ivankiss

Fools! Let 'em realizations go, now!

14 posts in this topic

Some of the highest realizations you can possibly have can do more harm than good to you and others, if you're not cautious. You must integrate the realization, let it sink in, and then eventually let it go. If you cling to it, it will become nasty. 

Most of you are lost in beliefs and ideas, thinking that you have figured it all out. You are trapped and don't even know it. I can tell because I freed myself from these traps numerous times. I still have to do it, from time to time. If you are on this path, you are going to fall into these traps, sooner or later. It's inevitable.

You are all so busy defending your ideas, that you fail to see that they are just that. Ideas. Or, thoughts - if you will. No matter how 'high' they might seem. Because guess what..?

I am God - is a thought

I am not God - is also a thought

You are everything - is a thought 

You are all alone - is a thought 

All is one - is a thought 

And so on...

Whatever you say here or elsewhere, is a thought. An idea. It's not actuality. Actuality is unspeakable. Not doable. It cannot be felt or seen. That would imply duality, which is not Truth. Truth only is. It is being. It is breathing. It is pure presence. Not the idea of all those, but actuality.

All of those fancy realizations can ruin your life very fast if you're not mature enough to handle them. You could easily end up in a mental institution, hurt someone, or try to jump of a balcony to prove to everyone that you are God and you cannot die - like I tried to do once while high on psychedelics, in the early stages of my awakening lol. But even if you don't go that far, you might end up just becoming a shit person. Acting all enlightened and whatnot and then turning into a six year old and throwing a tantrum when someone triggers you a little bit. All because you believe you are God, or a hyper conscious alien squirrel, a wizard, a unicorn, or whatever else that's stuck in your head.

Let all that go. Be what you claim you've realized yourself to be and stop screaming about it in everyone's face. 

What if I told you that you can just simply be, without having to think about or believe in who or what you are?

(don't) think about it... You might just awaken.

Edited by ivankiss

42 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Let all that go. Be what you clam you've realized yourself to be and stop screaming about it in everyone's face. 

YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!

@Kuba Powiertowski Too humbling. Thank you both @Saupahar

43 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!

Imagine a chair waking up out of chair ego..  imagine it saying 'fuck this shit, I'm God!' and just walking away. We would all fall on our asses... That would be hilarious.

Edited by ivankiss

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

am God - is a thought.

I am not God - is also a thought.

You are everything - is a thought 

You are all alone - is a thought 

All is one - is a thought 

Excellent. And if we now go looking in what all of that concepts/thoughts arise, and what remains after all (!) ideas and concepts have been killed and have lost their hypnotic power, are seen through and transcended.... Especially all identification (thought/feeling/lense/filter) with each and anything one can identify with (even God-Realization or whatever).

The Tao that can be spoken is not the true Tao.

One can speak a lot about the paths that drop one at the Gateless Gate. But for describing the Tao beyond Duality, and for "entering" it, being accepted to cross over, no concepts hold and can assure the passage. Silence, grace and non-doing. An empty mind. Not a mind filled to the brink with ideas about any kind of realization that will never pass through the Gateless Gate.

An act of grace, for the being that is ready and empty enough to fully let go and die of its separateness/Identity. Because the death of any kind of separateness is the entrance price. On the other side, the death turns out to be the death of an illusion, and literally Everything is won.

Water by the River

Teachings are oars that the absolute uses to take itself to the other side of the river. Silent winds are direct and will accelerate your voyage, but not every boat is equipped with a mast and sail. As long as it's seaworthy, the actual design of the ship is secondary. It's not about getting there quickly, but about navigating according to the nature of your craft.

There's a time for teachings, until they take you to the timeless shore, and can be discarded. They are only transitionally useful. How can you disembark to the other side if you insist on clinging to the oars that took you there?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

All fear is illusionary. ALL FEAR. You can come up with an infinite list of do nots and dos. Only egos waste their time in creating long strategies. Whatever shall be, shall be. A human is like a feather in a hurricane, how the hell is a feather gonna strategize on which direction it blows? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@ivankiss more people like you are needed in this forum

????

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Moksha Very poetic. Love it, thanks.

@Razard86 Yes, that's pretty much the kind of thought processing that I'm trying to point towards. Thank you for demonstrating. I think thinking in similar ways can be dangerous. For yourself and others. It does not necessarily have to be, but the chances are high. Hence this thread. Take it as a friendly warning - if you will.

What I'm saying here is not really fear-based. It's just about caution and awareness. Seriousness. The right kind of approach and mindset - when it comes to doing this work. Besides, fear is not necessarily a bad thing. It serves a purpose. It often stops you from doing stupid shit. It saved your life, more times than you know it.

Don't be too quick to deny your humanity, just because you've had an insight or two. It could bite you in the ass, in ways you now cannot foresee. 

@Javfly33 Thanks man. I see value in this place. Hopefully we all level up eventually and new cool, highly conscious folks join us too.

Edited by ivankiss

Lol all ego, only egos are out here giving warning. Warnings are only needed at a certain stage of development. After you get past that you realize all warning are irrelevant. Its a dream. Everything is okay. Warnings are not going to do anything. Every single moment is inevitable. If you don't control the end of the dream, what makes you think you are controlling anything to begin with?

You egos are so funny, you actually think you control outcomes. You don't!!! LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The absolute cascades its awareness. It whispers its nameless name in the chamber of itself. It casts the stone of its essence into its still pond.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Lol all ego, only egos are out here giving warning. Warnings are only needed at a certain stage of development. After you get past that you realize all warning are irrelevant. Its a dream. Everything is okay. Warnings are not going to do anything. Every single moment is inevitable. If you don't control the end of the dream, what makes you think you are controlling anything to begin with?

You egos are so funny, you actually think you control outcomes. You don't!!! LOL.

You know, at some point while reading your posts I thought to myself "maybe this guy actually has some wisdom to offer, it's just a bit distorted..." but no. Now I'm pretty sure it's all just mostly bullshit and delusion. I cannot take you seriously, sorry. Best if we ignore each other.