Vajra

Challenge: Give me your description of Reality

73 posts in this topic

Imagine every perspective possible. That's reality

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Any word I say would be equally as descriptive as any other word

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

More and more, whenever deep bouts of fear arise, it becomes directly clear that not only am I creating the fear, but anybody I reach out to for help is also me, because I’m communicating with Myself!

Sounds scary, but from higher perspectives it’s clearly seen as Love. This is exactly what we are avoiding. Love! It’s so beautiful; it can annihilate all previous notions you have of yourself the deeper you let it in!

I follow Joseph Campbell and Allan Watts mostly. So reality seems to be that absolutely everything is a metaphor and/or a symbol. Your skin, bones, dirt, flowers, houses, sky, sunset, planets, etc. It is all a metaphor. Everything is mythology also. Everything is a movie or the "hero's journey." Everything is derivative and a blur. So ancient man or culture is a blur and a smear into today's modern life. We retain a lot of "pagan" elements. Nothing is pure. It is all contaminated.

Following Lex Fridman and artificial intelligence, maybe everything is math, language, or information. It is quantum physics.

It is all a dream and we are god. The Hindu concept of maya. It is all illusion.

"Whatever seems to be happening"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

23 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

? ....???

Reality:  The Best & Only show in town!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

this

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 8/22/2023 at 4:42 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Ha, I didn’t even know you could do that!