Yimpa

Biden falls at Air Force Academy graduation ceremony

73 posts in this topic

If he drops dead before 2024, we get 4 years of Donald Trump.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But Biden needs to get out there more to sell himself a lot more. He so far hasn't been doing nearly as many interviews as Clinton, Bush, Obama, or Trump did during their first 2 and a half years of their presidencies. Furthermore, most Americans are still not aware of all of the tremendous accomplishments Biden has made.

I wonder why VP Harris hasn't been able to do enough to promote the Biden administration.

Edited by Hardkill

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Neither Biden nor Trump will ever be president again.

hrhrhtewgfegege

33 minutes ago, Roy said:

Neither Biden nor Trump will ever be president again.

As long as it’s not DeSantis, I’m good with that.

If Biden goes down RFK jr. Beats trump in a landslide

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

13 hours ago, montecristo said:

Perhaps that's actually true if it is early in the primaries.

But what if Biden drops dead 2 months before the General Election?

That's a terrifying prospect. All shit would break loose. This is Trump's best hope of winning.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a terrifying prospect. All shit would break loose. This is Trump's best hope of winning.

No, NO! Get me that mf Fly, we need his charisma, NOW!

Edited by Juan

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Perhaps that's actually true if it is early in the primaries.

But what if Biden drops dead 2 months before the General Election?

Should Harris be running with Biden again 2024 or should it be someone else given how much she has been struggling to be an influential or likable enough VP?

No worries y’all… Biden is just doing his best Jesus impression. Works every time!

IMG_1510.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg

@Leo GuraI like and appreciate Joe Biden for what he has done in office, but I really would like if Gavin Newsom ran or even better the newely elected Pennsylvania govenor  Josh Shapiro ran for pres, Shapiro is a very moderate democrat and I think he can appeal good with independents and has not been fearmongerd about by the rightwing to the same degree as Newsom. We will probaley not see either in 2024, but for 2028 I am hopeful. 

I think a winning stratgey for the Democrats is to become much more left-wing when it comes to ecconmics and more social Conservative when it comes to the trans and gender stuff.  

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The fact that Biden has a higher chance of dropping dead than Trump is good evidence that God does not exist. :P

16 hours ago, montecristo said:

Not with his spasmodic dysphonia. Hate to say it, but it impacts his delivery and Americans are superficial, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, JTL said:

I think a winning stratgey for the Democrats is to become much more left-wing when it comes to ecconmics and more social Conservative when it comes to the trans and gender stuff.  

That's what I've been saying.

I think the only three social issues that they should stay left-wing on is ending police brutality on racial minorities, unjust criminal sentencing on blacks and latinos, putting an absolute end to all voter suppression on all racial minorities, and getting major long overdue immigration reform. 

Addressing inequities between whites and non-whites in America such income inequality, employment disparities, education inequality, housing inequality, redlining, healthcare disparities, and what have you would be addressed by left-wing economics.

After all of that, I think that we will have established virtually every kind of civil right, social justice, and equal opportunities that any black and brown person in the US could ever want and need.

Edited by Hardkill

4 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

The fact that Biden has a higher chance of dropping dead than Trump is good evidence that God does not exist. :P

No, it's just good evidence that God has a sense of humor ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

I am not talking about Biden stumbling.

Its like this forum has turned into a game of "Simon Says".

I remember when Biden was the shiny new president. Everyone sang their praises and anyone who dissenter would either get banned on this forum or get a warning.

Now after this: "Simon says, LET THE ROAST BEGIN".

Poor Biden, he cant catch a break. First he stumbles, now the folks on Actualized.org is roasting him.

That's politic I guess :)

Edited by D2sage

Why can't Democrats find a young man instead of this senile old man who can't even read a sentance together? 

This is embarassing.