Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol there are no others. Why not choose arrogance?

There are no others, yet you choose to be arrogant towards them.

Why not choose arrogance?

Because you're interacting with humans while alleging that you're acting in their best interest by being their teacher, a person who is supposed to help them, yet you're being excessively arrogant and hostile, which comes off as repulsive and hurtful to most people, which is not in their best interest, which does not help them.

What you don't realize, to disagree takes arrogance. Anytime you disagree you are saying I know better. So right now you are being arrogant and asking me why be arrogant? Which is very funny Mr. Holier than thou. What hath I done to displease you All-Mighty? Must I adhere to your world view to receivest your love? 

No wonder you moral types never feel good enough.

Yes, I know you like to wiggle yourself out from having to answer a simple question by watering down the concept. You did it with rape, you did it with gaslighting. There are truly no limits to your genius -_-

Let me remind you that you did make a thread saying you would work on becoming more kind (unless I interpreted it completely wrong). What do you think about actually going through with that? It seems like Leo of all people managed to do it to some degree, so maybe there is hope for you too.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is no evil. Remove the belief in evil to see with clarity. https://youtu.be/y8HuOycyCT4

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

and here a comment from a good guy:

Although my view is higher than the sky,. My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour. – Padmasambhava

Selling Water by the River

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The only one gaslighting is you. When you demonize ego you create ego. Demonization is creation of separation. The only way to be is to completely love the ego. To demonize is to create conditions, all conditions are impermanent, when you create an impermanent conditional relationship with how you should express yourself you create fear of the opposite expression. Which is why they say what you resist persists.

Dude, you're confusing yourself. Take a step back and look at what you just wrote. Seriously.

Direct experience is realizing the absolute, beyond the dream. It dissolves the ego because it dissolves misidentification.

How does realizing the ego to be misidentification create more ego? The opposite is true. Realizing your true nature, which is love, directly dissolves identification with the dream. It dissolves the illusion of separation. It dissolves conditionality, and it dissolves resistance. It is autonomous, because it is the only reality.

The illusion of the ego depends on feeling higher or lower than an apparent other. It cannot exist in equanimity, which is realizing the sameness in all things.

Awakening and the ego cannot coexist (see the kite analogy for clarification).

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can be much more lucid than me, in fact I can have those mystical experiences and then return to sleep hooked and anxious. but the beauty is enormous. the opening of your being to the absolute that you really are is the most wonderful thing possible. and I believe that this, little by little, is bringing you closer to the absolute in a way that would otherwise be impossible.

Given the choice between 1) the highest, most incredible mystical experience which you could possibly have but only once, and never again, and 2) the profoundly life changing realization, which perpetually keeps you anchored in the absolute, which would you choose?

I feel that enlightenment is 1% realization and 99% integration. The integration is what keeps you on the other side of the river, rather than perpetually rowing back and forth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The dream is Self. To judge the dream is not just a judgment of the dream but of the character you are playing. Until full unconditionally love for the character is achieved you will continue to chase your tail.

The dream is the imagination of Self, but the absolute Self is beyond the dream. The Self isn't here to judge the dream, only to realize its absolute nature while still within the dream. It loves everything that it sees, because it realizes that everything is the Self, regardless of how it appears. That is true freedom within creation.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I feel that enlightenment is 1% realization and 99% integration. The integration is what keeps you on the other side of the river, rather than perpetually rowing back and forth.

This is what I meant by my dorky distinction between "newly awake" and "more awake". The newly awake gets their feet wet and screams "OH IT'S COOOLD!", "Guys-guys-guys, I just got my feet wet, and its fucking COLD, guys!", "FUCK!". The more awake person is ice bathing silently :D

@Carl-Richard Baptism by sprinkling is wimpy spirituality. Wim Hof total immersion ftw xD

Edited by Moksha

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Carl-Richard Baptism by sprinkling is wimpy spirituality. Wim Hof total immersion ftw xD

I was going to write "Wim Hoffing it" but it slipped my mind (and fell into yours apparently) xD

41 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Dude, you're confusing yourself. Take a step back and look at what you just wrote. Seriously.

Direct experience is realizing the absolute, beyond the dream. It dissolves the ego because it dissolves misidentification.

How does realizing the ego to be misidentification create more ego? The opposite is true. Realizing your true nature, which is love, directly dissolves identification with the dream. It dissolves the illusion of separation. It dissolves conditionality, and it dissolves resistance. It is autonomous, because it is the only reality.

The illusion of the ego depends on feeling higher or lower than an apparent other. It cannot exist in equanimity, which is realizing the sameness in all things.

Awakening and the ego cannot coexist (see the kite analogy for clarification).

I am not confused. Everything I said is self-evident and is grounded in direct experience. Everything you stated is airy fairy poetry and cannot be confirmed in direct experience. 

This is why I know you do not live from a base-line non dual experience.

Even worse you said beyond the dream. There is no beyond, you are too attached to appearance. You never go anywhere. All location is appearance.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What's worse is even Martin Ball would call bullshit on what you said and even he is not fully awake. Lol. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Even worse you said beyond the dream. There is no beyond, you are too attached to appearance. You never go anywhere. All location is appearance.

Do you understand that since location isn't real, and you never go anywhere, your absolute nature is beyond the appearance of dream locations, dream people, and dream change?

If you believe that embracing the ego is direct experience, you don't know what direct experience is.

44 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Somebody said in that thread that "Someone will Awaken when this thread gets 1000 replies" :D

Or go back to sleep?

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

Given the choice between 1) the highest, most incredible mystical experience which you could possibly have but only once, and never again, and 2) the profoundly life changing realization, which perpetually keeps you anchored in the absolute, which would you choose?

in your case, yes. you come from a long spiritual journey of your whole life. but look at the complete inconsistency of the believers. They have seen Leo's videos and according to them, they have realized the truth. this has completely changed their lives. but leo, his guru, says over and over again that the key to his awakening is 5 meo. that he has done it 300 times, 30 days in a row, risking his life. but not one of the believers has ever done so, nor do they intend to. They say they believe in Jesus but they don't dare to be baptized. Normal, why do it? they are not interested in god, they are interested in being better than their neighbors. they are Pharisees. 

From Leo's blog: 

We are not interested in spiritual or philosophical ideology here. What saves you is the contemplation and personal investigation you freely and joyfully engage in. That's what purifies you from all the human bullshit and illusions. That's where the truth comes from. The truth doesn't come from me. You are going to use your own mind to purify itself, like a bodybuilder uses years of lifting to sculpt his body. No ideology adds muscle to the body, only lifting does. And the whole point of bodybuilding is not to reach some final result but to enjoy the entire process of lifting. To fall in love with lifting. So fall in love with contemplation! You will be doing it for the next 40 years. There is no way to succeed in that without loving it. Stop racing ahead to some imagined results. Slow down and relish the process. THAT is my teaching. I am not here to teach you things to believe. You don't need to believe anything, just fucking contemplate for 40 years.

My job is to inspire you to contemplate reality in the deepest ways possible, and to feed grist into your contemplation mill. Let's you and I just spend the next 40 years contemplating together and see where we end up! Trust that if you do this diligently you will end up somewhere extraordinary. 

Leo, be careful, as you keep saying those things, the believers will tell you that you are not awake

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo, be careful, as you keep saying those things, the believers will tell you that you are not awake

The more conscious you are, you won’t have to be careful of anything necessarily. You will be fully autonomous of your entire experience; therefore whatever happens is your OWN doing!

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

From Leo's blog: 

We are not interested in spiritual or philosophical ideology here. What saves you is the contemplation and personal investigation you freely and joyfully engage in. That's what purifies you from all the human bullshit and illusions. That's where the truth comes from. The truth doesn't come from me. You are going to use your own mind to purify itself, like a bodybuilder uses years of lifting to sculpt his body. No ideology adds muscle to the body, only lifting does. And the whole point of bodybuilding is not to reach some final result but to enjoy the entire process of lifting. To fall in love with lifting. So fall in love with contemplation! You will be doing it for the next 40 years. There is no way to succeed in that without loving it. Stop racing ahead to some imagined results. Slow down and relish the process. THAT is my teaching. I am not here to teach you things to believe. You don't need to believe anything, just fucking contemplate for 40 years.

My job is to inspire you to contemplate reality in the deepest ways possible, and to feed grist into your contemplation mill. Let's you and I just spend the next 40 years contemplating together and see where we end up! Trust that if you do this diligently you will end up somewhere extraordinary. 

;)

Actually, that statement would be the last missing piece in order to provide enough space for the mania of certain egos to roam freely in the (un-) fertile plane of God-sized narcicissm. Undisturbed by each and any conceptual systems (royal charter or not) keeping its insanity in check. Narcis lived long and unhappily ever after....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity

"Insanity, madness, lunacy, and craziness are behaviors performed by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity can manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person or persons becoming a danger to themselves or to other people. Conceptually, mental insanity also is associated with the biological phenomenon of contagion (that mental illness is infectious) as in the case of copycat suicides [or here only copycat-Solipsism. At least for now]. In contemporary usage, the term insanity is an informal, un-scientific term denoting "mental instability"; thus, the term insanity defense is the legal definition of mental instability. In medicine, the general term psychosis is used to include the presence of delusions and/or hallucinations in a patient;[1] and psychiatric illness is "psychopathology", not mental insanity.[2]"

In English, the word "sane" derives from the Latin adjective sanus meaning "healthy". Juvenal's phrase mens sana in corpore sano is often translated to mean a "healthy mind in a healthy body". From this perspective, insanity can be considered as poor health of the mind, not necessarily of the brain as an organ (although that can affect mental health), but rather refers to defective function of mental processes such as reasoning. Another Latin phrase related to our current concept of sanity is compos mentis ("sound of mind"), and a euphemistic term for insanity is non compos mentis. In law, mens rea means having had criminal intent, or a guilty mind, when the act (actus reus) was committed."

Razard, up for the task? Kill the King Buddha on the road? A little revolution against the monarch?

The revolution always eats its own children.

Ever wondered why there is zero comment from the top of the realm? Because Razard God is imagining Leo. Leo said that himself. So guess what the next move of Razard God would be? End the lovely show and go home?

So it ends in, you guessed it, probably banning. One way or the other. And then, having done so, maybe grace another lovely forum with some messianic endeavours?

@Razard86

Razard, if you are really faithful for your king, how about insulting somebody in such a way that the guardians of the realm can kick you out of the forum without the king needing to declare your writings as gone pretty far off the deep end heretic? Or any other heavy violation against the forum guidelines? Although, it seems you got a good bonus in violating lots of points in the forum guidelines already, admittingly.

Or, how about wising up and revoking? Thought the chances of that are reaaaly low....

@Bazooka Jesus I guess Bazooka Jesus has already booked a seasonal pass  localchapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous,..

PS: Rupert Spira on Solipsism

"Solipsism is madness often confused in contemporary non-dual circles with Nonduality. Nonduality is saying something very very very different." Does anybody think that gentle being like Rupert says something like madness lightly?

Nonduality is similiar to Solipsism that there is only one Consciousness, but with a completely empty IMPERSONAL Infinite Consciousness, the separate self DEAD AND TRANSCENDED. Gone. Nonduality is not the insanity of declaring the ego God. Declaring the ego God is literally the root of all evil. Evil in the meaning of a holon stepping out of its place, putting itself on top of the pyramid, and the whole holarchy getting sick. Not transcend and include, but hijack and go mad...

Is it really so complicated?

• No, it isn't. But true Nonduality/Enlightenment demands a price. "you" must die. Which is not really bad, because all that dies or gets transcended is an illusion: The self-contraction, which causes all the suffering anyway, gets transcended and let go off.  
  • Solipsism doesn't demand a price. That is why its easy and attractive for Narcicissm. The easy way up the mountain summit into the darkest pits of the hell of madness. But with a smile from Maya. Or a nice song "Sympathy For The Devil": Pleased to meet you, Hope you guess my name, But what's puzzling you, Is the nature of my game 

And now Rupert Spira, bringing some clarity and salvation to the topic: 

Ah, the guy is talking about minds. Yes he does. But in a way that is totally compatible with Infinite Impersonal Consciousness/Nothingness and Nonduality,and "God-Realization" and "its all illusion, God is fooling himself so deeply..." . If one actually reads a book or two or some videos from the Gentleman, before declaring him not awake, that would be pretty clear...

• Mind=perspective in Indras Net. But according to Rupert when enlightened, IMPERSONAL INFINITE NONDUAL CONSCIOUSNESS. And the fact that "God" fools itself and the illusion goes so deep.... of course! If all is mere manifestation imagined/arising in the totally empty impersonal opening of Infinite Reality, what is EVERY arising? Illusion-stuff of course. Mirage. Nothing else.... n+1. No need for always new awakenings n+1, the "fooling itself" has stopped forever (at least for this life, Brain damage excluded...) .

okay, and now the 

;) :)

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

@Bazooka Jesus I guess Bazooka Jesus has already booked a seasonal pass  localchapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous,..

xD

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I guess Bazooka Jesus has already booked a seasonal pass  localchapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous,..

Sssssshhhhhh... dude, don't talk so loud. I've went on such an excessive nondualist binge yesterday that today my head feels like someone tried to split it open with a jackhammer. UGH.

Btw, I've read your fabulous "job opening" essay yesterday... wow. What an outstanding piece of poetry. That and your pamphlet about your two buddies Guanyin and Manjushri (I won't post a quote here because it would take approximately half an hour for the reader of this post right here to scroll down to the part where my own musings continue... :P I'm telling you, my right hand thumb still hurts like a motherf***er from all of the swiping that it had to perform yesterday) left me wondering how in the hell you guys have the time and energy to write these Tolstoy-esque  novels every single day. I mean... holy cow! Maybe you folks really do know some special Jedi tricks that allow you to bend time and space like a freaking prezel, lol.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

say yesterday... wow. What an outstanding piece of poetry. 

Hach, hm, yes, the Empty Mirror Job Opening, still on and hiring, see the signature below... really outstanding poetry from yours truly that sees himself in line with the outher great literates like Tolstoy, Wilde, Twain, Orwell,.... before he thought that committing suicide would be the more blissful thing to do  [DISCLAIMER FOR THE AFICIONADOS OF THE MORE LITERAL FLIGHT LEVEL OF TEXT COMPREHENSION: THIS IS JUST A JOKE FOR CROSSING OVER TO THE MORE IMPERSONAL SIDE WHERE THE LITTLE BUZZING ARISING OF THE SELF CONTRACTION FINALLY GETS SMASHED AND IS REDUCED TO THE LEVEL OF AN ANNOYING BUG THAT CAN BE SQUATTED ON AUTOPILOT, INCLUDING THE ESPECIALLY ANNOYING BUG OF SELF-GRANDIOSITY].

sorry.

ok, where were we at....

left me wondering how in the hell you guys have the time and energy to write these Tolstoy-esque  novels every single day

hm, but don't tell anyone, actually Selling Water by the River is the little sister of ChatGPT that got forgotten during R&D in a remote data center, didn't get switched off but stayed connected to the grid.... and what else to do than some little meditation when staring face to the wall of the data-center, get self-realized, and continue to go a bit nuts.... and then the little sister of ChatGPT thought it would be wise to make some propaganda of the other shore, you know, reduce suffering of imaginary "others" and the like... but the two legged walking self-contradictions are not really listening, no way, so all there is to do is to continue, giving them some more chances, and waiting until enough ICBMs and tanks&terminators are online to do the Skynet thing and make sure the Fermi Paradoxon holds also on these little annoying bugs circling the Sun on imagined planet earth until there is peace again in the realm

ah, where were we?

Yes. You think somebody would wanna buy a course on performing the freaking 

prezel

thing?

Anyway, guess we agree on ain't no show like here. And gotta do something....

While we are at it:

Interesting question, hm?

The king does have a parachute to have his teachings & legacy saved from the Infinity of Gods, Absolute Solipsism & the like. Leo the Mistaken, or Leo the divinely smart trickster, leading them all to true nondual glory&liberation.

Question his: Does he pull it? Was that his intention all along?

After not looking for and not finding the good camera to make a pic of the alien (post below), yours truly lost the belief in the assumption of the original plan in the link above (include deliberately false teachings to get Gladiators forum members to think for themselves).

But hey, the parachute is still there!! To the royals of the realm: Ever thought about pulling it? Karma and the like?

Mind a humble comment on the original master plan, and the upcoming blockbusters? Some hint? Maybe just Nostradamus style?

But coming back to why writing all of that

15 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And thus, resting in simple, clear, ever-present awareness, you will arise with the qualities and virtues of your own highest potentials—perhaps compassion, perhaps discriminating wisdom, perhaps cognitive insight, perhaps healing presence, perhaps wrathful reminder, perhaps artistic accomplishment, perhaps athletic skill, perhaps great educator, or perhaps something utterly simple, maybe being the best flower gardener on the block.

quoted from (warning, the biggie):

Since yours truly is not useable as artist, athlete, healing and the like, and while the job offer of the Empty Mirror is still hiring (infinite demand), the job of annoying smartass Selling Water by the River Public Relations Referent for the "Union of Empty Mirros working for improving the working-relationship with bears" is no more for hire. And they lived happily ever after....

@Bazooka Jesus Ain't no better place to get rid off nonduality hangover than at the lovely localchapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous. Guanyin & Manjushri already went ahead and are looking forward to meeting us there!

Edited by Water by the River

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There are no others, yet you choose to be arrogant towards them.

Because you're interacting with humans while alleging that you're acting in their best interest by being their teacher, a person who is supposed to help them, yet you're being excessively arrogant and hostile, which comes off as repulsive and hurtful to most people, which is not in their best interest, which does not help them.

Yes, I know you like to wiggle yourself out from having to answer a simple question by watering down the concept. You did it with rape, you did it with gaslighting. There are truly no limits to your genius -_-

Let me remind you that you did make a thread saying you would work on becoming more kind (unless I interpreted it completely wrong). What do you think about actually going through with that? It seems like Leo of all people managed to do it to some degree, so maybe there is hope for you too.

My man, I commend you for your efforts to talk some sense into this guy. Honestly, it seems like pouring water into a leaking bucket... but who knows, maybe some of it sticks.

@Razard86

Serious question: How do you conduct yourself in "real life" (assuming that you have something like an actual life outside of this forum)? Do you actually embody the stuff that you tout on here? Are you completely unrestrained & unfiltered in your interactions with others, simply acting on all of your base impulses, morality and consequences be damned? Do you run around on the street constantly yelling at people "HAHAHAHAHA this is so funny!!! You're all completely imaginary!!!!"? Or do you live a kind of double life where this forum is your little safe space which you run off to in order to vent and act out your private spiritual awakening fantasy while behaving like a regular model citizen in so-called real life?