Someone here

Correcting my relationship with 3 members here

17 posts in this topic

@Razard86 & @Moksha & @Sincerity

For some weird reason as it were ..I happened to have heated conversations with these three members over the months .  And I didn’t see the point in creating enemies here or put some people on the ignore list . Maybe they've blocked me but anyways I didn't block them . The three of them are wise persons and always share high quality posts here. So I see no point in being their enemies.  I might have not remember all the gory details of what made my relationship with them bad ..but that's irrelevant. 

If it's their fault ..then I forgive them.

If it's my fault..then I'm sorry .

I hope we can communicate normally from now on and stop ignoring or annoying each other. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

No hard feelings. I'm never your enemy.

Edited by Sincerity

Just now, Sincerity said:

No hard feelings. I'm never your enemy.

I just felt that I'm always arguing against the three of you guys in a non-friendly manner . Its different when I'm arguing with @Carl-Richard for example.  We always have respectful and fruitful conversations without getting tensed up .

Anyways ..if you're saying that we are cool and set up.  Then that's my goal. 

Cheers ? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

For some weird reason as it were ..I happened to have heated conversations with these three members over the months .  And I didn’t see the point in creating enemies here or put some people on the ignore list . Maybe they've blocked me but anyways I didn't block them . The three of them are wise persons and always share high quality posts here. So I see no point in being their enemies.  I might have not remember all the gory details of what made my relationship with them bad ..but that's irrelevant. 

I hope we can communicate normally from now on and stop ignoring or annoying each other. 

Aww, that's so sweet of you to acknowledge this. It shows bravery and compassion. I agree that all three have relevant insights and display wisdom in their own unique ways. Don't look at it as anyone's fault, but maybe differences of opinions and/or perspectives. As long as we agree to disagree in a respectful manner, no need to find fault or blame because that's the reason we have forums like these...to share our perspectives and opinions with like-minded people. Kudos to you. Now, lets start a fight so we can make up and apologize. Lol

Know thyself....

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I just felt that I'm always arguing against the three of you guys in a non-friendly manner . Its different when I'm arguing with @Carl-Richard for example.  We always have respectful and fruitful conversations without getting tensed up .

That's just my personal bias towards you :P Haha jk. My main advice or wish for how these types of disagreements can be alleviated is to not treat non-duality or awakening as something special, or as "the Truth and the only Truth", or as a reason to treat somebody as beneath you, or to criticize their character. Awakening is just one facet of life, and people have disagreements about what awakening even is. It's best to keep the format or style of the conversation as normal and empathetic as possible, just as if you were talking about the weather, or your favorite animal, or other less spiritual facets of personal development.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Someone here what relationship do you have with your mother especially when you were little?

Have you been put in situations of extreme stress in your relationship with your parents in such a way that you had, sometimes on several occasions, the feeling of being totally helpless.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I try to be frank, harsh when needed, but also keep my biases in check and not go too far.

Sometimes I can also get heated though, I admit. Some things get under my skin. :P

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@Someone here what relationship do you have with your mother especially when you were little?

O_o

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

O_o

Quite a reaction. What was your childhood like, did You feel loved as a child?

:D kidding ofc

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

O_o

I recognize personal loops (because we can only observe ourselves, ultimately) in others and I try to piece the puzzle together to serve my own agenda.
I could explain if you want.

Just now, Sincerity said:

Quite a reaction. What was your childhood like, did You feel loved as a child?

:D kidding ofc

She didn't give me enough candy or video games, so I became a drug addict. What about you? :D

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

She didn't give me enough candy or video games, so I became a drug addict. What about you? :D

She gave me enough candy and video games and I still became a drug addict. ;)

I'm joking. I could never have enough candy.

12 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I try to be frank, harsh when needed, but also keep my biases in check and not go too far.

Sometimes I can also get heated though, I admit. Some things get under my skin. :P

lol

If I would have been in your place, I would have rather said "Sometimes I want to explode some people with a rolling pin, but as I am a moderator I have to control myself and avoid insulting the grandma of 'a guy in a private message'.

Glad I'm not a moderator.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It is a bit more complicated than that :)

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

She gave me enough candy and video games and I still became a drug addict;)

I'm joking. I could never have enough candy.

really ?

what substances if you don't mind ?

I have several acquaintances, including a friend who has largely fallen into drugs (opiates, alcohol, etc.), I know it's complicated.

Thanks @Someone here, if I offended you in some way back then I apologize.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

lol

If I would have been in your place, I would have rather said "Sometimes I want to explode some people with a rolling pin, but as I am a moderator I have to control myself and avoid insulting the grandma of 'a guy in a private message'.

Glad I'm not a moderator.

The higher standards as a mod are a blessing. I have to be slightly more vigilant with my idiot mind. That's good. ;)

But of course it's not only about being a mod, it's not even the main reason. I want to be more integrous and all.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

really ?

No. I was joking.

I was never addicted to no substances, except for sugar I guess. MAYBE I'm addicted to coffee, idk I love it.

Edited by Sincerity

On 6/2/2023 at 3:19 PM, Someone here said:

No hard feelings I am only hard on you cause I want you to be honest more with yourself and how you feel. I have a discerning eye, you can tell a lot of how somebody feels about themselves based on what they say. People try to hide the truth but if you have experience catching your bullshit (I have over 30 years of catching my own bullshit) you became adept at catching the bullshit of others. 

My best advice is don't assume you tell yourself the truth. Really study self-deception its one of the most important tools for clarity in life. Also lying to yourself was something you had to do to survive. It's called social conditioning. If you don't apply yourself everyday to figuring out the truth of both how you feel and what is happening around you then you will be lost in the hell of social conditioning. 

Social Conditioning= Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil= Fall of Man. It's up to you.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.