Buck Edwards

Peace Peace Peace

3 posts in this topic

My latest insight. 

Punishment doesn't make sense. Only forgiveness does. 

This is the last part of human bonding and affection. Find someone who is more open minded. Find someone who isn't afraid to be bad. Who isn't afraid of me/you/anyone. Who isn't afraid of trusting me. This is also the last part of the human story. It's about polarity. It's the end of the journey in finding love. Bondage. What? No. Sex. No. Partnership. More like magnetism. Obsession. Yes. Delusion. Yes. Insanity. Yes. Embrace the darker sides of the psyche. Why is every bond so valuable? Why does bonding matter? Once you g your d into someone, once you bond with their brain, what's that chemistry? It's over. I'll knock you over. I'll get into your system. What remains at the end of everything when everything else becomes meaningless and it's only bliss and love at the end. At this point it's a volcanic explosion. This eruption. This erection. Everything is peace moving forward. Once this point is reached, bravo, it's tantric, you did it. Kundalini unlocked to 2.0 henceforth. Everything is slippery like butter. It's a paradox. On one hand a mother's love feels divine and enriching. On the other hand, a father's discipline, a friend's discord feels like a neurotic adventure, it's both spice and sweet, everything is free, everything is freedom, no more biases, no more fears, perfect liberation, the demon in me is the demon in you, the toxicity in me is the toxicity in you, the guilt in me is the guilt in you, we make merry as friends and then everything is forgotten, there is no need to forgive, because there was nothing wrong in the first place. Punishment doesn't make sense. Punishing what exactly? The factor that lies in me has a complementary factor present in you (you just don't see it), and that's why we attract each other's psychs.we are simply punishing different sides of our own psyche based on popular vote. But wasn't I also a part of you if we're all one eventually? It would be so nice if you reflect me back what I reflect to you. It's reflect. Not deflect. In that sense, we're simply mirroring each other what always existed sometimes at the periphery and sometimes deeper. Only our goals are different. In the end it's ecstacy. Just end the war already. 

(all animosity comes from fear) 

Peace 

Enli. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

The subtlety of it all. 

Unconditional love is to surrender and not hold back. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Ohm shanti ???️?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.