshing more his youtube channel not gonna lie:P

*When OCD intensifies*

It’s a Hot Witch Girlfriend Hunt!

Out with the unawake SWAMP!

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Hot Witch Girlfriend

I'm surprised how this keeps being so funny all the time

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

I'm surprised how this keeps being so funny all the time

Just wait until you have one ;)