justfortoday

Stayed away from this forum for 1 year. 80+ awakenings later, this is what I learned.

110 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Doesn't help me to pay the bills too.

tf do bills have to do with anything?..:S

4 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

tf do bills have to do with anything?..:S

Suppose you are an eye surgeon. Guy above will put the dude out of business. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is an obvious fact here. Almost all of those who use the word "god", or say "you are alone", "you are imagining everything", do so because they have seen Leo's videos and have integrated his teachings. they have integrated them so much that they truly think they have realized this. a bit of self honesty would be important and positive for any possible progress 

and it would also be positive to leave open the possibility that leo is wrong in many things. Maybe not, but maybe yes. Why to believe anything? It's a nonsense, let's empty our mind and then let's see

I mentioned Leo's teachings because I'm on his forum commenting. If I was making the same comment on another forum, Leo's name wouldn't have even come up. You didn't mention me in your comment but I'm assuming you're referring to me, and maybe others, since I used the word God and whatever else you referred to and your comment is made after mine. If you weren't referring to me, then disregard this post; but if you were, then I must say there is no obvious fact here about integrating his teachings so much that we think we have realized anything.  What do you mean by "self honesty" in this context and for what progress. Noone said Leo was right in everything I just stated I saw the Solipsism video and heard others mention their view on it. Anyway, before I say anymore, you might not have been referring to me so I will leave it at that. But just remember what I said in the initial post about being open to everything and attached to nothing. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia i wasn't referring to you, in fact I hadn't read your post, maybe you wrote it when I was writing mine. I mean everything, the tons of words that are said in this forum, myself when I have used the word "god". we all have a lot of junk in our minds, a lot of ideas borrowed from others. in spirituality this is an obstacle. When I say self-honesty, I mean identifying that and eliminating it. empty mind, clean, without expectations. real opening to what is, nothing more

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Princess Arabia i wasn't referring to you, in fact I hadn't read your post, maybe you wrote it when I was writing mine. I mean everything, the tons of words that are said in this forum, myself when I have used the word "god". we all have a lot of junk in our minds, a lot of ideas borrowed from others. in spirituality this is an obstacle. When I say self-honesty, I mean identifying that and eliminating it. empty mind, clean, without expectations. real opening to what is, nothing more

One of the cleanest posts I read. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The word God is just that, a word. A reference point. I personally prefer the word Source or Source Energy. There are many words for the same thing. Don't get caught up on the word. And thanks for clarifying. The word Spirituality is also a word used as a pointer.

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Right, sounds profound and all, but lets challenge you. Lets be the devil's advocate and ask, what about those people who can't see colour? Somehow objective reality becomes different for them? How about if someone (god forbid) pulls your eyes out (which you dont have anyway - you wont mind, right?), then you are not going to see that apple.

Following? That's pretty simple rebuttal. Maybe don't try to explain that which is unexplainable. You spent 1 year to delude yourself into some nondual truth  which has nothing to do with reality and more to do with you assuming and taking your personal experience and hallucinations as real and absolute, because they feel real and absolute from your limited point of view.

I have had experiences from other dimensions, I have seen behind the "curtain" and I know its all hallucination. Doesn't help me one bit with reality. Doesn't help me to pay the bills too. 

I have had experiences where I was being tested for being Jesus, had experiences where I was taken by men, next moment I was with a bruised hand and crying to a caring woman, who waved her hand and healed me. I have had experience walking in a corridor with another woman, who was showing me how we can hear all the sounds coming from all the doors. I've experienced how police disappear in seconds as I turn around and leave their cards opened and with flashing lights.

I know reality is not what most think/believe, it is an illusion most likely, just like the hallucinations mentioned earlier, but a damn good illusion.  And to make it wonky, you need to do something, like fasting or drugs. But! that doesnt change the fact you have eyes, you have a face and you have a mouth, you have a brain.

You might not experience them as objects to you, but within the illusion, thats what you are. If a sims from Sims 2 awakens, it will still be a sim from sims 2. 

Yeah, but sometimes knowing the truth of whats happening here can eliminate a lot of bs and delusion and bring about more clarity to chose and set intentions more wisely. I bet you if a woman whom you dated wore really beautifully crafted make-up which gave off the illusion of what you thought she authentically looked like and you woke up next to her with no make up looking like a zombie out of a walking dead movie you wouldn't like that too much...or if she looked like a woman when she was actually a dude. Sometimes paying the bills become a lot easier if you understand how Reality works

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Right, sounds profound and all, but lets challenge you.

But maybe we don't need to "challenge" anybody at all.

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

But maybe we don't need to "challenge" anybody at all.

Hang on. 

A mathematician proposes a solution to a question.

If said mathematician is right, he welcomes challenges of any sort, because he knows his proof is correct and cannot be broken by any challenge. And if it can be broken, then well, back to the drawing board, thankful to the challenger for clearing up the confusion. That's how we get to truth. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

Hang on. 

A mathematician proposes a solution to a question.

If said mathematician is right, he welcomes challenges of any sort, because he knows his proof is correct and cannot be broken by any challenge. And if it can be broken, then well, back to the drawing board, thankful to the challenger for clearing up the confusion. That's how we get to truth. 

Very cool.

But this is a thread made by the OP's point of view.  

27 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Very cool.

But this is a thread made by the OP's point of view.  

He claims it is not his point of view but objective reality and how it is for everyone? Hello? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

who claims it is not his point of view but objective reality and how it is for everyone? Hello? 

Who cares man

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Who cares man

People would believe others without question if it sounds deep. Guy had 80+ awakenings, better take his word for true,  whos got time for his own 80 awakenings? 

People will parrot what others say and false spreads as wildfire.

If you are AWAKE you will drill "truths" like that and anyone who claims to have awakened to the truth. No time for zen devilry, it confuses the seeds (you and me)

-1/12 is Infinity 

13 hours ago, justfortoday said:

I stayed away from this forum to actually figure things out by myself instead of looking for validation from others. 

Welcome back :D

I have a question. How are you attaining these awakenings? Meditation? Psychedelics? Something else? 

Not looking to discount your wisdom just looking for a way for me to be able to verify some of this stuff myself.

Thanks 

@justfortoday  

I remember very well what you said before. You said that only you existed, as God, that God was terrified of his solitude and therefore invented others, that each person you invented was going to be real in the future and you were going to incarnate all possible avatars, that reality was a screen projected to be seen in a void. you were very sure of that! then one day you did 5 meo, posted a report and didn't come back until now. Now you have a deeper and more solid vision. much more real imo. but maybe in a year you come back and your vision is different. don't you think? This is what happens with conceptual frameworks that try to capture the infinite. They are never exact, I think it is impossible. But good attempt. 

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

...This is what happens with conceptual frameworks that try to capture the infinite. They are never exact, I think it is impossible. But good attempt. 

Very true.

A good conceptual framework leads to practicing a path that drops one in an empty and impersonal awakened nondual state at the Gateless Gate.

For passing the Gateless Gate, the framework and its framework-holder-identity must be transcended/thrown-away completely/cut-off Trekchö-style and let go. And crossing over is grace. It can't be forced. ("Nonmeditation Yoga").

But dropping the framework/path before being in a "compatible" empty ("impersonal") awakened state at the Gateless Gate also doesn't work. 

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

On 8/6/2023 at 1:51 AM, justfortoday said:

1. You don't have a face. Notice for yourself, that you feel like you are located above your neck, but notice that instead of your face, you have a huge open window. This open window is your view of the world. Instead of your head, you have the world. The world is your mind. But it's not your physical mind, somehow inside a brain. No, no, no..... your mind is absolute and is shared with everything else.

Prove it to yourself. Try to locate your head, and point to your face. At no point does it reach you. There's nothing there. Instead, you have colors, sounds, thoughts, feelings, touch, etc. The entire room in which you are right now is a "part" of your head. 

Your head is the godhead. It is completely empty, is nothingness, yet it exists. 

Why the idea of the "huge open window" is more true that the regular idea that I am behind my face that the people has? Both are ideas and therefore mind created. One is not truer than the other.

Same with most of the rest of the points you make. Those are mind creations, you are just tripping sober. That´s not awakening. 

48 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

For passing the Gateless Gate, the framework and its framework-holder-identity must be transcended/thrown-away completely/cut-off Trekchö-style and let go

Yes, any conceptual framework is a barrier. but on the other hand...once that door is fully crossed, maybe a conceptual framework can be worked out. I don't know since my steps in the depths of what is are those of a baby.  

And here we are waiting for the new revelations of the psychedelic depths reached by leo. doubts, but at the same time respect, for the beloved leader.

The post quality has dramatically increased on this forum since Leo stopped putting out videos for low IQ people to parrot and have """awakenings!!!!""" over.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@justfortoday  

I remember very well what you said before. You said that only you existed, as God, that God was terrified of his solitude and therefore invented others, that each person you invented was going to be real in the future and you were going to incarnate all possible avatars, that reality was a screen projected to be seen in a void. you were very sure of that! then one day you did 5 meo, posted a report and didn't come back until now. Now you have a deeper and more solid vision. much more real imo. but maybe in a year you come back and your vision is different. don't you think? This is what happens with conceptual frameworks that try to capture the infinite. They are never exact, I think it is impossible. But good attempt. 

Each time the thing happens it happens the same. It's only different afterwards in how you interpret it?

In the actual moment thoughts aren't often being processed even, because you're too fucked from the psychedelic. So it's always a hindsight thing.

If Leo didn't smoke for years he'd lose all memory of these headspaces as I have now. It took me a year and a half to completely forget. Now it's like I never had that knowledge at all. Now I can't know if I was just delusional from drugs because I just don't remember it at all... Except the logical and rational certainties, you can hold onto those.