Yimpa

Recontextualizing Awakening Experiences

3 posts in this topic

In the early stages it feels like ego death, i.e. an uncomfortable sensation of physically dying. An experience that needs to be slowed down, understood and/or stopped.

However, I’m now discovering that it’s more like a shock to your entire system. You’re breaking the “rules” or “script” for how reality should be. It’s like a trapped power you were never aware of revealing itself in all its beauty.

Awakening in this context is more empowering; not debilitating. 

Yes, I've compared ego death to launching a rocket into space. The initial gravity is already intense, and it only flattens you more the closer you get to the sound barrier. The mounting pressure seems unsustainable as it encounters increasing resistance. Your entire body shakes as if it is about to fall apart.

Then BOOM. You pass the threshold of the senses, and accelerate to supersonic speeds.

You are the rocket, the planet is the egoic mind, and gravity is its desperate attempt to keep you attached. It takes a serious supply of rocket fuel, which is suffering, to transcend the gravity of the ego and realize free space.

As it turns out, you never were the ego, and your essence is at home in the stars.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

awakening means you found god and by finding god you find satan  and yourself. The holy trinity. And you can decipher what they are in real time.

Its a cheat code god gave you because you are not going to make it without god. and god said you were perfect and woke you up

father - darkness (void behind your head)

sun - light ( void in front of you)

holy spirit - you (void in the middle)

You are flat like a pancake

This guy is awakened

Edited by Hojo