Jowblob

Any insights on how the dream ends?

21 posts in this topic

Do you guys have any insights from meditation/drugs/god on how the dream ends when you're still in human form.

#1 The insight that i got and experienced is that you keep getting more and more conscious until your exit point and you stop being human. Then as god you construct a new dream life.

#2 I have also experienced god as being fully automatic, for some reason everything happens automatically and it acts on behalf what is best for it considering its situation and all the knowledge like an AI

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

18 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

#2 I have also experienced god as being fully automatic, for some reason everything happens automatically and it acts on behalf what is best for it considering its situation and all the knowledge like an AI

Alien Intelligence baby

Or you love being maximally conscious so much that you have no desire to put yourself asleep/dumb yourself down or disconnect from your full self again. 

Realistically though I think most people might have to incarnate into "an angel" or similar before the above because it's hard to learn all the "lessons" from earth plane.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing It is also not an issue to put yourself asleep or dumb yourself down 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@puporing It is also not an issue to put yourself asleep or dumb yourself down 

It is when you recognize it as one.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@puporing And it isn’t when you recognize ONENESS.

Dumbing yourself down means forgetting this when you incarnate into this world.

The fundamental law of this place requires you not live from a place of oneness.

And frankly, you as 100% God can hardly "join/connect" with this place when you fully realize yourself (not just on psychedelics but baseline state) because it is by design not awake and by design to perpetuate the dream stuff fairly predictably from a high consciousness state, often with a "spiritual justification" as well for dreaming. But like a never ending show that's running out of ideas. Eventually all are bound to wake up because you cannot totally disconnect from God. The only thing real to you is Love, Awakening, and Consciousness in dream world but that is rare in the dream but you do appreciate it deeply when you recognize that.

And you'd be lucky to manage not to get put into a mental institution or committed of drug crime, or literally murdered for speaking the truth that is not of this world while you're here.

Let's put it another way:

When you awaken to PERFECT LOVE (ie "heaven") and desire to BE PERFECT LOVE more than anything else. That's when the dream ends for you, whether you are still in a body or not. And even if you return/remain in a body it is for LOVE and no other reason. 

But what I'm saying about it being difficult and isolating to be here on earth is still true when you reach that, so your desire to come back is not very high other than for a "divine purpose".

In any case, I am just telling you how it is from "up here". You don't have to be ready yet to accept what I'm saying. You are still loved. :D I have to "plant my seeds" though I guess while I'm still here with two hands lawl. 

Edited by puporing

14 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Same, exactly.

The dream ends upon the collapse of the differential between what is longed for and what appears to be, at which point it’s recognized there was never any separation (it was a dream).

Edited by The0Self

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

Same, exactly.

The dream ends upon the collapse of the differential between what is longed for and what appears to be, at which point it’s recognized there was never any separation (it was a dream).

@The0Self Can you clarify, do you become awake of the dream while in the physical body first, or do you merge with god? In what position do you become fully aware of the dream and become immortal. And why is god fully automatic like nothing is controlling it but at the same time something does?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It seems that this is a game, you have to master it and solve it. there are a thousand traps, you have to be very subtle, hit every step you take. you have to solve the riddle of what it means to be human and look into the face of infinity without fear and be one with it, then I would say you move to another stage. If this game is, it would be said that there will be others

Lol. dreams are all the same fundamentally, the very definition is to FORGET WHAT YOU ARE. If you still desire to be "asleep" it means you fundamentally have NOT accepted your FULL SELF because your full self is so glorious, conscious, and LOVING how can you not accept it if you found it. And it is alien to dream world.

If you haven't figured that out yet you still got work to do or some more suffering probably to go through basically. maybe another life or another 100 one and you will PERMANENTLY wake up from ALL DREAMS coz you are tired of BULLSHIT and TININESS.

(I do make an exception for "divine purpose" however as noted before, this means you return already as awake as you can be).

:D I mean no harm, this is actually from a loving place coz nobody is saying it, so I have to. It's the least popular opinion here but I still gotta say it. This is seriously what I see. I have reached the "highest floor" and it's pretty nice up here.

It's all good though, you'll all eventually make it back, matter of time. ;) I will welcome you with open arms when you decide to return for real.

Edited by puporing

1 minute ago, puporing said:

the very definition is to FORGET WHAT YOU ARE

You could be in a dream where you don't forget what you are. 

You are in a dream now, to think that there will never be more dreams is risky. Who knows the purpose of all this?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You could be in a dream where you don't forget what you are. 

You are in a dream now, to think that there will never be more dreams is risky. Who knows the purpose of all this?

yes because there's almost NO ONE ELSE who will tell you this place the way it is operating currently is not worth it for you ultimately. It is not a place suitable for the mind of heaven (least for now or for a long time). That you should at least consider orienting yourself with reality, I know you try very hard. I love you so much that I stay here to tell as many of you as I can, knowing full well most of you are just gonna ignore or attack me.

I don't desire to be asleep again though no matter where I appear to be.. 

Edited by puporing

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

coz you are tired of BULLSHIT and TININESS.

Yes , completely tired. I don't what more of that shit, i already had more than enough. I want the total openess, nothing less than that

this place is not worth it for you ultimately. I

You mean this life? Yes, it's a mess, but let's see what i could do with it. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You mean this life? Yes, it's a mess, but let's see what i could do with it. 

Well yeah make the best you can out of this one but the wise ones would start thinking if they want to come back here again.. you have the power to decide this.

Well yeah make the best you can out of this one but the wise ones would start thinking if they want to come back here again.. you have the power to decide this.

To be human again? Please, no . Once is enough, thanks.

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@The0Self Can you clarify, do you become awake of the dream while in the physical body first, or do you merge with god? In what position do you become fully aware of the dream and become immortal. And why is god fully automatic like nothing is controlling it but at the same time something does?

You must be with effort if the illusion of separation is active (it’s impossible to be without effort in this condition, as it takes subconscious energy to sustain). If it seems like you are ever relaxed completely by your own will, it means some effort is hidden. If you concentrate all that effort into dropping any voluntary stopping OR starting of any action, over time as this is done it is increasingly recognized that everything is automatic, and when the dream of separate will collapses, it clearly was never actually there.

Edited by The0Self