Onecirrus

How do I tap into God's creativity?

6 posts in this topic

I find binaural beats and brainstorming help, but I desperately need better ideas. How can I access the creativity of God to become a better entrepreneur?

Beauty, Love, Goodness, Magnificence, Divinity, Fairness, are some themes that spring to mind.

Probably too high an order for most people though ;) but it's doable, then you're basically "God's employee".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Psychedelics

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Meditation for me, cuz ideas come from nowhere and everywhere all at once. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics

I’ll add a follow up answer with microdose, I’ve been experimenting with mushroom blend and it keeps me still moving between people instead of big doses where I need to be more alone, which could be better at times too. 

@Leo Gura I have experience with them but they can be a hassle to acquire. Have you found nootropics helpful for creativity? Marijuana will be legal in MD on July 1st, has that helped you in any way?

Can I ask what you need better ideas for? What kind of creative thing are you perusing?

Also, I think traveling is a great way to think in new ways. It puts you in a new environment and break you out of recurring thought patterns. It's very psychedelic-like in my experience. Especially traveling to national parks or other places away from society. Make sure to journal a lot whatever you decide to do. Creativity requires both brainstorming/thinking and experience/practice.