Water by the River

Aliens ready (for us) or not, here we come!

5 posts in this topic

Ready not, here we come!

... whaddayathink? Are the Aliens ready for some visits from primitive humans knocking at their door? 

Is that good for the welfare & health of the Alien dominion, or will they die laughing when "primitive us" pop up in their realms on intravenous DMT?

The "other" Alien Consciousness course, by Hancock/Strassman/Gallimore. Sure more focused on the "other" Alien itself and not on understanding Reality/God itself. But hey: Doesn't the Alien on the picture look kinda cute?

Interesting times for sure!

Water by the River

PS: 

@Bazooka Jesus

In case you feel really "pushed out of your original professional calling, did you read that with the "intravenous DMT"? Aliens? Volunteers? Although yours truly will always consider himself not at all able to follow in the impressive jester-footsteps you luckily continue to leave us till this day, and so can't understand how the one-and-only unreplaceable Bazooka Jesus can even have such thoughts arising in his mindstream...

Edited by Water by the River

@Water by the River

? Omg... can't leave the family, huh? Yeah, I should have known. That's what happens if you join a cult, lol.

Regarding the topic, it's true that kicking down the entrance door of Alien castle like that without even knocking first and waiting for a "Come in!" does seem a bit rude. Our alien neighbors evidently have much more refined manners than we do... I mean, they've really been babystepping their first contact so far, haven't they? A brief UFO sighting here, a little crop circle there... maybe the pyramids were a bit on the nose, but nobody's perfect, right?

Anyway, I have it on good authority that it's not going to take much longer now until they show up on our doorstep with a gift basket in their green hands. The question is, are we going to be ready for them? I guess we'll find out!

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

maybe the pyramids were a bit on the nose, but nobody's perfect, right?

:D

Yes, probably the Alien faction without a sense of style & proportion. They gotta have some of these characters too!

And who did that over Nuremberg back in the day 1561?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

What posing! No style & decency.

For more funny playing with humans: Visionary: The Mysterious Origins of Human Consciousness: the Definitive Edition of Supernatural, Hancock

Selling Water by the River

Word has it that aliens have evolved beyond the need for space travel, and have realized they are always home. No more need for phones.

et.jpg

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I don't know whether aliens are ready for the monkey me.

If there is even a slight chance that aliens are visiting this forum (for study purposes, which seems quite possible), my genuine message for them is: I am prepared guys. It has been far too many years. Please come.

👽