Hardkill

Support for Ukraine is declining in the US

99 posts in this topic

@Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

@Breakingthewall How hard can it be to understand that Putin invaded because of good old imperialism?

Why are you assuming that Putin invading is solely because of imperialism?

@Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

True, but then things do not turn out according to the calculations. Putin knew perfectly well that he was being pushed and decided to invade. Is he stupid, or did he do his calculations and thought he would benefit? It doesn't seem like it's stupid. Now his army is the best trained in the world, he just has to win. eu is much stronger, yes, but killing Saddam was not easy. and you can't launch operation desert storm in russia as they respond with 1000 nukes. you have to walk in with rifles. I hope you're right and it turns out well to USA, because although it has its flaws, it's another dimension. the others are darkness, a step back. 

Do you think he was pressured into invading?

43 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

Do you think he was pressured into invading?

It seems so, but the misinformation is total. what it seems is that usa was arming ukraine, and that once in nato it would arm it much more, placing nukes on the russian border, laboratories, etc, and that the ukraine's attempt to recover krimea would be sure. A threat. Imagine the opposite scenario, México in the Warsaw pact, with nukes, wanting to take back California, to put an example.  

it seems that it was something known and obvious to american strategists that the moment ukraine was going to join nato russia would act. The USA sees its position weakening, the countries of the East are pushing, it needs a conflict, and this is perfect because it is fought by others. That's what it looks like, but maybe it's not. Very difficult to understand

45 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It seems so, but the misinformation is total. what it seems is that usa was arming ukraine, and that once in nato it would arm it much more, placing nukes on the russian border, laboratories, etc, and that the ukraine's attempt to recover krimea would be sure. A threat. Imagine the opposite scenario, México in the Warsaw pact, with nukes, wanting to take back California, to put an example.  

it seems that it was something known and obvious to american strategists that the moment ukraine was going to join nato russia would act. The USA sees its position weakening, the countries of the East are pushing, it needs a conflict, and this is perfect because it is fought by others. That's what it looks like, but maybe it's not. Very difficult to understand

Nice job with your light conspiracy theories, just so they slip slightly under the radar, just so it's barely recognizable that they are conspiracy theories.

Edited by Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Breakingthewall How hard can it be to understand that Putin invaded because of good old imperialism?

You don't seem to have a problem with imperialism, since you support the US, which is the largest global empire.

4 minutes ago, Israfil said:

You don't seem to have a problem with imperialism, since you support the US, which is the largest global empire.

You know what is a larger global empire than US?   God.

I assume that means you hate God?

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Nice job with your light conspiracy theories, just so they slip slightly under the radar, just so it's barely recognizable that they are conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

see what Kissinger says on the matter. He is one of the greatest strategists of recent times, not just anyone in a forum

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

see what Kissinger says on the matter. He is one of the greatest strategists of recent times, not just anyone in a forum

I should care about what Kissinger says? Why? I have my own brain. But thanks.

I'm really tired of all you guys who think you are smart but actually don't understand anything.

19 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Give me the number of your dealer. I wanna get high on whatever you smoke to come to this forum.

18 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

should care about what Kissinger says?

Because is he the guy who knows the most about international politics in the world?

11 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Give me the number of your dealer. I wanna get high on whatever you smoke to come to this forum.

Maybe the largest "empire" needs to be good, or else we would all be in hell. Do you understand?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because is he the guy who knows the most about international politics in the world?

According to who? You and some other people?

@Breakingthewall

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'll check him out. You've quoted me, what's up?

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe the largest "empire" needs to be good, or else we would all be in hell. Do you understand?

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You incorrectly assume that the US knows what's good for the world. Its only concern is itself.

@Blackhawk

33 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

What do you mean God is a larger global empire? What does that have to do with answering what you mean with imperialism?

Why are you assuming he's atheist? How does that have to do with the Ukraine/Russia conflict? Do you eat a lot of snow?

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

I'll check him out. You've quoted me, what's up?

Nothing, i couldn't remove the quote. 

12 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

According to who? You and some other people?

According that was the guy who pulled the strings of the world during decades, negotiating the end of the vietnam war, involved in the yom kippur war, being a ruthless son of a bitch in south america, negotiating with russia in the cold war, and more

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

According that was the guy who pulled the strings of the world during decades, negotiating the end of the vietnam war, involved in the yom kippur war, being a ruthless son of a bitch in south america, negotiating with russia in the cold war, and more

Yawn. He's an idiot.

@Breakingthewall

On 2023-06-04 at 9:39 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Nothing, i couldn't remove the quote. 

What's the name of that guy pulling the strings of the world during decades, negotiating the end of the Vietnam war, involved in Yom Kippur war, in South African conflics, the cold war?

Also found interesting video of this topic, specifically of the support:

On 6/6/2023 at 8:29 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

What's the name of that guy pulling the strings of the world during decades, negotiating the end of the Vietnam war, involved in Yom Kippur war, in South African conflics, the cold war?

Also found interesting video of this topic, specifically of the support:

Better check Victoria Nuland, but probably you know her. Quite scary.